1. Post #321
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,149 Posts
    Just played against a guy in an E4 who claimed to have every premium tank you can buy, and the preorder tanks and gift shop ones

Everyone called him a moron for wasting money

He says "oh it's only $300"

Everyone's still saying "That's still a HUGE waste of money"

"Well it's only $300, I can make that in 15 minutes of working."

I.. I don't even know how someone is that fucking stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

2. Post #322
    Defend entire flank, take 30 hits, kill 5 tanks, get steel wall, sniper, team still dies and lets base get capped. How do you even
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,080 Posts
    Kind of sad that the ramming contest is EU only.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #324
    November 2010
    5,543 Posts
    Kind of sad that the ramming contest is EU only.
    If the contest went on the NA server where there's so few players, matchmaking would be swarmed with KV-5s instead of Type 59s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,146 Posts
    Topgun in my T-50-2, whey!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

6. Post #326
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,842 Posts
    Panther II is a godsend, even with just the 75 l/100
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,146 Posts
    Bah, 3 shit teams in a row - again me the only one to get any kills or do anything. Rest of the team are fuking mongol retards.

Can't even defend a flappy shitting flag. Just want some XP in my Wolverine. Also in my IS...just as i got within range of the enemy, half of my team was already dead :|
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

8. Post #328
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    I just realized; the IS3 has around 210mm LOS armor irl. in wot, that translates to about 180-190. I wondered why my AMX13/90 wouldn't penetrate the upper side hull.

Fuck me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #329
    August 2009
    599 Posts
    I have my KV back, about time too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #330
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    The 150mm makes the E100 a beast.

Edited:

that BRUTAL alpha

Edited:

e100 plat with nodachi, we raped so hard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    Dumb britbong
    April 2011
    1,919 Posts
    Any chance we can get any details on the server cluster update that happened recently?

Yes, it was actually moved to Washington DC, and we changed the main partner. This will give us a more stable server and better ping for the majority of players.

If you do change the design of the in game T110, will this further delay 7.2, or would you release 7.2 and then change the model later?

We could replace the model at a later date—depending on how much work it takes to accomplish; however, the T110 will be in 7.2 and will not hold up the release.

So we get to try out the WZ-111 on the coming test server? Does this include the Type 62 as well?

These will be Chinese server exclusive tanks. They may be available in the test server but will not be released on the RU, EU, or NA servers.

Like everyone, I have experienced being hit while hidden behind 'indestructible' objects.

We have no evidence of such a bug. You may either be suffering from lag issues, packet loss, or your tank was partly seen even behind the 'indestructible' object (exposed parts of your suspension or turret, the gap between 2 closely standing stones, etc…), or you took high explosive damage from a round that landed close by.

Would that also mean the T34 will not be available in the shop when the 7.2 patch hits?

It will most likely be removed; however, special offers in the store are a possibility for the future.

When will we have the ability to talk to talk to our platoon mates with the in game voice chat?

With Chat 2.0, this will be released in Q2 2012. It will also include a lot more features.

Are you guys looking at authenticators as an extra level of security that can be added to an account?

Yes, we are exploring additional account security measures, including authenticators.

Can we have this thread redirect to the EU Q&A? As the EU Wiki thread redirects to the NA one.

We have decided to go in a different direction. Vallter will continue to answer your questions as normal; however, I will pull some of the best or most intriguing questions and expand on those; getting some additional information in some cases. These will be compiled and released in our YAWR articles. This will delay the answers to some of the questions, but in turn you will get expanded and more definitive answers. Also, players that only read the main news articles, and do not follow this forum, will get more information on the hottest topics.

After the rebalancing (or to some people, “nerfing”) of HE ammunition, the VK2801 appears rather lackluster compared to the other two T5 Scout Lights due to its primary feature being the 105 gun, which is almost always used to shoot HE. Is there a chance for the 2801 to be reexamined, either for an attribute change to compensate for the less effective weaponry, or the possibility of it receiving another potential gun, such as the 7.5cm/L70?

Currently only T-50-2 has shown that it is better than the other scouts. In a few areas it is much better than the other Tier 5 lights. It will be either slightly reduced in effectiveness or replaced.

Secondly, we are planning to slightly increase the damage HE shells deal, which will compensate the HE mechanics changes impact on the gameplay. The number that is being played with at this moment is 20%, but it is subject to change during testing.

This may sound odd but why haven’t we been asked for our system information the way you have on RU? Or is that coming soon?

Normally RU side players have lower end PCs than the US players. So if we optimize the work for worst cases, the rest will receive a bonus in optional graphics settings.

12. Post #332
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,791 Posts
    Would that also mean the T34 will not be available in the shop when the 7.2 patch hits?

It will most likely be removed; however, special offers in the store are a possibility for the future.
    What's that referring to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #333
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    20% stronger HE shells? Welp @ arty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #334

15. Post #335
    November 2010
    5,543 Posts
    I hope it means it'll be removed from the store (even though "removed" implies it was there in the first place)

On the day 7.2 is released, I better have a god damn T34 with the 120 in my garage waiting to print some money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #336
    Dumb britbong
    April 2011
    1,919 Posts
    In supertest/publictes you can buy the T34 for gold and in the real patch you can't?

Thats my guess.

