1. Post #1
    July 2011
    88 Posts
    Post pictures of cars you had most fun driving with, or the coolest looking cqrs you've driven.

I work in a garage, so i drove a few nice cars:

Lamborghini Gallardo, model 2005

Aston Martin DB9 Volante (V12 6.0)

Aston Martin Vantage (V8)

Bmw M3

Porsche Targa 4S

Maserati GranTurismo

The most fun one being the DB9, in my opinion.

What are yours?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 18Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,948 Posts
    Only one I can distinctly remember was a Cadillac CTS-V

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,466 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,468 Posts
    2012 ford focus :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

5. Post #5
    June 2007
    540 Posts
    OP, you lucky bastard. I'd kill for a chance to drive a DB9.

I've never had a chance to drive something even remotely cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,200 Posts
    Coolest car, personally, would still be my Grand pricks, I even prefer it over the 540i of my dad, and well any other cars I've had the chance to drive. My list ain't that big, but hey, pricks are my favorite cars at least, and then, better than Matrix, Aveo, Corolla, Camry, Grand Caravan, Elantra, Civic, F-250 Superduty, and a few other.

But then again, I haven't really drove what we would really call a cool car yet.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    792 Posts
    A Toyota Prius.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,612 Posts
    I've never driven any "cool" cars yet.

The coolest thing I've driven so far is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge.

Waiting for my '70 GTO in May, probably won't be drivable until June or July, but that'll top the list without effort.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    ~~so trendy~~
    June 2010
    2,578 Posts
    Mini John Cooper Works Edition

fucking fun ass little car
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts

First car I ever drove. I had just got my L and my mom's car is insured under a business so she can't
    let me drive it.

So, mom's friend let me drive her 2005 BMW Roadster. Drove really nice but the thin tires made the ride a little rough on the roads.
    It also comes with both auto/manual transmissions.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Probably my dads TL-S.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    I've rode in my dads '94 BMW 325i, is that cool?

13. Post #13
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,609 Posts
    When I was a baby my Dad drove me around in a 65 Impala.

I'm going to buy one for him when I get the money, and restore with him.

Because Dad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,526 Posts
    Probably this nicely tuned Mazda 6 Attenza I almost bought. Still regret not doing so...

15. Post #15
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    10,054 Posts

Because I have realistic dream cars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,609 Posts
    Second car is one of my dream cars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    I've driven my dad's A8L (V8 one, not W12)

My mom's Cayenne S

But the coolest was my doctor's Jensen Interceptor:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,651 Posts
    Car is perfect, I got to drive one and nothing comes close.

I drive this on occasion

This was fun too

19. Post #19
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts

My mom's Cayenne S

I'm not a fan of the back...

But it's called a fucking interceptor. INTERCEPTOR! DOES IT GET ANY COOLER?!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

20. Post #20
    BRM
    January 2011
    339 Posts
    Dacia Logan race car

1.4 liter engine, fwd

Doesn't get much faster than this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,595 Posts
    Ferrari 360 Moddena

*Photo of me driving it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    i made a cool car out of lego
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #23
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    10,054 Posts
    i made a cool car out of lego
    So that is how old you are

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,446 Posts
    I've ridden tons of awesome cars, but I haven't driven many. All the cars in the pics are the actual ones I've driven.

I drove the Ron Fellows Z06

I've driven this too

And this:

I've drifted this:

I've driven this too:

Other than those, I've driven shitloads of regular daily drivers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

25. Post #25
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Didnt you post a video of you drifting that blue car?

26. Post #26
    I've drove some cars that I consider cool. But two my most fun experience was testing one of these:

1977 Mercedes 200 which had terrible rust problem and piss poor fuel system. Managed to take it up to 110km/h before I hit a pond of water in the middle of the road causing water to seep through the carpets and onto my feet, the backseats were all wet. Then we took it to a garage, where my brother installed a turbo (if I can recall) and then we took it to an empty parking space to "test it". Ended up spinning around like fools, the engine overheated and some yellow liquid was coming out of the radiator. When I was about to drive into the garage, the steering linkage broke. Thank god it didn't broke when I was driving fast somewhere else. So we did an improvised metal wire fix. After bashing around with the useless car, we sold it for $300. I recently heard that someone managed to get it into full working condition now.

Another car was this,

The Toyota Land Cruiser FJ 80. Known as the Ninja here.

