1. Post #161
    July 2009
    5,878 Posts
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-504

oh my
    imagine if these tomatoes read the sensationalist headlines section
    the death toll would be enormous
    Item: One mature SCP-504 tomato
    Subject: CD player playing "Harmful If Swallowed" (2003, Dane Cook)
    Result: At [REDACTED], tomato clocked 167 mph. CD player destroyed.

I lol'd tremendously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Someone stream it, I am too much of a pussy to play it again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,046 Posts
    Someone stream it, I am too much of a pussy to play it again.
    I think this guy is about to.
    http://www.twitch.tv/divez

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,169 Posts
    Since apparently this has turned into SCP Foundation discussion, Im sure you better look at this:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-213

Anti-matter? ANTI-MATTER?

Still, the hilarious part is, he got stopped by two "Eye Pods".

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,563 Posts
    What floor til actually scary stuff happens? Like my friend was at floor 42 and he got the random monster sounds and footsteps only.

6. Post #166
    September 2008
    1,149 Posts
    Well... This game is a bit... Disappointing.
    If this turned into a series and more SCP games would be made, this could be a pretty interesting project..

7. Post #167
    December 2009
    2,942 Posts
    When I went to school we had this long stairwell descending around 10 floors down, at night it would look like this. It reminded me of the time my friend hid at around the 5th floor for me at winter night to scare me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,115 Posts
    I'd like an SCP game where you're presented with 5 cases, and each of them would usually lead to death, but every time you play one you have the option to open an experiment log for one of the cases. The logs would help you figure out how to handle the situation, and after completing the case you would be presented with more cases to replace them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 15 (list)

9. Post #169
    September 2011
    1,487 Posts
    The mouse movement in this game is just plain awful!
    If you play windowed your mouse just goes out the screen, and on fullscreen there is a big white cursor in the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

10. Post #170
    February 2010
    311 Posts
    I got to floor eighty-something before faceman showed up. I was expecting it to be like the experiment logs, with the crying child at a certain depth and then faceman following you. Oh well, it was still pretty fucking suspenseful. I jumped at about five shadows and a railing before I calmed down and started hopping rails to get it over with.

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,053 Posts
    floor 180 and he's not shown up yet, haha fuck this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,589 Posts
    I still do not have the courage to do this
    Am I a wuss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

13. Post #173
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    4,145 Posts
    Thinking of making my 6 year old cousin play this, telling him that something funny happens at the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

14. Post #174
    June 2011
    894 Posts
    Thinking of making my 6 year old cousin play this, telling him that something funny happens at the end.
    Poor thing...

15. Post #175
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    4,145 Posts
    Poor thing...
    That's what they're for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    November 2008
    708 Posts
    I got chills when creepyface got me. It's more or less what I expected, but it would've been better if it moved toward you slowly at first, then quickly. Most people I expect would stop for a sec after seeing it and it would scare the shit out of them if it suddenly zoomed towards them. We need more of these games around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,048 Posts
    I've never hard of SCP before but christ this seems like some scary creepypasta shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,422 Posts
    This would have been a lot better if you couldn't see the face from a mile away and it could only be seen when it's right next to you.
    The game is trying to replicate the SCP. In the SCP, the 75-watt light you hold could not allow you see a few steps in front of you; it couldn't penetrate the darkness yet it could shine onto SCP-087-1's face from afar.

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,046 Posts
    The game is trying to replicate the SCP. In the SCP, the 75-watt light you hold could not allow you see a few steps in front of you; it couldn't penetrate the darkness yet it could shine onto SCP-087-1's face from afar.
    If it really was trying to copy the SCP the face would slowly move towards you and you would have to try and get back to the top.

Edited:

And it would have the audio of the child.

20. Post #180
    March 2007
    3,649 Posts
    If it really was trying to copy the SCP the face would slowly move towards you and you would have to try and get back to the top.

Edited:

Its a WIP made by one guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,422 Posts

Edited:

It's still a work in progress and those will be added in a later version, hopefully.

22. Post #182
    October 2010
    2,352 Posts
    Record the audio if you do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #183
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,388 Posts
    6 minutes of walking down some stairs and then a jump scare.

I recorded it but in the final four seconds of the game the recording is blank and all you hear me say is "Oh GO-".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,569 Posts
    6 minutes of walking down some stairs and then a jump scare.

I recorded it but in the final four seconds of the game the recording is blank and all you hear me say is "Oh GO-".
    Upload it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

25. Post #185
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,388 Posts
    Upload it.
    Meh. If it recorded the whole thing I would but you barely even notice it before the screen goes black.

Recording it again just wouldn't be the same.

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,084 Posts
    I tried getting to Floor 101, but FaceGuy was waiting for me at around floor 40. I nope'd and jumped over the stair rails to avoid him (He doesn't do anything if you stay a certain distance away from him). After that, I got almost to floor 90 when he appeared again. In my quest to get to floor 101, I tried hopping over the rails in front of him again but this time I slipped and he got me.

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    holy shit holy shit

I replayed the game.

Now I have paranoia, fear of dark and of staircases.
    NOT AGAIN.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    946 Posts
    it's going to cut out the end of the recording anyways because the game closes way too fast

29. Post #189
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,613 Posts
    I wish I lived in a bungalow right now.

30. Post #190
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,817 Posts
    Replacing the face with something less horrifying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 2 (list)

31. Post #191
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,388 Posts
    it's going to cut out the end of the recording anyways because the game closes way too fast
    Wouldn't Fraps with monitor DWM on work because it'd just record the desktop after it closes?

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Its a WIP made by one guy.

OP, are you the person developing this? If so, hot damned, this is awesome. Even if it is made off a template, you still know how to use darkness and build up suspense effectively.

Edited:

Oh shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    July 2009
    5,878 Posts
    Someone needs to replace the face with Uncle Phil's rape face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,082 Posts
    If you guys wanna talk about other SCPs there is a thread you know

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,584 Posts
    My friend called my a pussy when I did want to watch some sex video he sent me in the middle of the day.

I sent him this, told him to play it on full screen, full volume if he was so hard core.

He now hates me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 25Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,628 Posts
    If you guys wanna talk about other SCPs there is a thread you know
    It does die every two days, though.

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,784 Posts
    I've never hard of SCP before but christ this seems like some scary creepypasta shit.
    Oh wow it all makes sense now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I was expecting something alot better.

Needs a game.

My friend is at the 93rd floor, and passed the wooly bully three times without shuting down the game. Always going down.
    How is this scary?

39. Post #199
    December 2009
    2,942 Posts
    I was expecting to hear the faint cries of a boy like in the real story. KIND OF dissapointed but...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I was expecting to hear the faint cries of a boy like in the real story. KIND OF dissapointed but...

Exactly. I passed this because I thought it would be the same as the story, but then its just a "meet the boogeyman and bye bye".

Oh look, 4th time he passes by him. It became a game of "go down the most stairs without the boogeyman touching you"