1. Post #401
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare

Thanks to already charged Relay drives, a TPN fleet manages to mount a surprise attack on the alien threat.
    (By the way, that's a shield, and the weapons that we're using now are 10x more powerful (at least) since we recovered the artifact and reverse engineered it.)

The mind is also expanding.

2. Post #402
    March 2011
    3,320 Posts
    Declare:

The VN machines deem this too much of a clusterfuck, and ride the interstellar winds in random directions.

3. Post #403
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,341 Posts
    Outdated.

4. Post #404
    September 2010
    1,285 Posts
    what you mean outdated? im going to go ahead and Declare

Its time to get back into this, with a whole new faction. this is going to be a suprise.

Edited:

what you mean outdated? im going to go ahead and Declare

Its time to get back into this, with a whole new faction. this is going to be a suprise.
    undeclare, im busy as of now. will post later.

5. Post #405
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts
    He meant that he didn't use the newest version.

6. Post #406
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare, skipping krinkels since he used an outdated image.

The mind expands, and so does the asteroid base.

7. Post #407
    September 2010
    1,285 Posts
    WELL, time to leave my mark upon this one. DECLARE. and for reals this time.

Edited:

The Xcalibur, under NEO control, has warped in. it seems deserted, with no sign of any life, but strangely there is huge electronic readings coming from it. it seems to be purely mechanic, no signs of living sustainability besides its dome at the front of the ship, containing a city. it seems the city itself is forever frozen, nothing moving inside of it. what does this mean?

the slip-space portal that it used to warp in closes next turn.

This is a new style of artwork i have recently started drawing. i started this ship about three days ago, and i hope you like it. it was in my imagination for the longest time :P

Edited:

Let me know if this image is ok, or if i have to go to a different host. it looks pretty decent to me, although i cannot tell if any quality is lost.

Edited:

Dafuq did all the paint artists go? i remember when posts were coming in so fast you had to declare or risk being trampled by 7 posts before you could finish yours. it makes me feel nostalgic.

8. Post #408
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,341 Posts
    I'll declare tomorrow.

9. Post #409
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Guys, should we just let this die?

10. Post #410
    September 2010
    1,285 Posts
    Nonono. Or move onto thread 7

Edited:

Oi gamma, i see you lurking, cmon post somthun :/

11. Post #411
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts

TERA Realizes the returned presence of the ships, and The Terminator moves in, concnetrating its fire all on 1 ship; firing its 800mm Ballistic cannon, and its 150mm Ballistic Gatlings, which begin expending spent casings very quickly.

The Captain of the Terminator screams through a transmission

[release]I won't let you daft bastards get away with a couple of damned scratches! It's time you lose a limb to your fleet![/release]

Meanwhile..

A planet appears in the silent corner of the Galaxy, near Arterra.. Not much is known about this planet, except that it is a Desert Planet with a snowy pole. It is probably rich in oil and other minerals.

[release]GAMEPLAY NOTE:

To discover more information about this planet, a Faction must send a ship down and gather information.[/release]

12. Post #412
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts
    Seems that you have darkened the pic

Edited:

Declare

13. Post #413
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    I believe I have, maybe slightly. It happens when I use Photoshop. So I'll try to do something.

14. Post #414
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts

IC's fleet comes to help and fires missiles.
    One (expensive & rare) antimatter missile hits alien fleet and causes shield failure and some damage.

Siberia has started to develope.
    Katorga-62 has industrialized.
    Passanger ship is done.

06 found small and isolated planet, which is related to IC's history.
    (Yes, Iron Sky)

Communist government&elite from Katorga-62 fled and founded small colony.

Edited:

Schwarze Sonne and Red Star are independent.