Man, I loved that vehicle. I was just a small kid when my parents bought it, I loved it so much that I even scratched my name on the bumper when I was 6. When I first drove it, it took me everywhere I want to go. Borneo, being a place that rains for 10 months and droughts in the other 2, is a mudland. My best experience with it was the semi-urban offroad I went, it was cool. I was going to a famous local concert which starts at about 7pm. At 1pm, every road 15km radius from the carnival, is jammed packed with cars. Driving the trustee land cruiser, I made a U-turn going over the grass dividers onto the other lane, and head for a village hope to bypass the traffic jam. At the end of the village, there is a mud road, 60% submerged in 3-5 foot deep water. Between the village end and the carnival spot. The road was blockaded with small boulders but I just drove around it. The engine almost stalled in the deep parts of the water but it went through. After the mud parts, turns out I was in a water treatment plant and the roads are submerged in dirty untreated water. Well, no problem for the car. The way to the main road is closed with a locked gate, so I had to drive over more mud before entering another closed road blockaded by small boulders and a short drive to the concert. It was really fun. The car gets the job done.

Until the engine breaks down for no reason and the engine can't be fixed and the same engine is no longer in production. So it got downgraded it to a less powerful engine and we sold it off for $18,000.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts

My mom's Cayenne S

I didn't know Jensen Interceptors were imported to America.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Penis, what do your parents do? Doctors?

Does the A8 have the B&O?

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,040 Posts
    The coolest car I guess I've driven is my Dad's 328xi

It's not the coolest car in the world, not really even something I'd own either. But it does feel like it does whatever I want it to. Also obviously not my picture

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts

My grandfather restored 356s, so I drove a few. Also a 914, a 924, and an old 911

He also had a Mercedes that wasn't very fun to drive at all, but looked nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,007 Posts
    I've driven a few pretty cool cars. (these are real pics of them too!)

My friend's z31t:

Porsche Carerra (03 I think? Girlfriend's dad's car):

74 Celica GT with a Lexus V8:

76 280zt:

Mazdaspeed 3 (total sleeper, he was making around 430hp, there was enough torquesteer to practically dislocate your shoulders):

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    July 2011
    88 Posts
    OP, you lucky bastard. I'd kill for a chance to drive a DB9.

I've never had a chance to drive something even remotely cool.

That's exactly what i was thinking untill the day it drove into the garage :D It was in need of new brakes, and if new brakes are installed, a test drive is required.. :) Installed front brakes, and a month later the same car came back for the rear brakes, so i took another roll :) It was awesome, my boss didn't complain i was away for a half hour test drive because he knows i love aston martin.

Today this came in, didn't drive it yet:

Same matte finish.

Edited:

My grandfather restored 356s, so I drove a few. Also a 914, a 924, and an old 911

He also had a Mercedes that wasn't very fun to drive at all, but looked nice.
    I restored an engine compartiment from a porsche 356, fun car to drive!
    May have a picture somewhere..

here it is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    poor car :((
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    July 2006
    58 Posts
    458 Italia

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    Penis, what do your parents do? Doctors?

Does the A8 have the B&O?
    My dad does corporate events

A8 doesn't have the pop-up B&O thing, no

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,613 Posts
    03 Porsche Boxster S

I actually own it, which is great, but I have to keep convincing myself that it's a cool sporty [car] and not a girly funcar. it's not a girly car, right? RIGHT!?

Damnit.

Edited:

Here, let me fix some horrid mistakes I made in this post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    My dad does corporate events

A8 doesn't have the pop-up B&O thing, no
    I want to be in your family.

My dad used to kill people and now works for the British Red Cross. Mom is unemployed.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    1982 Porsche 911SC that I had to put a starter on and do an oil change to

(not this particular one, I don't have pics of most of these :C)

A brown '76 t-top Stingray

My own Porsche 944

My dad's old '63 Chevy II

And orange Porsche 914 similar to this but in much worse shape

My dad's '73 Dodge pickup that (at one time) had 1000+ horsepower at the wheels

(It's been sitting so long that it's nowhere near that, but I know that you can feel that damn thing start from a mile away inside a fucking building)

Nothing spectacular but they all meant a lot to me.

I also drove a bunch of late 80s diesel mercedes and 60s beetles, a '76 BMW 2002, and a '65 Mustang when I worked at a dealership.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,904 Posts
    My honda civic. I haven't had the chance to drive anything better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,657 Posts
    My dad's old 1997 Crown Vic probably, it was huge and clunky, but doing donuts at 4 am in a campground with dat v8 roar is fun