1. Post #7201
    April 2011
    3,259 Posts
    Terrible cube-like maps. The Portal 2 map editor only works with Portal 2's modular test chambers.
    Yeah. So they'd need to tweak it a bit. It could be rather neat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #7202
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,198 Posts
    Meet the Pyro will come out on the 15th and it will come with an update called "The Hellfire Update"
    All-class Judge Frollo hat for everyone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #7203
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,370 Posts
    So what uninteresting item from the back of the workshop do you think we'll see tonight ?

4. Post #7204
    tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor
    July 2010
    5,738 Posts
    So what uninteresting item from the back of the workshop do you think we'll see tonight ?
    *crosees fingers, knees, toes, and eyebrows for Lil' Bruce*

5. Post #7205
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,536 Posts
    I'm predicting the name of the Meet the Pyro update will be The Ashes Update, or The Airblast Update depending on the function of the new flamethrower Valve will most likely throw in. I'm going for Ashes Update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #7206
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...15&searchtext=
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #7207
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,886 Posts
    All-class Judge Frollo hat for everyone
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufuxyer53eo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

8. Post #7208
    The Pain Train's a-comin! Woo woo!
    August 2010
    1,129 Posts
    Someone favorited that.

Why would someone favorite that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #7209
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,948 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #7210
    October 2010
    1,679 Posts
    Someone favorited that.

Why would someone favorite that.
    Probably one of the authors did
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #7211
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,886 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #7212
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,214 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #7213
    May 2011
    5,189 Posts
    Ok, gentlemen! Place your bets on which item will get into this week's update!

If someone posts the Workshop link to the item that gets in, I'll give them a free hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

14. Post #7214
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,214 Posts

If someone posts the Workshop link to the item that gets in, I'll give them a free hat.
    Kinda an one-sided bet but whatever

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #7215
    October 2010
    1,679 Posts

Maybe this
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...92&searchtext=

I'd love this though. Maybe on a Hallowe'en update:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...49&searchtext=
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

16. Post #7216
    April 2007
    989 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...93&searchtext=

this

it seems so bland and simple so valve would probably pick it up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #7217
    March 2012
    1,815 Posts
    This can only mean we get gamestop promo's for buying a type of steam voucher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #7218
    January 2012
    266 Posts

I thought about combing the many pages but decided against it. So I found this and I thought "looks dumb enough for Valve to choose it over a weapon or something"

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...91&searchtext=
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #7219
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,082 Posts
    Kinda an one-sided bet but whatever

I think we'd all be angry if that hat got in, as it would mean the rest of the set won't get in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #7220
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,214 Posts
    I think we'd all be angry if that hat got in, as it would mean the rest of the set won't get in.
    Maybe they will make a set in-game submission following a four-week-long system
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #7221
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    747 Posts

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...ls/?id=1199715

There's still time for them to have not told me yet... Right... Right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #7222
    April 2011
    3,259 Posts
    Please. Please. Please let today be the beginning of something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

23. Post #7223
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,370 Posts
    My graphics card is dying. Something will happen today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #7224
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,776 Posts
    I wonder what item it's gonna' be
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #7225
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,948 Posts
    oh man i wonder who will possibly get an item in this update?? i don't know, what could it be!??????!??!?

SMNC promos I'm almost certain

lol psyke 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

26. Post #7226
    The Pain Train's a-comin! Woo woo!
    August 2010
    1,129 Posts
    oh man i wonder who will possibly get an item in this update?? i don't know, what could it be!??????!??!?

lol psyke 

and Ronin.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #7227
    The Great Thief and defense attorney's assistant's assistant
    January 2012
    3,172 Posts
    I'm predicting the name of the Meet the Pyro update will be The Ashes Update, or The Airblast Update depending on the function of the new flamethrower Valve will most likely throw in. I'm going for Ashes Update.
    Update From The Ashes

Well okay, maybe that's too long. The Phoenix Update?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

28. Post #7228
    Can't Keep Johnny Down
    April 2009
    2,343 Posts
    Just... No. It really can't work for TF2 at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #7229
    k2.
    July 2011
    1,080 Posts
       psyke and Ronin will get individual items in   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #7230
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,014 Posts

lol psyke 

Are Ronin and Psyke supposed to be making SMNC promos or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #7231
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #7232
    May 2011
    566 Posts
    Update From The Ashes

Well okay, maybe that's too long. The Phoenix Update?
    simply the "mmmph update"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #7233
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,224 Posts
    I'm hoping the Pyro mohawk will get in this update :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #7234
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,345 Posts
    Better be a strange frying pan

And not in a salvage crate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #7235
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    7,301 Posts
    I'm hoping the Pyro mohawk will get in this update :3
    If you mean this one: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=68196014

That is unlikely to get in as it would reveal the gender of the pyro, unless they said it was a fake thing being worn over the actual mask (or is that what it is intended to be?).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #7236
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,915 Posts
    By the time you've tweaked it enough to make a good TF2 map, it would be called Hammer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #7237
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    5,095 Posts
    Ok so, psyke has the shiniest soldier around with his:
    brown bomber
    kringle collection
    teufort tooth kickers
    There is no more room in his hat and misc slots for more shinyness so obviously this update we're getting:
    -a psyke melee weapon
    -a psyke secondary weapon
    -a psyke primary weapon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

38. Post #7238
    October 2010
    1,679 Posts
    Thread music

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #7239
    July 2011
    663 Posts
    If I'm calculating right we should be getting a Pyro community hat this week. So my guess: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...49&searchtext=
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #7240
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    If I'm calculating right we should be getting a Pyro community hat this week. So my guess: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...49&searchtext=
    If that gets in I will turn my Pyro from an olive Pyro into a Mexican El Piro!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)