1. Post #41
    January 2012
    48 Posts
    Declare:

Jura places down the pod, but the marks on his body haven't vanquished yet. It looks like the power of the 'piece of nether' has its downs.

gregmasterx, I tried to make the pod as clean as possible.

XTREME GYPSIE, will you please F-U-C-K O-F-F. We do not tolerate trolls.

Edit: Greg, I have PM'd you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Post #42
    March 2011
    3,418 Posts
    The horses have been YO'ing for a while now. Anyone for that bridge?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Declare

A bridge is added and the horse seem to be fine now.

Also, a figure appears in the distance. He seems to be wearing the garments of Joe's legion, a clan that was previously raided and mostly wiped out by mutants.

4. Post #44
    January 2012
    182 Posts
    Declare:

XTREME GYPSIE, will you please F-U-C-K O-F-F. We do not tolerate trolls.

Edit: Greg, I have PM'd you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but all I did was p-l-a-c-e a-d-v-e-r-t-i-s-m-e-n-t-s so you should f-u-c-k-o-f-f

and do the d.a.n.c.e

5. Post #45
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    but all I did was p-l-a-c-e a-d-v-e-r-t-i-s-m-e-n-t-s so you should f-u-c-k-o-f-f

and do the d.a.n.c.e
    It seems the case was you got some fancy new text that you learned how to use. Don't spam it on some unappealing peace of black square.

6. Post #46
    March 2011
    3,418 Posts

One of the horses stays with Joe's legion, the other crosses the bridge to rape and pillage whatever may lay on the other side.

7. Post #47
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Wait what happend, one I said in the rules no structures can be built in one turn and no resources were harvested so the bridge has to go and can people try and make there own sprites and not steal mine please :)
    CURRENT MAP

8. Post #48
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Wait what happend, one I said in the rules no structures can be built in one turn and no resources were harvested so the bridge has to go and can people try and make there own sprites and not steal mine please :)
    CURRENT MAP
    No structures can be built? That's a pretty stupid rule.

And who's stealing your sprites? I took the base for the hands and some of the head because I wanted to make this quicker so more peopel could post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    No structures can be built? That's a pretty stupid rule.

And who's stealing your sprites? I took the base for the hands and some of the head because I wanted to make this quicker so more peopel could post.
    Structures can be built but it takes time to build them you cant build them out of the blue and before you build them you need to aqquire the resources first :)

Edited:

Here are all the rules read them please :)

RULES
    1.Start of small no huge starting houses
    2.War is allowed but only if there is a reason for it (example some one built a house in your land then you can start a war with them)
    3.No Nukes because it has allready been nuked.
    4.Building something wont happen in one turn so you cant just build something out of the blue.
    5.Dont use the brush tool it just make everything look horrible.
    6.Save as PNG.
    7.No stupid things (example Space Ships,Aliens,Meteors ect.)
    8.Try to make your drawings good no offence but i dont want crap drawings it make the whole picture crap.
    9.You are only allowed to controll your character you are not allowed to controll differnt peoples characters with out there say.
    10.Declare.Declare is "Getting in line" to post an update on the "worl". If you see a post that says "Declare" but doesn't have an update on the universe image yet, do not post until you see the image in that post or posted later by the same user. Then Post "Declare" and everyone should wait for you to finish before posting another update
    11.You are allowed to join the game at any time.
    12.Always post a brief explanation of what happened in your update at the bottom or top of the image.
    13.Don't make giant moves in a single turn. That is considered godmoding and if you do it your post will be ignored.
    14.Feel free to create alliances .
    15.Every body has a max limit of 2 characters if you create more one of your characters will be removed.
    16.You can only controll your own characters if you controll any body elses the post will be ignored.
    17.If, for any reason, you disagree with any of these rules, let me know your point and I'll consider changing it.
    18.Follow the same style as everyone else, no characters that are way larger or smaller than the others for no reason at all.
    19.Please, one declare, and one declare waiting in line at a time. Using this system will avoid confusion.
    20.Once ,you declare you have 1 hour to post , if you do not post , your declare will not count.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    January 2012
    182 Posts
    Structures can be built but it takes time to build them you cant build them out of the blue and before you build them you need to aqquire the resources first :)

Edited:

Here are all the rules read them please :)
    -snip-
    why did you repost all the rules again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    March 2011
    3,418 Posts
    One of the horses drown, the other goes "Fuck thiiis" and beckons his human. They head in search of other things to rape and pillage.

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Sorry i haven't been able to declare, i usually don't stay up during the night, DECLARE

Elxan: Thank you Jura.
    Elxan proceeds to quickly flip over the pod and put it down again.

Elxan:
    [release]My ship was no longer functioning, so i had to eject to the nearest planet.[/release]

Elxan hands the Weapon/tool/glove Justin.

*Item get!*

13. Post #53
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Justin puts on the glove ,he feels a wierd tingling in his body he feels more powerful.
    Justin:"Thanks you this will give me great help in the future :)"

Justin:"We should go and finish making are house ,it will be dark soon"
    Justin starts to dig .

