1. Post #81
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    Alright, downloading this to my netbook. I've got it on my desktop, but I like using my netbook for simple gaming like this. It's basically my RPG machine.

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    7,683 Posts
    ok Seiteki is playing time to go back to this from Katawa and League (even though i just reinstalled league)

3. Post #83
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    I actually started last night and made about four characters, testing stuff out and all that.

4. Post #84
    May 2010
    10,638 Posts
    Watchu gonna roll, moderator man?

I suggest the Time Mummies. Because Time Mummies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    I tried them, liking the berserker class though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    Airbus? You mean a plane, right?
    December 2008
    1,806 Posts
    i assume you mean incarnam, but i guess nobody tells you to call it that in this game

well i would say when you get all the spells you need basically

i stayed there until i got all three bars on my sram

Edited:

oops this was in response to the earlier question

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    I left at level 5 first time, then at 7, but really you can stay much longer than that. Experience is good and plenty of dungeons to do. Once you're done you're probably above level 10 and can skip a bunch of mobs in the land you chose.

I started over with a sram. I got so frustrated by how bad my enutrof is. It's not even my fault, the class just needs rebalancing. With my enu i had to stay below the mobs level and couldn't solo anything beyond gobballs. Now with my sram i was killing level 28 single creatures at level 15..
    My enu did crafting though, and i can make kamas combining copper and iron.

Question to all Nox players: How often do you team up and do you feel there's many players?
    Remington feels empty and hardly anyone plays in groups.

8. Post #88
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    i assume you mean incarnam, but i guess nobody tells you to call it that in this game

well i would say when you get all the spells you need basically

i stayed there until i got all three bars on my sram

Edited:

oops this was in response to the earlier question
    Maybe. I'm talking about the starting zone just full of those rabbit/sheep things. Where you learn about the combat system and Wakfu/Stasis in environments.

9. Post #89
    December 2008
    1,806 Posts
    Maybe. I'm talking about the starting zone just full of those rabbit/sheep things. Where you learn about the combat system and Wakfu/Stasis in environments.
    yeah it's called incarnam but like i said it's only vaguely mentioned in game

10. Post #90
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    Ah, I saw mention of it but thought it was an area larger than just that.

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    Oh, i thought he was talking about Astrub, the neutral place.

12. Post #92
    December 2008
    1,806 Posts
    you shouldn't leave astrub imo until about lvl 15 or even higher

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    you shouldn't leave astrub imo until about lvl 15 or even higher
    Wich makes me wonder why it's almost hidden. You could leave to an island without knowing about Astrubs existence.

14. Post #94
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    Air Sacrier, ahhhh.

One on one melee, you can't touch me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    Pretty sure you'll have to spend all points in HP for Sacrier considering damage gives you power.

16. Post #96
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    Air actually doesn't focus on the Angrr for damage as much, it's more of a "control character placement" route. At least, that's what I see.

Edited:

I'm pumping HP anyway though.

17. Post #97
    Self-Boosting Retard
    February 2010
    1,229 Posts
    Dear sweet jesus Srams are busted as fuck
    Step 1: Get to dude
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: LOCKED FOREVER
    and I'm not even putting points in lock. But yeah, just dueled a Cra player three times, first time I couldn't close to melee, second time I used my brain, made melee and kept him locked for the seven rounds it took me to kill him. Third time, exact same result. Consistent locking is hilarious, especially on brazilians.

Yes, brazilians. Unfortunately as I am from a country that speaks the Queen's English and not American English or American English, eh, I am relegated to Remington. Away from the like six people I know who are interested in trying this, who are from California and Vancouver. Fuck Squeenix. Unless I want to install Tor again, which I don't.

18. Post #98
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    Running through House of Destiny with groups is fun. I've got a mix between Purple Piri, Googoo, and Destiny gear on right now. Using this and that for the best bonus to Initiative or Air damage.

Edited:

I finish off groups of enemies all at once with Light Speed. Hero Sacrier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    Dear sweet jesus Srams are busted as fuck
    Step 1: Get to dude
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: LOCKED FOREVER
    and I'm not even putting points in lock. But yeah, just dueled a Cra player three times, first time I couldn't close to melee, second time I used my brain, made melee and kept him locked for the seven rounds it took me to kill him. Third time, exact same result. Consistent locking is hilarious, especially on brazilians.

Yes, brazilians. Unfortunately as I am from a country that speaks the Queen's English and not American English or American English, eh, I am relegated to Remington. Away from the like six people I know who are interested in trying this, who are from California and Vancouver. Fuck Squeenix. Unless I want to install Tor again, which I don't.
    Sram is undoubtably OP, but not for the reason you mentioned.
    Anyway, i also play on Remington, what level are you? Perhaps we can play together.

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    7,683 Posts
    Running through House of Destiny with groups is fun. I've got a mix between Purple Piri, Googoo, and Destiny gear on right now. Using this and that for the best bonus to Initiative or Air damage.