15. Post #415
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    D'clare

The TPN sends a B-class ship in via relay drives. It materializes back in this dimension just enough to be able to (Hopefully) use their relay drives to move the Trantimirian ships to a safer location.
    Centauri-7 is moving in to attack as well. It sends out the following message to TERA ships:
    [release]Allies, it is good to see you join the attack. Let us get rid of these scum once and for all! We have sent in one of our ships to safely extract the Trantimirian ships. Once these ships have been moved, your other ships will have a perfect line of fire. We are also sending in our flagship. It is armed with a VERY powerful main cannon. We will also move it into position to attack the alien threat. We are sending a map to show you how to best position our ships.[/release]

The mind has fired 2 beams at the VN machines. Right now the beams are just scanning, but it might soon decide to absorb them.

16. Post #416
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts
    Declare.

Edited:

Fleet fires missile to the damaged and undprotected part of the alien hip, causing it to break into half.
    Fleet also fires missiles to orbit Takari IV/Dusty, because we promised to protect Stelo's ships.

06 Has collected samples from unknown planet and while passing Schwarze Sonne, they detect it and attack.
    Their retarted technology and early space ships doesn't do any damage to 06, shells just bounces of the modern armor. 06 fires light missile and instatly destroys one of their ships.
    06 also tells them to stop attack, or it will take over whole Schwarze Sonne.

17. Post #417
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    DATA COLLECTED FROM UNKNOWN PLANET:

The Desert floor is solid, without sand. More of dry dirt.

As your men exit the ship, you think you see something in the distance.. You do. It is some type of humanoid creature. It seems to be carrying a spear; this planet is very primitive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #418
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts
    IC releases some details about Schwarze Sonne and Red Star. Schwarze Sonne: Facist Extremely aggressive Militarist Isolated Low technology, early space ships. Can cause some damage to planets if they manage to do suprise attack, but their fleets are easy to destroy. Low manpower (

Edited:

Wtf?. My post broke.

Edited:

Data from spying released:

Schwarze Sonne:
    Facist
    Militarist
    Agressive
    Isolated
    Low tech, early ships
    Population<5 000 00

Red Star:
    Communist
    Militarist
    Isolated
    Peacefull if let alone
    Semi-modern tech
    Population <10 000

And about the unknown planet:
    IC hasn't decided aobout it, but protects it from Schwarze Sonne.

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare
    Edit: Wow, i have over 50 pictures of my declares.

As the Trantimirian ships have been moved into relay space, Centauri-7 moves into position and starts charging the main cannon. It will obliterate everything in it's line of fire.

The mind has detected 2 moving projectiles moving towards it. It is fascinated, and decides to stop them and scan them. It is also very curious to the purpose of the ships and the projectiles.

The mind is also currently trying to learn this "Human" language.

20. Post #420
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts
    I'll declare bit later.

Edited:

Schwarze Sonne stops attack and 06 returns to IC.
    Minor hulldamages are being fixed.

Because of the material and excessive speed, the scan looks like this:

Edited:

Station-24 grabs strange signal from The mind.

21. Post #421
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    It actually stopped the missiles, but i guess that if you know I'm not actually killing the VN machines, thus you don't have to attack, it's fine.

Pictureless declare!

The mind tries to send a message to the IC, it is in a very disembodied voice:
    [Release]###1!#@-We-...-are obSERVE! What-...-projecti-...-PURPOSE?[/release]

22. Post #422
    September 2010
    1,285 Posts
    "project purpouse is pootis."

In all seriousness, derpclare

23. Post #423

April 2011
    326 Posts
    Oi gamma, i see you lurking, cmon post somthun :/
    I've gotta have me lurkin time :P

But in all seriousness I've sort of lost my will to post on Facepunch, I might come back later. For now I'll lurk and see if this thread doesn't fall to pot later. To be honest this thing gets clusterfucked too easily which is why most of the veterans have left time and time again.

(Oh and I'll probably get rid of Erebus later, if I'm feeling like it. I'm gonna leave a little something to keep my mark on this though so don't just get rid of it yourselves)

24. Post #424
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    I still don't really get what people mean by clusterfucked, someone care to explain?

