1. Post #41
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    6,607 Posts
    Not to mention his old attack on the original Cliffside ~all those months ago~~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #42

December 2011
    57 Posts
    No, popbob. I'm 99% certain you griefed on creative trail, so we're not going to whitelist you.
    what are you talking about

whats creative trail, i've never heard of it or "griefed" it

3. Post #43
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    what are you talking about

whats creative trail, i've never heard of it or "griefed" it
    Why are you banned on it then?

4. Post #44

December 2011
    57 Posts
    Why are you banned on it then?
    someone must've rage banned me, i've never been on it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #45

July 2011
    92 Posts
    i agree to the rules, can i be white listed please

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,035 Posts
    Can I be whitelisted? I've been looking for a fun, semi-populated server ever since SCP Minecraft died. Minecraft name is Pellaes.

7. Post #47
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    someone must've rage banned me, i've never been on it
    I remember you griefing, I banned you.

Edited:

Can I be whitelisted? I've been looking for a fun, semi-populated server ever since SCP Minecraft died. Minecraft name is Pellaes.
    added

Edited:

i agree to the rules, can i be white listed please
    added

8. Post #48
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Anyone online?
    Thinking of joining.

9. Post #49
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    I will be in a sec

10. Post #50
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    It seems to be offline.

11. Post #51
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts

ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    what i joined, said that, walked around for 15 mintues, then left.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gum
    July 2011
    1,192 Posts
    Speaking of bombs. You have a spankin' new server and all that jazz, how come it still crashes every 15 minutes?

14. Post #54
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Speaking of bombs. You have a spankin' new server and all that jazz, how come it still crashes every 15 minutes?
    No idea, I'm trying to work it out.

15. Post #55
    Gum
    July 2011
    1,192 Posts
    Oh, and speaking of instability. Will weekend events make a return?

16. Post #56
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    I'll ask john about it.

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,791 Posts
    I'd love to, but I need ideas, also is the server crashing again? Mattyyy what did Elpishost say when you sent them a ticket?

18. Post #58
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    I'd love to, but I need ideas, also is the server crashing again? Mattyyy what did Elpishost say when you sent them a ticket?
    I've sent you what they said on steam already, twice.

Apologies for the belated reply. Is the Bukkit version you are using compatible with the plugin version? And are there any errors in the server.log once the server crashes?

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,791 Posts
    I've sent you what they said on steam already, twice.
    Hmm, I'm not sure on the answer to either of those questions, I'll have to look into that.

Oh, the seasons plugin just released an update. Hopefully this will fix our issues
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    This server seems to growing pretty well, but Cliffside doesn't really seem to have much more room to grow. Maybe inhabit both sides of the cliff other than just the inside?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,808 Posts

Outset Island! I need villagers!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    This server seems to growing pretty well, but Cliffside doesn't really seem to have much more room to grow. Maybe inhabit both sides of the cliff other than just the inside?
    Or some people could live in different towns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gum
    July 2011
    1,192 Posts
    I'd really like to start a settlement that uses vertical space more than horizontal. You know, a city of towers.

I think I'm gonna start making some plans for this right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    April 2010
    6,607 Posts
    Maybe after I get my bakery amply stocked, I'll head off to found New Tyre or something similar and come back periodically for trips to collect dosh and make more cakes.

By the way, my bakery is open. Come buy my cakes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

25. Post #65
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    I'd really like to start a settlement that uses vertical space more than horizontal. You know, a city of towers.

I think I'm gonna start making some plans for this right now.
    that sounds like it'd be pretty amazing, do it.

26. Post #66
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Could someone whitelist Puzzbox?

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,525 Posts
    I had an idea of a large pit mine, which had a stairwell at one side and series of vertical living spaces going from bedrock to sea level, essentially everyone living in this really tight but large vertically space, and it'd be completely subterranean.

Of course, I doubt that will ever become a reality because its an extensive project and I'd say the pit needs to be 9x9 at least AND have completely smoothstone walls.

