1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare

Elxan's sensors have detected 3 possible threats. He proceeds to put the humans in a pacifier shield and a normal shield on the drone.

He says this to them:
    [release]Greetings. You have all been detected as possible a threat. Me and my allies only seek peace. What is your purpose here?[/release]

2. Post #82
    November 2009
    32 Posts
    Declare.

The drone stays in place and acknowledged the shield around his body. He speaks calmly.

"I assure you I am not hostile to anyone here. I just flew in from a crash site far away from here.. My energy is running low so I seek refuge. Please.. Can you allow me to join you? I have no where else to go."

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    I gotta go soon, so pictureless declare:
    *Elxan releases the drone*
    Elxan:[release]I accept, I can probably help you recharge as well.[/release]

(You can copy the right half of the previous declare and paste it over the shielded drone, so the rest are still in shields, if you declare)

4. Post #84
    November 2009
    32 Posts
    Declare.

The drone hovers near the dock and goes to ground level. He then thanks elxan.

"Thank you sir. You are a very nice guy if you ask me."

(Alright then. )

5. Post #85

February 2012
    8 Posts
    Declared

Hey guys im kinda new to paint so if my detail is sucking please tell me so.
    Anyways so I added some resources so people will decide to go underground to gather them. Do remove them if you feel like you guys dont like it.
    Story-
    A small pod of some kind has apeared under ground.
    FIXED

Ignore the three bars those were templates I made early and I forgot to remove them. Sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    November 2009
    32 Posts
    Declare.

The drone stabs his weapons into the ground and begins going into sleep mode. he turns off his weapons and begins sleeping.

(Hydro your art seems pretty damn good. I think you might be accepted in this thing.)

7. Post #87

February 2012
    8 Posts
    Declare.

(Hydro your art seems pretty damn good. I think you might be accepted in this thing.)
    Thanks for the compliment but Im horrible at making my art smooth or that transparency merge crap is what I was meaning to say about my detail.

8. Post #88
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Really you should have kept all the houses or whatever and made them like all old and stuff or the same except everyone is now descendents of the old characters. I won't be participating in this, V2 was the best...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #89

February 2012
    8 Posts
    -snip-
    "See next post"

10. Post #90
    November 2009
    32 Posts
    Declare. Last one for tonight
    -snip-
    Alright so now what seemed to be a capsel was actally a small stasis capsel.
    A old man pops out of this capsel and throws two items. A Pickaxe and a Hammer.
    Then a storage crate aprears!
    Also guys if you look carefully next to the little cave you will notice a crowbar. This is my first time trying to shade somthing in darkness it also opens the crate.
    Also there isnt much in the crate so dont think its OP.

Fixed
    You did it wrong. I did my turn first.. Erm.. Can you fix this?

11. Post #91

February 2012
    8 Posts
    You did it wrong. I did my turn first.. Erm.. Can you fix this?
    Shit sorry. Also I am new at this so Im sorry for this and Ill just remove the whole post of mine with a -snip- and then repost it with your edit.

12. Post #92
    November 2009
    32 Posts
    Shit sorry. Also I am new at this so Im sorry for this and Ill just remove the whole post of mine with a -snip- and then repost it with your edit.
    kay.

13. Post #93
    December 2011
    91 Posts
    Sorry but what the hell is all this alien shit.
    Go back to V2 if you want guys I know I will...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Sorry but what the hell is all this alien shit.
    Go back to V2 if you want guys I know I will...
    V2 had aliens as well. Stop whining. We all know you want to go back to V2, okay?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Declare because i dont know whats going on :P

Edited:

Justin trys to help the man who is digging through the wall but he finds it impossible,So he takes the wooden planks to finish off the bridge , While he is making the bridge he spotts a tortoise.He is shocked he hasnt seen a tortoise in 5 years they are a very rare species now , Because he saw the tortoise Justin trys to quickly finish the bridge so he can help it . :)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts

The tortoise edges closer to the lake, awaiting Justin.

The man, finally busts through the wall, and it turns out he was digging a tunnel all along. It's the man in green! But he finds no one inside the little den. Who owns this place?

17. Post #97
    October 2011
    184 Posts

Justin finishes contructing the bridge,but doing so depleted his wood resources.

Justin moves closer to the rare tortoise , and kneels next to it, he looks at it for a couple minutes ,looking at all the details
    on its shell and skin,he then wonders to him self "Where did you come from ??"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    February 2012
    56 Posts
    Get the fuck out.

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro" - PLing))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Get the fuck out.

What ?? you should GTFO because you are just postin crap ok , if your not going to post something contributing to the map dont post ok :)

20. Post #100
    November 2009
    32 Posts

The drone wakes up from charging. It notices a possible threat thats in the cave

"Excuse me.. But.. I sense a possible danger." He says to Elxan.

21. Post #101
    February 2012
    9 Posts
    I've been following this civilization thing so far, so I went ahead and made a quick story about Justin. Here is the picture, and the story follows it.

The first few days, Justin built himself a tent and a quick fireplace after finding himself stranded. In a forest. Well, after a "shit" moment, he realised he needed food. The nearby pond provided him with fresh fish, one each day to keep the population of the pond from decreasing too much. Days later, he realised he could mine. Wooden shovel in hand, he began to dig and make support beams along the way. Finally striking something hard, he drove his pickaxe through only to be flooded by water. The water broke some support beams, and loosened the patch of dirt under his feet and quickly formed a cavern below. Ideas, ideas. Building a ladder from planks a tree tall each, he roped them together and extended it down. That's all I got done so far, I wanted to give you a bit of the story on the way. I also kind of took off Justin's shirt and gave him a few touches to give him the survivor look. I know this isn't relevant to your story, but I just wanted to share. :3

22. Post #102
    March 2012
    40 Posts
    DERPCLARE!

two bandits spring from the left
    they tie down the man in red and then spot justin
    "lets get those two, they'll make fine additions to the dinner stew" the goatee bandit cannibal says

*bandits can be killed anytime they are expendable enemies.*

23. Post #103
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    I've been following this civilization thing so far, so I went ahead and made a quick story about Justin. Here is the picture, and the story follows it.

The first few days, Justin built himself a tent and a quick fireplace after finding himself stranded. In a forest. Well, after a "shit" moment, he realised he needed food. The nearby pond provided him with fresh fish, one each day to keep the population of the pond from decreasing too much. Days later, he realised he could mine. Wooden shovel in hand, he began to dig and make support beams along the way. Finally striking something hard, he drove his pickaxe through only to be flooded by water. The water broke some support beams, and loosened the patch of dirt under his feet and quickly formed a cavern below. Ideas, ideas. Building a ladder from planks a tree tall each, he roped them together and extended it down. That's all I got done so far, I wanted to give you a bit of the story on the way. I also kind of took off Justin's shirt and gave him a few touches to give him the survivor look. I know this isn't relevant to your story, but I just wanted to share. :3
    Sounds really cool :) you should start a new thread and make it a interactive :)

24. Post #104
    February 2012
    9 Posts
    Sounds really cool :) you should start a new thread and make it a interactive :)
    Thanks a TON. I guess I will follow your advice and start working on one for myself.