Yes there will be a day and night cycle. :)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Hey badboyuk, since you don't really have the darker arm and the lighter arm, you can choose which glove to use. (The lighter or darker one)

15. Post #55
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Hey badboyuk, since you don't really have the darker arm and the lighter arm, you can choose which glove to use. (The lighter or darker one)
    ok :)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare!

17. Post #57
    January 2012
    48 Posts
    Declaroo:

Edited:

after you greg

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    badboyuk, can i use my weird powers to perhaps make something in one turn?

19. Post #59
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    badboyuk, can i use my weird powers to perhaps make something in one turn?
    like what if it is a structure then no but if it is a item yes.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts

Instead of actually just getting it over with and making a base with the use of the "Piece of heavens", Elxan just decides to help with digging.

21. Post #61
    January 2012
    48 Posts
    Declare:
    "OK, guys! I'm gonna start making a bridge and you continue with the house i'll help you later."

Jura takes some wood to start a bridge.

Jura makes a little bit of bridge. The bridge will be finished in about 3-4 turns building, it means I might stop at some point, e.g. night, attack.

Edited:

Badboyuk, I think you deleted Krinkel's horses and people. I just noticed it.

22. Post #62
    January 2012
    141 Posts

A concrete pillar lands in the water,with a large human-like creature on it. It appears sad...

Whoa,ninja'd! Can somebody fuse my picture or i shall do it myself,howewer it might not be good?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    January 2012
    48 Posts
    Dude, this picture is a 2 second crap. Please, if you wanna contribute in this, try to take your time and do it nice. It fucks up the picture. Go troll somewhere else.
    Agree to skip. Disagree to do otherwise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare. I'm skipping you for numerous reasons, for now, go read the rules.
    Tell me if you would like the reasons.

Elxan notices that the ceiling is about to collapse.

25. Post #65
    January 2012
    141 Posts
    Dammit how do you do it? I gues i will need to craete my own topic because i can't draw good!

26. Post #66
    January 2012
    48 Posts
    Declare:

Jura runs to help support the ceiling but its too late.
    "Come on, uh, puff, noooooooooooooooooo! I have to use my power. Arhhhh"
    Jura's eyes glow once again, revealing more marks on his body.

27. Post #67
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin pulls Elxan out of the way of the falling cielling just in case .

In 5 turns it will be night time :)

And i deleted the horses because he said that they were going to pillage another place but he didnt post a picture :)

28. Post #68
    January 2012
    48 Posts
    Declare:

Jura places the dirt next to a tree. He made a ladder and a ceiling to support the house, it is not yet complete. (the house)
    Jura's marks haven't faded away still, what could it be? Mystery.

lol, didn't know I can rhyme.

29. Post #69
    August 2011
    1,165 Posts
    Declare-

A Cyborg version of Justin, (with the intentions of hostility) teleports from the future!

(On Dock)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,357 Posts
    Declare-

Sun goes Red Giant due to the aliens manipulative abilites. Cyborg creates shield to deflect, unidentified figure jumps in water, plant life burns, and jura goes in ditch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare. I'm skipping the last 2 for numerous reasons, such as 5 second shit and blurring everything.

Elxan goes outside and thanks Jura.

32. Post #72
    August 2011
    1,165 Posts
    Declare. I'm skipping the last 2 for numerous reasons, such as 5 second shit and blurring everything.

Elxan goes outside and thanks Jura.
    Ok, I can see how the red giant was stupid, but what was wrong with MY character?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Ok, I can see how the red giant was stupid, but what was wrong with MY character?
    If you look closely, you somehow managed to smooth/blur everything out in a weird way. Your character is fine tho. Feel free to add him again, so long as you don't blur everything again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,357 Posts
    Sorry about the red giant guys, first time actually doing something with MS Paint, I dident know if that was bad or really bad. I guess thats what mistakes are for, thanks guys. But good job so far, I hope I can actually get good enough someday to contribute!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Justin smooths out the ground as good as he can.

Also guys start posting because its starting to slow down :)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts
    Declare

Also Sorry Badboy for the stupid shit last thread :L

A Shovel busts through the right side of Justin's wall. Someone has been digging a tunnel! Who could it be?

A young Tortoise appears on the left side of the lake. It waits there for something to help it cross.

37. Post #77
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Declare also sorry for not posting i was busy with exams :P

Justin notices the person trying to dig , through the wall,and starts to help him . :)

38. Post #78
    Fluttershy Enthusiast
    June 2011
    5,247 Posts
    Declare.

A tree person reveals himself with a bow, eyeing the turtle.

39. Post #79
    November 2009
    32 Posts
    Declare.

A drone hovers above the tree looking around the area to find some lifeforms. He finds the tree person and speaks.
    "Greetings human. Are you hostile?"

40. Post #80
    March 2011
    805 Posts
    Declare.

A man with a rifle appears out from the dense forest.
    He appears non-hostile and a scout of some description.
    He stops when he sees the two humanoids.