25. Post #425

April 2011
    326 Posts
    I still don't really get what people mean by clusterfucked, someone care to explain?
    In this case it's where a thread image has too many objects on it that take up unneeded space. Look at the amount of planets on the image, there's in excess of I dunno, 20?

Most of those are unused as well. Having a clusterfucked image means space gets taken up by useless things so the image gets extended for ore space, which gets taken up again which goes on ad infinitum. I'm pretty sure people don't like scrolling around just to try and figure out what someone did to the image, and some people may experience computer slowdown trying to load the chock filled images due to having shitty computer (*cough* me *cough*).

Of course this sort of thing eventually happens and so far our solution has been to kill the clusterfucked thread and start a new one, which gets clusterfucked as well...

(I think I over explained this a bit...oh well)

26. Post #426
    September 2010
    1,285 Posts
    Ok im actually doing something right now, im sorry i couldnt get on, i was having some internet problems.

Edited:

The Xcalibur emits an electronic screech, the sound of multiple electronic devices activating. pods eject from the ship, purpose unknown. the ship lights up, effectively making it seen better.

Sorry i took so long for such a small update, i was having some internet problems. anyways, tell me if the quality is decreased, or darkened, because it might be my image hoster.

27. Post #427
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts
    Pictureless declare.

Siberia has industralized (Forgot to change the number during my last declare).

To the mind:
    [release]To protect and guard Stelo's ships[/release]

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare.

Centauri-7 Fires it's main cannon! All of the ships in the radius have been completely obliterated.

The TNS's (Or w/e face's ships are called) ships have been repaired and are currently docked at Daelora.

The mind, Seemingly pleased with the response, released the VN machine...
    Suddenly, the entire planet is shaking. It is going to break apart, and anything near it will be pummeled by debris.

29. Post #429
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Hey oskutin, how did you add those shadows to your planets?

30. Post #430
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts
    Gradient in paint.net

31. Post #431
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Gradient in paint.net
    I have paint.net, but i really have no clue on how to use the gradient, care to explain?

32. Post #432
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts
    Select your planet and then set another color to transcluent and then use gradient.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #433
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Thanks, also, I'll declare later. (Hour-ish)

Edit: Scratch that, cheese for no-one!

34. Post #434
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,341 Posts
    I seem to have missed a lot.

Declare.

35. Post #435
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    I seem to have missed a lot.

Declare.
    [VGW]

36. Post #436
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,341 Posts

The ships have warped away with minor damages and have lost two small ships. (They haven't even brought their large ship yet)

They appear behind the large ships and open fire.

37. Post #437
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare, also, my beam weapons stop firing if their original target is no longer in the line of fire. (Just for future reference)
    Edit: Aaargh, i have no idea how to fix this since those lights are there now.

Edited:

Screw it, undeclare, i cannot find a way to get rid of those lights properly.

38. Post #438
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts

The TERA fleet realizes, although they have suffered almost literally no damage luckily for their Weapon-specific shields, that they cannot best this enemy with ships. They must beat them using TERA's unstoppable infantry. The fleet prepares to pull into and dock on Agathar XI.

[release]SMALL CLASS 1-T IS NOW IN GHOST MODE.[/release]

39. Post #439
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Pictureless declare!

TEST_LOG_3382790:
    CENTAURI_7_MAIN_CANNON_REPORT:

We have tested our new weapon
    (Which is powered by [REDACTED])
    on the ███████ firing mode. Even at
    such a low energy usage, the results were
    spectacular. We will resume testing the weapon soon,
    this time at level ███.

END_OF_TRANSMISSION.

40. Post #440
    January 2007
    7,150 Posts
    The ships have warped away with minor damages and have lost two small ships. (They haven't even brought their large ship yet) They appear behind the large ships and open fire.
    Actually one larger ship was previously destroyed by really expensive antimatter missile. AM hit disabled shields and caused some minor damage. Other and more common missiles split it into half.

Edited:

Declare.