Gold Member
    February 2011
    746 Posts
    halflifealex
    whitelist :)

2. Post #122
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    What is the deal with the new building mod or something? I logged on again and when I was trying to open my door it said...
    Eligible to build: Yes
    Locations to Build:Cliffside

It wouldn't let me open my house.

3. Post #123
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    There's no new plugins afaik, were you trying to open it with string or something in your hand?

4. Post #124
    October 2011
    147 Posts
    Matty: I hardly talk when im on the server I only talk to people who I know from season 2 and usually then it's only a "hi" or I offer to assist them if they want help, but whatever I'll find a new server even though most of this servers community aren't a bunch of douches, minus captianEJsmith, (from the way he's on the forums).

Typoed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #125
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    lol bye

6. Post #126
    October 2011
    147 Posts
    Facepunch editing fucks up alot =/

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,086 Posts
    Whitelist?
    MrFoxer

8. Post #128
    September 2011
    152 Posts
    Matty: I hardly talk when im on the server I only talk to people who I know from season 2 and usually then it's only a "hi" or I offer to assist them if they want help, but whatever I'll find a new server even though most of this servers community aren't a bunch of douches, minus captianEJsmith, (from the way he's on the forums).

Typoed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

9. Post #129
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    There's no new plugins afaik, were you trying to open it with string or something in your hand?
    I tried with multiply items in hand, string being one of them. When I get on later, I will try again with nothing in hand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    To mariodude and his neighbors: A creeper blew up your house entrances, that door isn't worth much now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #131
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Whitelist?
    MrFoxer
    Added ya'.

There's barely ever any players on anymore

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,192 Posts
    To mariodude and his neighbors: A creeper blew up your house entrances, that door isn't worth much now.
    I've already known that since I was the one who got too close to the creeper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Could someone add my friend ApertureAlex?

14. Post #134
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Could someone add my friend ApertureAlex?
    added

15. Post #135
    May 2010
    776 Posts
    where is everybody? every time i go on, its a ghost town
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #136
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    For fucks sake. I've lost around 10 iron worth in items when I've tried to get glowstone. The portals keep moving me to different places, last time I got stuck in a cave with 5 zombies slaughtering me.

Anyone selling a stack of glowdust or stone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    7,291 Posts
    Can i be whitelisted please? Name is mentlegen324

18. Post #138
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Can i be whitelisted please? Name is mentlegen324
    added

19. Post #139
    March 2010
    185 Posts
    Could I get whitelisted please? Name is Fariun. Thanks :D

20. Post #140
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Could I get whitelisted please? Name is Fariun. Thanks :D
    added

21. Post #141
    CATS
    April 2009
    1,108 Posts
    i'm just going to write here as well
    stummel13 <-- put that name in the whitelist, aight? xoxo love ya

22. Post #142
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    added ya bby xxxx <33
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    What times are the most people on? It just isn't fun going on when you're the only one on for a couple of hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    What times are the most people on? It just isn't fun going on when you're the only one on for a couple of hours.

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,808 Posts
    It's surprising that there aren't more people on after 6:00pm. I just assume that to be the average time people can play games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    It's surprising that there aren't more people on after 6:00pm. I just assume that to be the average time people can play games.
    There's usually only about 3 people that actually play it daily, and they're always the same people so

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    970 Posts
    We need to attract new regulars somehow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #148
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    We need to attract new regulars somehow.
    I think if we just build a new "starter" city rather than the cramped and un-changeable landscape of Cliffside. It isn't hospitable to people who want to join the town and kind of a pain if you want to build a nice house.

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,686 Posts
    Oooh, quick quick quick someone join I'm trying to get back into Minecraft and this looks like fun.

Edited:

I've been exploring the vast lands, and even found some treasure. This brings back memories from the glory days of OT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

30. Post #150
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    Is there a new map? I just logged in and I am in the middle of nowhere with no items. Last time I logged out I was in my house.

31. Post #151
    Free Gameservers
    August 2006
    2,987 Posts
    Guys, not sure if the new map was intentional or not. If it wasn't, please PM me as I still have a copy of your files from last night.

32. Post #152
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    It wasn't.

Edited:

Old map is restored. Thanks darksoul<3

33. Post #153

November 2011
    15 Posts
    Can I have the world save for the mistake map?
    I started building a house, and I want to finish it.

34. Post #154
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Can I have the world save for the mistake map?
    I started building a house, and I want to finish it.
    Sure, one sec.

Edited:

http://localhostr.com/files/Icz7m58/...0214215306.zip

35. Post #155
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    Ok, thanks guys!

36. Post #156
    February 2009
    2,740 Posts
    So I made an ACTUALLY cliff-side house next to my own one,it's almost done and when I finish it it'll have everything for a player to get started(minus a tree farm,but you can use the little grove I made on the hill leading up),anyone want to move in and make a REAL cliffside village,like actually on a cliff?

You should be able to see it from spawn,the empty one is the one made of bricks.If I'm online,talk to me about it.

Edited:

What time zone is that in?

37. Post #157
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    I think we just need to inhabit a new village. Most people who are active have moved on to their own villages. If we can get an area set up, with everyone having their own house, and its easy to get to from spawn AND there is set plots for people to build, it will be easier to inhabit the area.

38. Post #158
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    15,945 Posts
    whitelist Shadaez - looks like a nice server.

39. Post #159
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    I think we just need to inhabit a new village. Most people who are active have moved on to their own villages. If we can get an area set up, with everyone having their own house, and its easy to get to from spawn AND there is set plots for people to build, it will be easier to inhabit the area.
    Look for a place. I'll help you build either later or tomorrow.

Edited:

whitelist Shadaez - looks like a nice server.
    Added

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,033 Posts
    Hello, can I be entered in the Whitelist?

Mcname: Rageblood