1. Post #121
    September 2009
    2,528 Posts
    Luxox - In the Juggernaut files, you have the models for the heavy commando even though they're not t-posed. If you have the texture files for these models, I can still make use of them. I can even t-pose the dead model and send it back to you if you like. But if there's anyway you can upload those heavy commando textures, that'd be amazing.
    lol we got russian model in grinch model.

2. Post #122
    June 2011
    508 Posts
    lol we got russian model in grinch model.
    LOL!! sorry this happens when you are sleepy XD

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,409 Posts
    Assault Juggernaut is not in T-Pose.

4. Post #124
    October 2011
    67 Posts
    Is it Okay if i rig yuri and all the makarovs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    January 2011
    61 Posts
    YOU my friend are AWESOME. Good luck with your future endeavors.

6. Post #126
    March 2010
    2,461 Posts
    Generic special force version 96757. As I like.

Hope that TheFallen won't spread his shit this time.

Talking about the model. Are you going to include that silly ballcap and long sleeves as a bodygroup? Would be nice to see some more faces than the delta team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    October 2011
    140 Posts

Talking about the model. Are you going to include that silly ballcap and long sleeves as a bodygroup? Would be nice to see some more faces than the delta team.
    Ill love to see more faces, even non deltas like maybe soap or even price lol.
    Never liked Grinches ballcap, didint fit him.

8. Post #128
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner x 2Friendly x 1Funny x 1Informative x 1Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    Awesome! :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #130

November 2011
    9 Posts
    does anyone have the mw3 gun models in OBJ form? If so you could you pleas give download link? :)

11. Post #131
    May 2011
    12 Posts
    OMG i didnt realize all the new ports like Yuri, if i wasnt soo busy with school i would rig them myself!!! But i cant so i hope someone is trying at it!

12. Post #132
    September 2009
    2,528 Posts

3 sleeves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #133
    March 2010
    2,461 Posts
    I wonder why they use multicam in snowy enviroment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    December 2010
    548 Posts
    SHIT, IS AMAZING.

15. Post #135
    October 2011
    140 Posts
    Whens release of delta dudes?

16. Post #136
    June 2011
    430 Posts
    Good question.

Uhh....maybe they want to stand out? Or maybe fashionable? :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #137
    September 2009
    2,528 Posts
    What? you'd better ask why other model use exactly same model from MW2

18. Post #138
    June 2011
    508 Posts
    I will post my modified .exe (ver 1.0) file (made by me) with which may obtain models in t-pose (the .exe file is cracked , use at your own risk , don't delete your original files.

wait for the upload.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    March 2010
    2,461 Posts
    maybe fashionable? :P
    Yea, it's true that armies of the world would like to be cool and yo, so they are changing good camo patterns to multicam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    Holy shit, I just realized that the GIGN shotgun character model uses Ghost's head mesh. Same UV, same headgear, just a goggle over the headset.

That is really epic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    15,241 Posts
    uh

how is it "epic"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    uh

how is it "epic"
    It was sarcasm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,693 Posts
    How is that is sarcasm.

24. Post #144

September 2011
    388 Posts
    How is that is sarcasm.
    Easy. It is epic how Infinity Ward is so clever at preserving their resources, managing their time, and optimizing game performance. Why would anyone want different gear from an SAS soldier and Ghost anyway?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    January 2007
    4,693 Posts
    Many developers reuse content. It's nothing new.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    September 2009
    2,528 Posts
    I will post my modified .exe (ver 1.0) file (made by me) with which may obtain models in t-pose (the .exe file is cracked , use at your own risk , don't delete your original files.

wait for the upload.....
    That's so nice.

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    929 Posts
    I've said this multiple times in COD model threads, but the ignorant keep calling them 'lazy'.

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,838 Posts
    They don't do it to this extent though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    January 2007
    4,693 Posts
    Capcom does mainly for the Resident Evil series.

Resident Evil Remake, Zero, 4, Outbreak File 1 & 2, Darkside Chronicles, and Umbrella Chronicles all use recycled and reused content.

Valve obviously does as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,838 Posts
    Not as much as CoD does though.

31. Post #151

September 2011
    388 Posts
    I don't mind the reuse of content. My smartass comment was made only because the sarcasm in Pooch's comment was obvious.

32. Post #152

April 2011
    12 Posts
    Hello sorry this stupid question but how i can download all model's if i don't have got a pro mediafire memebership ? (long ago i see how to download but i forget it :/ )
    sorry my english

33. Post #153
    February 2011
    72 Posts
    Is anyone planing on making these playermodels?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

34. Post #154
    March 2010
    2,461 Posts
    I see the OP is edited with a shitton of models.

But I can't open them. I'm getting an error. This fucking sucks.

35. Post #155
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Never knew there was a Hyena in mw3

Edited:

And uhhh, how do you instal these?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

36. Post #156
    September 2009
    2,528 Posts

Just got interested in Inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    929 Posts
    Not as much as CoD does though.
    It doesn't matter "how much" they re-use their content, but how effectively they do. Besides, no normal player would EVER realize how they re-use their content in the first place. Not only that, I'd say Valve re-uses more content than anyone out there, hell they still have HL1 sounds in TF2 for fuck's sake, and HL2 and the episodes are all the same shit with just phong slapped on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #158
    September 2009
    2,528 Posts
    It doesn't matter "how much" they re-use their content, but how effectively they do. Besides, no normal player would EVER realize how they re-use their content in the first place. Not only that, I'd say Valve re-uses more content than anyone out there, hell they still have HL1 sounds in TF2 for fuck's sake, and HL2 and the episodes are all the same shit with just phong slapped on.

That's true. I couldn't realize that COD4 USMC and Woodland SAS have same UV Map and just different skins

39. Post #159

December 2009
    9 Posts
    The Mediafire link doesn't seem to work for me...

40. Post #160
    December 2010
    2,034 Posts
    L4D seems to use content from Counter Strike Source and Day of Defeat Source as well.