1. Post #81
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts

First gif, go easy.
    Dammit, I was going to do that one next.

You stole my thunder, man. Not cool. Not cool.

Oh well. Should I make it anyway?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,110 Posts

This was an obligation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 37 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,939 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 28 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    816 Posts

This was an obligation.
    Definitely canon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

5. Post #85
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,150 Posts

This was an obligation.
    Doomguy in a Doom comic
    Doomception pretty much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,332 Posts
    Thread crossover time

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    105 Posts
    Here's Johnny!

Another

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,633 Posts
    SPEHS MAHREENS

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 35Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,086 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,939 Posts
    The file name
    Nopenopenope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,175 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP France Show Events Agree Agree x 26Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #93
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,719 Posts
    Why hasn't this been done yet?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    Would've been better with the Doomguy's face in his ass instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,579 Posts

First time making shadows. Could be better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    January 2012
    126 Posts
    It seems like this thread is...doom.

I'm not good in painting his head lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 36Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,862 Posts
    It seems like this thread is...doom.

I'm not good in painting his head lol.
    You do know your " painted " head looks very similar to one of the various DooM ports, right? Nice painting, pal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner x 37Dumb x 3Funny x 2Zing x 2Agree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    464 Posts
    We must keep this alive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    January 2012
    126 Posts
    You do know your " painted " head is just ripped from one of the various DooM ports, right? Nice try, chump
    You don't believe me I did that? :(
    Okay, maybe I should make another one to prove that I really did paint and draw the face..Maybe in 512x512 size. Just give me a bit time and I swear I don't take other people's works.

Possibly I should show the screenshots of photoshop layer though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Malaysia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,862 Posts
    You don't believe me I did that? :(
    Okay, maybe I should make another one to prove that I really did paint and draw the face..Maybe in 512x512 size. Just give me a bit time and I swear I don't take other people's works.

Possibly I should show the screenshots of photoshop layer though.
    I'll gladly take back what I said if you can prove evidence that you actually drew it. It's very similar to the re-drawn face sprites from one of the ports, I can't remember which one it was but the one you painted looks about just the same
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    January 2012
    126 Posts
    About the Doomguy face that I paint before, let me just show how I start to draw a face:

First, I draw the outlines

Then, I start paint the skin and hair with soft brush

I put some details on hair

Added some lighting and shading effects

I start to draw the face.

The finalize..Well, not really a finalize, but this is where I can go so far.

Like I said before, I'm not good in drawing and painting. From here, you can see how ridiculous my painting skill looks like, especially the eye part and that's why I tried to cover with sunglasses.
    By the way, this is not really serious matter and I don't know why I make this anyway. Just to prove a silly misunderstanding?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 30Artistic Artistic x 8Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,862 Posts
    * POST *
    By the looks of it, you did paint your earlier picture. Don't get me wrong, I did not mean to insult you or your skills in any way, I'm just tired of people directly ripping / slightly editing things and calling them their own.
    I'll be glad to take back what I earlier said
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,723 Posts
    So, my avatar is a mix between funny and myself, right?
    This is how I look without the

I'm not lying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,506 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 172Funny Funny x 9 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,579 Posts
    It's so smooth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 48 (list)

26. Post #106
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,723 Posts
    POOOOOWEEEEEEER orb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 56Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    17,143 Posts
    I'm surprised no one has done this yet

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 44Winner Winner x 5 (list)

29. Post #109
    Dennab
    May 2011
    913 Posts
    this has been the best thread i've seen in a while! from now i shall call the particular day DOOMSDAY! lol

30. Post #110
    THE FRESH PRINCE OF COMPTON
    November 2011
    564 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts

All the faces should've been doom faces.
    Still a miracle that it's been forgotten until now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    464 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 26Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,110 Posts

Reminds me of this:

That isn't mine by the way.

Speaking of Doomcomic Doom guy...

This one is mine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Winner Winner x 2 (list)

34. Post #114
    May 2007
    93 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 65Winner Winner x 15 (list)

35. Post #115
    mrawr~
    November 2009
    3,631 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,618 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 22 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,534 Posts
    All abord the Doom Jeep Party !

I remember this pic way back from 2007 or so
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    THAT'S IT, YOUR ASS IS MINE LOSER!
    Dennab
    February 2011
    708 Posts
    live damn it live

Cronos 'n Lemmy

original

Edited:

haven't messed with photoshop in forever, so sorry if it sucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    May 2010
    746 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    That sounds like it'd be better than the entire actual game series.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27Artistic Artistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)