1. Post #6321
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,365 Posts
    E3 is in a couple of months why wouldn't Valve save it for then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #6322
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    17,013 Posts
    Well, well, well, guys.

I'm going to explain my tweets 'cause there might be some kind of misunderstanding here. Just like you, it was all sheer speculation from the IGN tweet.

The first one "Hahahaha, Valvefags are gonna touch their wieners hahaha" was just a snarky joke (as I might also touch my weiner if something HL3 related emerges).

The second one was just me complaining about working tomorrow even if it's a bank holiday in France.

And the last one was just about how my weiener would insanely grow if the IGN teaser is worth something.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, guys, would never be that cruel to my fellow GAFfers, you know <3
    well, I guess that settles that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #6323
    April 2011
    3,392 Posts
    There is no HL3 announcement. There was no "wait for today". IGN was just being fucking stupid. IGN is always fucking stupid. Meet the Pyro isn't coming out today. Isn't coming out tomorrow. Isn't coming out this week. Isn't coming out this month.

Stop jumping on every random fucking cunt on the internet as being a credible source of information. I'm fucking sick of it. There are clear signs when a big update is going to happen, and none of them have happened as far as we know.

Aside from Valve teasing. But Valve always fucking does that these days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

4. Post #6324
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Meet the Pyro isn't coming out this month.
    Well fucking duh, we're already on the 30th.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Zing Zing x 14Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #6325
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    [sub][sub][sub]Pipomantis is reading us.[/sub][/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6326
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,643 Posts
    who?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

7. Post #6327
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts

Not a single blog post was given
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

8. Post #6328
    December 2010
    17,013 Posts
    Stop jumping on every random fucking cunt on the internet as being a credible source of information. I'm fucking sick of it. There are clear signs when a big update is going to happen, and none of them have happened as far as we know.
    It's just potential content for a video game, nothing to get worked up for when someone posts something on the wrong track.

This is fun thread, and I'd hope nobody takes every single thing posted as the end all be all news official THIS IS HAPPENING. Everything should be looked at with speculation, afterall, that's in the title of the thread

9. Post #6329
    September 2011
    4,420 Posts
    Today (well, tomorrow for you, but the point is the same) is May 1st. I don't know for you but today, here in France noone is going to work.
    If that's the same in America, I wouldn't bet on an week long update.

If it's not disregard this and look out for the Scout Misc Update
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #6330
    December 2010
    17,013 Posts
    we always work in the USA

none of them commie days off for us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #6331
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #6332
    Keep calm and JAG
    April 2009
    2,408 Posts
    Today (well, tomorrow for you, but the point is the same) is May 1st.
    Oh yay, it's my favourite day of the year.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #6333
    April 2011
    3,392 Posts
    It's just potential content for a video game, nothing to get worked up for when someone posts something on the wrong track.

This is fun thread, and I'd hope nobody takes every single thing posted as the end all be all news official THIS IS HAPPENING. Everything should be looked at with speculation, afterall, that's in the title of the thread
    Some people look to this thread as a source of actual information.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #6334
    December 2010
    17,013 Posts
    Ultimately, it's a thread of speculation and straw grasping. And analyzing those straws for drops of real information.

15. Post #6335
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,643 Posts
    Major Update SPECULATION
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #6336
    September 2009
    491 Posts
    Wait, guys. Guys. What if the "Wake up and smell the ashes" doesn't have anything to do with Valve? What if it's about Black Mesa? Would explain nobody guessing the Game Informer cover, Valve denying almost everything...

..Anybody?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #6337
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    So how unreasonable am I being to ask for a slight self damage reduction on grenades from the grenade launchers on demo? I like being ahuge dick to unaware snipers and it wrecks it when I pop them with the loch n load and I'm the only one killed by it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #6338
    December 2011
    242 Posts
    Wait, guys. Guys. What if the "Wake up and smell the ashes" doesn't have anything to do with Valve? What if it's about Black Mesa? Would explain nobody guessing the Game Informer cover, Valve denying almost everything...

..Anybody?
    Why would their cover be of a mod? A remake mod to be precise?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #6339
    December 2010
    17,013 Posts
    and a mod that will never be released in our lifetime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #6340
    Can't Keep Johnny Down
    April 2009
    2,376 Posts

Most useless strings on Steam Translation Server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #6341
    December 2010
    17,013 Posts
    its name and description are the same haha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #6342
    May 2011
    5,288 Posts
    Tell me, did anyone happen to pick up some legitimate TF2 update information on the way here?

No?

Then we still have a problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #6343
    May 2011
    921 Posts
    I don't get it. Didn't valve say to watch their news feeds today??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #6344
    July 2011
    800 Posts
    Then we still have a problem.
    Soldier: And no update.

25. Post #6345
    December 2010
    17,013 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #6346
    July 2011
    800 Posts
    TF2 is at 290 updates to date.

Closing in on 300.

27. Post #6347
    December 2010
    17,013 Posts

Closing in on 300.
    Only 10 more weeks! (3 months)

28. Post #6348
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,760 Posts

Closing in on 300.
    319th update! \/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #6349
    December 2010
    17,013 Posts

This makes me sad.

Especially since without the Weta stuff it would only be one page. Only 5 of those have been accepted since the workshop started, only 1 of them is unrelated to a holiday. 2 are reskins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

30. Post #6350
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,275 Posts

This makes me sad.

Especially since without the Weta stuff it would only be one page. Only 5 of those have been accepted since the workshop started, only 1 of them is unrelated to a holiday. 2 are reskins.
    for a second I got really mad.

then I went back to playing killing floor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

31. Post #6351
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,858 Posts

IT BETTER BE

the item is really fun looking looks like it's right from the game. and the style

and the game itself looks great. and mnemo's one of ours. so money for him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 6Artistic x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #6352
    June 2011
    1,764 Posts
    Every ballcap is just an Ellis to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

33. Post #6353
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,368 Posts

This makes me sad.

just went through the top rated of all time

took me to page 33 to find something that was purely cosmetic.

this should really tell Valve something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #6354
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    I feel bad.

The lack of major update is making me feel bad.

Not acually Bad as in depressed or anything like that, that would be overdoing it.

But major updates are one of these things I look forward to, and the lack thereof made me realize how boring I let my life become.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #6355
    April 2011
    3,392 Posts
    just went through the top rated of all time

took me to page 33 to find something that was purely cosmetic.

this should really tell Valve something.
    The first thing in the Top Rated All Time category is a fix for the Last Breath.

36. Post #6356
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,368 Posts
    The first thing in the Top Rated All Time category is a fix for the Last Breath.
    wasn't there when I looked for some reason

regardless, fixes don't count, I'm talking new items.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events

37. Post #6357
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #6358
    January 2010
    3,165 Posts
    I remember when one of my designs was the top rated of all time.. those were the days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #6359
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Guys stop everything about TF2 I just found a hat on Dota 2 that's the thing Valve was talking about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #6360
    Sae

April 2012
    61 Posts
    heh I play with mnemosynaut kinda often
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)