Edited:

I finish off groups of enemies all at once with Light Speed. Hero Sacrier.
    I'll take you with my Air Iop. Level 15

21. Post #101
    Self-Boosting Retard
    February 2010
    1,229 Posts
    Sram is undoubtably OP, but not for the reason you mentioned.
    Anyway, i also play on Remington, what level are you? Perhaps we can play together.
    Actually yeah it's mostly the Fourberie + water element theft stuff... really it's ideal to use all elements where appropriate, but focus on fire for damage - water is only for stat theft and air is to retain maneuverability, fire is for main damage but doesn't actually require you to be behind your target (you can, of course, use Double and once it's levelled that shit is ridiculous)
    That's my analysis of it, as seen from outside since I've only levelled to 10. I keep getting distracted by shiny stuff.

If you want to add me, my sram is Rick Stabs, in Brakmar; or my alt (technically main but I find it boring to play) is Ilian, fire iop in Bonta.

22. Post #102
    September 2009
    773 Posts
    Found a tofu hat and a gobball hat on the same day. It is a good day today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #103
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    I need to get the Tofu set, though I haven't even picked a nation and I'm level 17.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    May 2010
    10,638 Posts
    I've made over 150 Kamas at this point.

I can buy pretty much anything.

25. Post #105
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    Sacrebleu! I should get started on that.

Also, there's an animated series, I just found this out. (Three episodes ago, watching it now.)
    It's in French, but I don't mind.

Edited:

It's almost 4am even, I really should be asleep.

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    Actually yeah it's mostly the Fourberie + water element theft stuff... really it's ideal to use all elements where appropriate, but focus on fire for damage - water is only for stat theft and air is to retain maneuverability, fire is for main damage but doesn't actually require you to be behind your target (you can, of course, use Double and once it's levelled that shit is ridiculous)
    That's my analysis of it, as seen from outside since I've only levelled to 10. I keep getting distracted by shiny stuff.

If you want to add me, my sram is Rick Stabs, in Brakmar; or my alt (technically main but I find it boring to play) is Ilian, fire iop in Bonta.
    My sram is level 21 and i was bored so i recorded a short fight to show how OP sram is. (my enutrof level 20 wouldn't survive).

27. Post #107
    December 2008
    1,806 Posts
    srams are OP only because of their double, and that's it

the double is what lets you tank a gobball warchief at lvl 10 or even lower

the double is what lets a team of two take on five or six creatures that are all higher level individually than the srams themselves.

i fight mobs 60+ levels higher than me and win because of doubles

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts

the double is what lets a team of two take on five or six creatures that are all higher level individually than the srams themselves.

i fight mobs 60+ levels higher than me and win because of doubles
    Yeah doubles are awesome, but i have to say hemorage is really great too. It speeds up fights and thus allowing you to attack creatures with lower HP than other classes.

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,660 Posts

i fight mobs 60 levels higher than me and win because of doubles
    That's not the only reason the double's OP. You're missing the bullshit of the Srams final water spell, the one that takes 1 AP, or 2 on a crit. So if you're using your double for this purpose, that's a guaranteed -2 AP on an enemy per turn. 4 of you're a lucky critting bastard.

30. Post #110
    May 2010
    10,638 Posts
    Sacrebleu! I should get started on that.

Also, there's an animated series, I just found this out. (Three episodes ago, watching it now.)
    It's in French, but I don't mind.

Edited:

It's almost 4am even, I really should be asleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    That's not the only reason the double's OP. You're missing the bullshit of the Srams final water spell, the one that takes 1 AP, or 2 on a crit. So if you're using your double for this purpose, that's a guaranteed -2 AP on an enemy per turn. 4 of you're a lucky critting bastard.
    I forgot about that. That's pretty good, but you'll be missing out on damage and against groups it's pretty useless.

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,660 Posts
    I forgot about that. That's pretty good, but you'll be missing out on damage and against groups it's pretty useless.
    Yeah, but it's perfect for 1 on 1 and pvp. You could also combo fire and water for ultimate effect.

Edited:

Also, Seiteki, you gonna be on in around an hour or so? Need to add you to the guild.

33. Post #113
    November 2009
    1,949 Posts
    Add Sadisteh in game I wanna play with you all.

34. Post #114
    Internet Detective in BRICK (HBIED certified)
    May 2007
    11,633 Posts
    Everyone add Agoat. I hate being lonely.

35. Post #115
    December 2008
    1,806 Posts
    i'm in game now

remember you can message me (ign Cidartha) if you want to join the guild

also i recently cleared out a lot of (supposedly) inactive members, so if i was wrong about you and you want back in then also message me

36. Post #116
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    I think I made Apple mad.

Edited:

Well, I'm going to try an Enu. Maybe focusing on Earth, anyone have tips?

37. Post #117
    December 2008
    1,806 Posts
    eh it was mostly because i can't drop a fuckin prespic shoulder piece

but yeah i mad

38. Post #118
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    I was having troubles equipping items yesterday, so I just deleted them. I wasn't even going to wear them, just wanted to see what they looked like. Nothing special.

39. Post #119
    September 2005
    11,610 Posts
    Anyone want to help me transfer some items from one character to another?

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,168 Posts
    How do I get weapons in this game? I ran around grabbing professions in an attempt to jumble the resources into kamas. I still haven't found a single item besides the beginner stuff.