1. Post #1
    July 2011
    168 Posts
    Yo, Durgs, it's finally been proven, its only a matter of time until it's legal, Boom, damn I'm wet for commas right now, I'm just so excited.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=if3jC0EqS6A
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Smarked Smarked x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    well pretty sure we've all known this for some time, but do they have to call it marihuana? honestly sick of cannabis being called that on things like this that should be more well.. professional so to speak
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Smarked Smarked x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,090 Posts
    Marijuana kills cancer even after it has spread throughout your body. Check out Rick Simpson
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,617 Posts
    This has been known for some time, but the government won't acknowledge it. Marijuana isn't even approved for medical trials because of this. It's bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2007
    871 Posts
    Are there anymore sources and evidence supporting this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8 Posts
    I've been wondering how much or often you have to smoke to achieve the affects they're talking about?
    So I'll just smoke as much as possible to be safe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Smarked Smarked x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

November 2011
    50 Posts
    "Science shows Marihua..."
    This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

David Icke Books Limited
    Harry Fear
    Essex Police

Sorry about that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Smarked Smarked x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    kinda knew this for some time.

i have the cancer gene, probably more than one i'm certain of it. but i'd probably die of emphysema before i'd die of lung cancer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    February 2006
    374 Posts
    "Science shows Marihua..."
    This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

David Icke Books Limited
    Harry Fear
    Essex Police

Sorry about that.
    Why did you go pages and pages in. Look at the dates on the posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)