March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    i genuinely don't know what to say
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events

2. Post #602
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,973 Posts
    "I ended my last friendship this morning, /so/. Despite not talking with the only person that would still talk to me for the last two year very often, I now changed passwords and emails so I would never be able to communicate with anyone that I've known in real life ever again, even if I ever want to in the future. I simply cannot stand him or anyone else and become horribly angry at any conversation.

I believe some of you have alredy been in this situation for a while, so tell me, how long have you closed yourself from friends and acquantainces? How do you deal with everyday solitude? Why do you think you can't deal with others?"

;,LM'GK;OH,'/
    I don't see what's so bad about this, I've done it myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

3. Post #603
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,331 Posts
    ended my last friendship

never be able to communicate with anyone that I've known in real life ever again

become horribly angry at any conversation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #604
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    I used to be disabled and I used to get beat up all the time just because I couldn't run away. Once during lunch a couple bullies threw me into a dumpster, and I couldn't climb out because I couldn't stand properly to reach the opening. There were lots of people around, but when I shouted for help, they just laughed at me.
    My worst moment was when mobbed while I was in the toilet. A lebanese gang of like 10 people blocked the doors so I couldn't escape and beat me to within an inch of my life. All I could do was just try to block and dodge as many hits as I could. They all got off scot free because there was no way I could've remembered all of their faces and the school didn't want to just blanket punish a group of people.
    Like my first three years of high school-
    I tried to hang out with this group of people, I thought that we were friends I had never had actual friends before but they would humiliate me, taunt me, make fun of me in front of everyone, and just use me for their own amusement. I didn't do anything, I thought thats what friends were supposed to be like.
    When I was in 5th grade, a group of kids used to throw me in this little fenced in place and keep me prisoner, if I tried to get away they would hunt me down and drag me back, I remember people used to tell me to stick up for myself, but I enjoyed it, and actually put myself in the situation for them to bully me often. I figured even being thrown against a fence was better then nothing.
    poor kids
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #605
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    last one's got problems
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #606
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    I wouldn't say so, he just had no one else. Negative attention > no attention.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #607
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,868 Posts
    what does this have to do with visual novels
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #608
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    waifu shit

Edited:

anyway some offtopic discussion's better than nothing

9. Post #609
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,973 Posts
    no, it's offtopic shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #610
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    it's interesting, shut your sex hole

Edited:

relevant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #611
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    "I hate hearing of people studying, of graduating, of creating anything. I do everything to discourage people from succeeding and don't even care how this makes me look. I don't fucking care. I wish pathetic, worthless pieces of shit like me were all sequestered in out own disgusting retard colony so we'd never have to hear of people who are better than us again."

woah holy fuck now i'm scared of angry neets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #612
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    http://tohno-chan.com/mai/res/7947.html

oh god this is getting out of hand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

13. Post #613
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,973 Posts
    it's interesting, shut your sex hole

Edited:

relevant
    it's the same as "haha let's laugh at retards". Not everyone is as well-off as you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

14. Post #614
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    it's the same as "haha let's laugh at retards". Not everyone is as well-off as you.
    Someone has a waifuuuu~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

15. Post #615
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    8,993 Posts
    I can't imagine there being any more sex without compromising the story. I don't think I'll even play the other routes based on that knowledge.
    Don't worry, it's not really intrusive.
    There is a lot, yeah, but it doesn't fuck the story

Edited:

sharin no kuni, himawari no shoujo

same company and writer
    I'd agree, but IMO Sharin was kinda a fail from Akabe soft 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

16. Post #616
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    I don't think it comes down to someone being "well off" due to outside circumstances or whatever. Lots of people were and still are bullied, but not everyone turns away from society. It's not really down to environmental conditions as it is individual mindset.