28. Post #68
    Gum
    July 2011
    1,192 Posts
    [release]LONG FUCKING POST[/release]

Central tower of Citadel Town.

Here's what I've done in creative to visualize the concept of the central tower of the town.

And in case you can't wrap your head around it due to the sheer size of it, here's a smaller one and an explanation on the design.

It's yet again the same design as my 2b2t.net hideout, it's even built underground, unlike in the concept builds above. Spire in the middle, 5 block wide "balconies" by the walls.
    The ground floor will have an area of 25[SUP]2[/SUP] blocks.
    Each floor is five blocks high and the tower widens by one block from each side every floor. (Except the garden floor, which will be 20 blocks high, and widened by four blocks instead of one, to accommodate for the trees.)
    Code:
    floor/ceiling
    air
    air
    air
    air
    floor/ceiling
    air
    air
    air
    air
    floor/ceiling
    et cetera
    It'll be carved underground first, then the walls will be replaced with smoothstone, cobblestone, stone bricks and/or clay bricks, depending on depth.
    Code:
    smooth
    smooth
    smooth
    smooth
     balcony
    smooth
    smooth
    smooth
    cobble
     balcony
    smooth
    smooth
    cobble
    cobble
     balcony
    et cetera
    The central tower will house:
    -a restaurant and a bakery and other related things in the second floor
    -a garden in the third floor (remember: 20 blocks high, widen by 4 blocks from each side.)
    -farms for wheat and animals alike in the fourth floor
    -tool and weapon storage and crafting room in the fifth floor
    -alchemy labs in the sixth floor
    -a block storage in the seventh floor (Blocks crafting will be done in this floor as well.)
    -whatever uses for floors you'll come up with
    -a mine at around lava level

Floors will be made until bedrock is hit.
    The mayor's office and home and a small marketplace will be located at the bottom floor.

Oh, also staircase design.

Once the central tower's basic structure is complete, finishing the tower(making the various facilities on each floors and replacing the wall and balcony materials) can be left to me and the construction of the rest of the settlement may begin.
    Remember, the maximum area of a building on the horizontal plane is 25[SUP]2[/SUP] blocks.

I'll start looking for a place to build when I've got some sleep. (Unless someone has already found a good place, then I can just join in on the fun of mining and building it into shape.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

29. Post #69
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Could someone whitelist Puzzbox?
    added

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,791 Posts
    Sorry I wasn't on all day guys but you know, new MLP. Plus I ended up watching the Room with my bros, and that was fun.

Nice statue Cliffside, your PVP has been disabled. Nice work! You might end up becoming the first town to earn a warp.

I'm also thinking that for the sake of fairness, in order to earn your town as a Warp you must complete all tasks and only people who help with the town (As decided by town leadership/founders) will be allowed to warp there. Fair right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #71
    June 2011
    351 Posts

guys i think

i think i broke something guys

help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,791 Posts

guys i think

i think i broke something guys

help
    My Experiment! Its escaped! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

In other news, when people aren't on, I hide secrets on the map and set up secret quests and stuff.
    So far 2 secret things have been found. The lighthouse and the lodge. Both contained RICHES, but others contain messages and other secret type things.

TL;DR: Secrets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #73

December 2011
    57 Posts
    I remember you griefing, I banned you.
    where's the proof

34. Post #74
    April 2010
    6,607 Posts
    where's the proof
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gum
    July 2011
    1,192 Posts

Can you say "fire hazard"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,525 Posts

Outset Island! I need villagers!
    tell me where it is and i'll come help

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,525 Posts

MATTHEWWWWWW *shakes fist*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Banned him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

39. Post #79
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    Yeah I should of known that that would of gotten me banned.

Welp guys, it was a fun run with you, y'all can give my house to some newbie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Yeah I should of known that that would of gotten me banned.

Welp guys, it was a fun run with you, y'all can give my house to some newbie.
    Griefing generally does get you banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)