I was reading wikipedia WWII war games and i find this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...II_video_games

The Day of Defeat series

Day of Defeat (2003)
    Day of Defeat: Source (2005)
    Day of Defeat: 2.0 (2011)
    Day of Defeat: Pacific (2012)
    Day of Defeat: The Defeat Day (TBA)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 14Late Late x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    I want a new Day of Defeat game, could this be?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,987 Posts
    It's hard to trust sites like Wikipedia, especially those "list" pages that can't get a huge amount of attention, but I do hope so. Day of Defeat is such an underrated game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,707 Posts
    Considering it lists 3 DoD games I've never heard of probably not. What the hell is DoD 2.0 (which came out last year supposedly)? Perhaps these other games are mods?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    101% Asian
    April 2007
    2,063 Posts
    The Defeat Day?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,595 Posts
    Sounds like bullshit to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Zing Zing x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    February 2010
    5,500 Posts
    Might be Nexon games, they have a few Counter-Strike titles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #8
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,595 Posts
    Might be Nexon games, they have a few Counter-Strike titles
    Oh fuck no

Please not be real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #9
    Snoberator
    January 2005
    5,553 Posts
    I own Day of Defeat: The Defeat Day.

It's really hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    101% Asian
    April 2007
    2,063 Posts
    Why? What happens? Do you die?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #11
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Oh fuck no

Please not be real.
    I have CS:O, sucks ass. You gotta have a bunch of points (like MSpoints cards for xbox) and shit to own better guns, the only gun you get if you dont have any extra shit is a scar-h. It's a really bad game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,544 Posts
    It's not real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    October 2010
    11,830 Posts
    I have CS:O, sucks ass. You gotta have a bunch of points (like MSpoints cards for xbox) and shit to own better guns, the only gun you get if you dont have any extra shit is a scar-h. It's a really bad game
    yet Koreans love that shit apparently
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,404 Posts
    counter strike the striked counter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

15. Post #15
    MEGA SENPAI KAWAII UGUU~~ =^_^=
    September 2008
    14,608 Posts
    Half-Life 3: The Life Halved
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,734 Posts
    Team Fortress 2: The Microtransactions Added
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17

July 2010
    2,064 Posts
    The Day of Defeat series
    Day of Defeat (2003)
    Day of Defeat: The final conflict of conflicting war (TBA)

My god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    April 2010
    42 Posts
    Just that Black Ops is listed under WW2 games says something about the trust in that list..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    July 2009
    125 Posts
    Just that Black Ops is listed under WW2 games says something about the trust in that list..
    Agree :-D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    TIS
    July 2010
    653 Posts
    Considering that google only finds SPUF thread by searching "Day of Defeat: The Defeat Day", its 100% fake.

And besides, everyone knows that new DoD will come out in Violet Box, bundled with TF3, Ep2.5 and L4D7.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #21

October 2011
    4 Posts
    There should be a new Day of defeat because counter strike is full of noobs with sniper and idiots who run around with a desert eagal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Day of Defeat: Reach
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,544 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    January 2012
    941 Posts
    So i was randomly looking at an WWII article in Wikipedia which can be easily edited, i decided to do a joke to my friends by editing the article.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,843 Posts
    It had a WWII section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,241 Posts
    Counter Strike: Strike Countered
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    November 2010
    532 Posts
    All I see is:

The Day of Defeat series
    Day of Defeat (2003)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)