17. Post #337
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    7.2 isn't on stest yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

18. Post #338
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,149 Posts
    I'd love to be in the stest

Just to see a Maus slide down a mountain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #339
    January 2010
    2,751 Posts
    I'd love to be in the stest

Just to see a Maus slide down a mountain
    With some of the buildings, you might be able to get a Cunningham on top of a T95.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

20. Post #340
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    2 rounds t29

1st - gw p and gw tiger hit me. both hit near me. 1150 --> 348
    go on to kill the gw p and damage gwt but still lost - money and round. only 250 xp
    2nd. shitty ass mountain map thing with the river valley and shit
    su-5 hits my turret. gun damaged. turret damaged. gunner dead. loader dead.
    get penetrated by t-44 which the m6 heavy next to me with 76mm was penetrating. decide fuck it
    rush forward and die

DONE WITH THIS GAAMEEEE

Edited:

oh and the su-5 hit me again bringing me down from like 830 to 500ish and broke my obs device

Edited:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...7117975ECEFCA/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...69C2687F72CA8/

Edited:

http://gyazo.com/93a9228571f598ef721e01293b7e7559
    FUCK OFF YOU MOTHERFUCKING COON

(User was banned for this post ("Racial slurs aren't nice" - Orkel))

21. Post #341
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    gb2 bergen pls

tanks no 4 u

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    294 Posts
    don't look at this

23. Post #343
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,577 Posts
    So I lied about being done with game and.......

[IMG]C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\screenshots\shot_002.jpg[/IMG]

I'll let you imagine what happened.
    Thats not how you upload images
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    294 Posts
    Thats not how you upload images
    i know and i tried my best to hide it

but anyways it was a pic of the loading screen with half the other team's tanks being pershings and types

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    4,794 Posts
    invader achievement in my IS-3 on mountain pass
    dis thing is a light tank
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #346
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,790 Posts
    So wait, what's going to be in the new Supertest?

27. Post #347
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    So wait, what's going to be in the new Supertest?
    ~secret~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

28. Post #348
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    gb2 bergen pls

tanks no 4 u
    yore fat

29. Post #349
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,526 Posts
    Absolutely gonna get back into WoT once I clear out my harddrive.

30. Post #350
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    294 Posts
    ok lets try this again

Anyways I lied about quitting and this is what I get.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    time to take your med-ication
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,149 Posts
    Joined a random training room

Some faggot is in a T32. I pop in my T59.
    I get him to 100 hp before I got racked and then died. Oh well.

So he calls me a scrub, etc, the whole shebang, and than says "Oh I bet I can even beat your noob ass in my JagPanther"

So the next round he's in it.

I pull up next to him and just shoot his ass, not even giving a fuck. When he dies he calls me a hacker for keeping him from turning and then a scrub because I circled the first half of the fight

I'm creating a new law. WoT's law says that as tier number rises, so does the overall number of idiots and braindead idiots who think they can play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

33. Post #353
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,986 Posts

So he calls me a scrub, etc, the whole shebang, and than says "Oh I bet I can even beat your noob ass in my JagPanther"

I pull up next to him and just shoot his ass, not even giving a fuck. When he dies he calls me a hacker for keeping him from turning and then a scrub because I circled the first half of the fight

[n]I'm creating a new law.[/b] WoT's law says that as tier number rises, so does the overall number of idiots and braindead idiots who think they can play.
    Don't give yourself too much credit, we've known this since the first Tiger showed up.

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts

I'm creating a new law. WoT's law says that as tier number rises, so does the overall number of idiots and braindead idiots who think they can play.
    The only winning move is not to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,149 Posts
    The only winning move is not to play.
    I don't even know if you will still win

Don't give yourself too much credit, we've known this since the first Tiger showed up.
    well I'm not saying I came up with this on my own or it'd be Saza's Law

But yeah I know you guys know about this. Let's just give it a title now..

36. Post #356
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,467 Posts
    (bt-2)btwwestcoats:oakman get my back!!
    (bt-2)btwwestcoats:Anyone see anything??
    (bt-2)btwwestcoats:go cap!! (there is a entire team on their base)
    (bt-2)btwwestcoats: oakmna you suk (im a tetrarch with a dead engine and tracks against 7 guys and i lose)

37. Post #357
    August 2009
    599 Posts
    Is there a tank with super-view-radius, or am I missing something? Not even thirty seconds into the match and half of our team is wiped out on Campinkova with no losses to the enemy, not even one scouted enemy.

38. Post #358
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    935 Posts
    So a Type 59 tried to rush and flank my TrollKV thinking that my turret wouldn't turn fast enough or I wouldn't reload quick enough. He literally parallel parked in reverse behind me and sat there. He fired one shot and did only about 25% damage. I turned my turret all the way around and shot his rear armour. He then immensely regretted his decisions. (He died)

39. Post #359
    November 2010
    5,543 Posts
    I finally got the 90mm on the AMX 13/90 and I must say I'm quite impressed

I was rolling with another AMX 13 on Lakeville, we're both going town when suddenly a wild T-54 appears.

He only got to fire one round (which somehow dinged off the roadwheel on my frontal armor)

Other than that, I managed to ding off a GW E's rear shield, how fucking thick is that thing?

40. Post #360
    August 2010
    1,130 Posts
    Got my Lorraine 40t.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)