1. Post #6641
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    785 Posts
    Could someone check the grocket in model viewer?
    Anything in particular I should be looking at on it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #6642
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,990 Posts

Seems unchanged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

3. Post #6643
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Well. We won't get these new grodbort weapons anywhere in the next two weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events

4. Post #6644
    September 2011
    4,352 Posts
    Valve store shipment box is a gift like the manniversary package, the code refers to it being a gift. I believe it could be a new way of distributing promos? Instead of getting a genuine three-rune blade for pre-ordering the witcher 2, you get a box that says "valve shipment for purchasing game: the witcher 2"
    And then the box contains the three-rune blade. I'm saying it's this based on two points:
    -the box references valve, which doesn't exist in the tf2 world. this is therefore more likely to be for out-of game universe interactions.

-there's a rainbow in the sprinkler as I type this. Yes this is a valid point.
    A box that contains promos?
    The only point I can see in this is to prevent people to open it before the affected game's release, and that would ruin the point of having an exclusivity.

It references the Valve Store. If you're sure it's a gift item, then the only possible solution I see is, this is a reward for purchasing merchandise from the Valve Store.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #6645
    October 2010
    1,679 Posts
    The Valve Store Box could be a reward for some specific Steam Translators of Dota 2. We are getting real life goods from the Valve Store, but there's also a "STS Hat" included, which might be a TF2 hat. Maybe we'll get a code in the real life package, which we can redeem on TF2 to get that said "Valve Store Box", containing the virtual hat reward.

Pure speculation, so I could be completely wrong. It just makes some sort of sense to me since the goods come from the Valve Store and we've been due to get them since last month. Should be here any second now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

6. Post #6646
    April 2011
    3,324 Posts

Seems unchanged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #6647
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,136 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 33Winner Winner x 4 (list)

8. Post #6648
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,990 Posts
    Okay, I laughed at that one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #6649
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,102 Posts
    I'm dying from excitement about that MVM thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #6650
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    excitement
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #6651
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,042 Posts
    Yay giant heavies! Time to update the pm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events

12. Post #6652
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,112 Posts
    I've been planning to re-texture it for a while, but I haven't had the time.
    do it and remove the apple, apples are dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events

13. Post #6653
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,136 Posts
    Can't wait
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #6654
    May 2008
    4,739 Posts
    pm?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #6655
    April 2011
    125 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Informative Informative x 2 (list)

16. Post #6656
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,541 Posts
    Private message. Basically testinglol acted like an "I know something you don't know" little kid a while back, then decided that he was only going to tell a specific few people because we didn't trust him, as though we didn't have reason not to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #6657
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Wait, what's that? Could you zoom in?

One more zoom please

Oh god damned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 22Winner Winner x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #6658
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Okay where's my predictable rating garry?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #6659
    The Pain Train's a-comin! Woo woo!
    August 2010
    1,136 Posts
    Major Update Speculation Thread V3: Tell Us Your Secrets, Grocket
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

20. Post #6660
    July 2011
    10,102 Posts
    fine fuck you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

21. Post #6661
    Jvs
    PENISCorp's First Employee
    June 2009
    1,597 Posts
    Oh fuck guys. I checked out the manifest for thundermountain.

I guess the numbers in Foundry meant something. 13 22 13 - M V M.

Ah well whatever,thanks guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #6662
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    There's also other sounds being precached in the thunder mountain manifest.
    Code:
    "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_01.wav"
    "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_02.wav"
    "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_03.wav"
    "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_04.wav"
    "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_05.wav"
    "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_06.wav"
    A new weapon for the demoman maybe?
    Don't take my word on this, but I'd expect a melee weapon with this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events

23. Post #6663
    May 2008
    4,739 Posts
    [snip]

Ah, that's interesting too...

or not?

24. Post #6664
    July 2011
    10,102 Posts
    -snub-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

25. Post #6665
    September 2010
    1,086 Posts
    EDIT: Well, that's dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

26. Post #6666
    July 2011
    10,102 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 8Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #6667
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,042 Posts
    Private message. Basically testinglol acted like an "I know something you don't know" little kid a while back, then decided that he was only going to tell a specific few people because we didn't trust him, as though we didn't have reason not to.
    Yep sure. That's exactly what happened.
    You can message me to learn why didn't i post it publicly. But you are not gonna get that pm anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

28. Post #6668
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,541 Posts
    Yep sure. That's exactly what happened.
    Regardless of whether or not you're telling the truth, you were acting like a child and you know it.
    But you are not gonna get that pm anyway.
    You're teasing information that I don't even care about as an attempt to get me annoyed, that's acting like a child regardless of what you may think of yourself.
    And calling me child because you don't know anything. Funny. So funny.
    Not that I want to continue the argument, but i'm not talking about the information at all, i'm talking about your behaviour. Someone with "knowledge" like you should realise this, but evidently you don't.
    You're also rated dumb more than any other rating, but that's less related.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #6669
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,042 Posts
    Regardless of whether or not you're telling the truth, you were acting like a child and you know it.
    Sure
    That's funny. You talk without asking/knowing anything. And calling me child because you don't know anything. Funny. So funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #6670
    September 2010
    1,086 Posts
    So I take it this Elder Scrolls Online announcement is what everyone on the internet was hinting at/worked up about at the start of this week?

I'll be really interested to see if Valve starts either the Saxxies or rolls out the beginning of some sort of update next week. I think it's safe to say there's a stronger chance of something nice happening sooner rather than later. Finally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #6671
    May 2008
    4,739 Posts
    So I take it this Elder Scrolls Online announcement is what everyone on the internet was hinting at/worked up about at the start of this week?

I'll be really interested to see if Valve starts either the Saxxies or rolls out the beginning of some sort of update next week. I think it's safe to say there's a stronger chance of something nice happening sooner rather than later. Finally.
    Yeah, I hope they actually fix the replay issue before the saxxies.

Hell, that might be why they are delaying the saxxies even.

32. Post #6672
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,943 Posts
    Delaying? Just because it's annual, doesn't mean the date is set in stone. And because this is Valve we are talking about, it could be months 'late' and still be on time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

33. Post #6673
    September 2011
    1,573 Posts
    So does anyone think something is gonna happen tonight? I'm really tired, yet I still want to stay up and see if anything will happen..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #6674
    January 2012
    3,734 Posts
    Delaying? Just because it's annual, doesn't mean the date is set in stone. And because this is Valve we are talking about, it could be months 'late' and still be on time.
    Well, by my theory, if Valve takes reference to the dates of the Academy Awards, the update is either this month or in November.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

35. Post #6675
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    I hope the fact that the heavy already has a towel doesn't rule out the cooking papa pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #6676
    September 2010
    1,086 Posts
    While this is true, I feel like the only real reason they'd have to delay it any longer than a week's difference from last year's is if they were planning on unveiling MtP AND this new fancy gamemode alongside the Saxxies. Which I definitely don't see them doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #6677
    September 2011
    4,352 Posts
    Or they could just reveal the Saxxies in August or after.
    ...What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

38. Post #6678
    September 2011
    1,573 Posts
    Yeah, I'll just go to bed now. But if I miss out something awesome while I'm gone..!
    Bleugh, who am I kidding..We won't probably get anything big until end of May 'til beginning of June, or so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

39. Post #6679
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,994 Posts
    thought: Manniversary was actually a week after the anniversary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

40. Post #6680
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,700 Posts
    I'm gonna be gone for a couple of weeks this month, and I just know the update is gonna drop when I'm away. ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)