17. Post #617
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,331 Posts
    As (second-vice-substitute) chairman of "The Visual Novel Megathread" (hereby referred to as "thread" or "the thread" I request party one (hereby referred to as "people posting things from /mai/" (not really that's a p. inflexible term)) to desist in its current series of actions, namely 1) posting images and/or links from http://tohno-chan.com's "/mai/" board, and 2) responding to posts from party two in a light that is defensive and/or argumentative regarding the aforementioned action. Furthermore, I request party two (hereby referred to as "people complaining about people posting things from /mai/" (as if I'm gonna actually say that again out of this parentheses)) to desist in its parallel series of actions, namely 1) responding to images and links posted from http://tohno-chan.com's "/mai/" board in an argumentative fashion, and 2) responding to people posting things from /mai/ responding to your comments in an equally argumentative fashion. It is the (second-vice-substitute) chairman's wish that both parties immediately comply with all four demands (that apply to them) as hastily as possible as to avoid any further damages to the thread.

Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #618
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,804 Posts
    Quit with the offtopic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #619
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,331 Posts
    Quit with the offtopic
    I literally posted a split second before you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #620
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,973 Posts
    Someone has a waifuuuu~
    I kinda wish I did, but my imagination is not vivid enough / I'm not deluded enough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

21. Post #621
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,120 Posts
    Ontopic:

http://seiba.maidlab.jp/entrans/main.php
    Fate Hollow Ataraxia 70% patch fucking where.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #622
    August 2009
    912 Posts
    Finished with Ever17's Sara Route,     I'm her brother? The fuck man I wanted to have a relationship with her, and not in the blood related way.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

23. Post #623
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,969 Posts
    After a very long time of putting it off, I finally finished the heaven's feel route of fate/stay night, goddamn it was long.

24. Post #624
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    13,734 Posts
    Ontopic:

wonder how long the rest will take, have waited so long for this now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #625
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,969 Posts
    Ontopic:

God I hope they finish, I really want to play that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #626
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2008
    3,641 Posts
    It's dumb having a KS thread, I'm tempted to go shit up the thread, talking about other VNs, because it just feels like they're saying "this VN is the best and the only one I'll ever play", "All VNs are boring shit except this one" or something among those lines.
    Or maybe I'll create a Steins;Gate thread, I dunno. This is annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #627
    July 2010
    678 Posts
    yeah tell that to them.

Don't need more than one thread for effectively the same thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #628
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,331 Posts
    It's dumb having a KS thread, I'm tempted to go shit up the thread, talking about other VNs, because it just feels like they're saying "this VN is the best and the only one I'll ever play", "All VNs are boring shit except this one" or something among those lines.
    They way I see it either the thread will degrade into shit, or they'll end up here in the future. You can't keep a thread about some a narrow topic up for so long without it becoming awful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #629
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    13,734 Posts
    oh let them have their circlejerk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #630
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,875 Posts
    there's always idiots, we're just lucky they stay in another thread, so let's keep it at that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #631
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,885 Posts
    please point to me anywhere where anyone has said anything along those lines in the ks thread

32. Post #632
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,915 Posts
    That other thread ain't going anywhere unless they get it closed themselves or lose interest. You going in and being antagonistic will just get you banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #633
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    oh let them have their circlejerk
    this

idgaf if they wanna have a KS thread, just leave me out of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

34. Post #634
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,915 Posts
    please point to me anywhere where anyone has said anything along those lines in the ks thread
    They did it in the old one and the fact they flat out refused to acknowledge that a megathread was a great idea also does not help their case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #635
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,598 Posts
    wrong thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #636
    fuck you
    February 2009
    2,885 Posts
    They did it in the old one and the fact they flat out refused to acknowledge that a megathread was a great idea also does not help their case.
    um i know people were against the megathread, but saying that KS was the only good VN? i don't remember any of that at all

37. Post #637
    June 2010
    5,591 Posts

Seriously, don't these two look similar to you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #638
    July 2010
    678 Posts
    Just leave it.

Edited:

I think they were doing a reference to him. Or a "tribute"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events

39. Post #639
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts

I don't see it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #640
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,969 Posts

White hair and pink glasses /=/ looks exactly the same.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)