1. Post #2041
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,848 Posts
    That's funny cause my teams seem twice as good vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2042
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,923 Posts
    That's funny cause my teams seem twice as good vv
    The game is adjusting for you being one teams handicap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #2043
    November 2010
    2,267 Posts

These four assholes ruined the entire match by not playing fairly due to being in the same clan.
    Look out for them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #2044
    October 2007
    2,005 Posts

These four assholes ruined the entire match by not playing fairly due to being in the same clan.
    Look out for them.
    You should probably put that in your public folder on dropbox or use something like localhostr for pictures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2045
    November 2010
    2,267 Posts
    You should probably put that in your public folder on dropbox or use something like localhostr for pictures.
    Thanks, new to dropbox.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #2046
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    26,086 Posts
    Report it to support with the screenshot(s). They'll take care of em, because that's against the rules.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #2047
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,848 Posts
    The game is adjusting for you being one teams handicap.
    Ooof. Thems loaded words, yo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

8. Post #2048
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,683 Posts
    Decked out words
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #2049
    November 2010
    2,267 Posts
    Report it to support with the screenshot(s). They'll take care of em, because that's against the rules.
    I have, so did another person in my plutoon.
    Here's his replay if anyone's interested: http://filesmelt.com/dl/20120217_235...dorf.wotreplay
    There's some point there you see the IS-4 passing the Lwe without shooting him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

10. Post #2050
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    26,086 Posts
    List your three most satisfying things in WoT.

In no particular order:

1) Hitting a tier 7-10 tank with the TrollKV. Bonus for a penetrating hit.
    2) Successfully rush and rape enemy arty with the VK2801. Bonus for surviving
    3) Ammoracking an enemy. Bonus for racking a T59
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2051
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,848 Posts
    1. Having an awesome final battle that unlocks your next tank.
    2. Ammoracking anything, even small tanks.
    3. Holding a flank successfully by yourself.

Edited:

30,000 exp to go to E-75. I'm on the home stretch, baby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

12. Post #2052
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,710 Posts
    5x xp is funny

already made 30k xp in 30 minutes

Edited:

although getting forced into fucking retard teams is killing me. if they didn't put me with so many fucking horrible teams I'd enjoy the game way more

13. Post #2053
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,079 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

14. Post #2054
    1: Getting into a match in my IS-7 or IS-4 without any artillery.
    2: Ammo racking a type 59 with a JagdpanzerIV
    3: Watching Artillery get killed by lite tanks, friendly or foe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #2055
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,710 Posts
    1: getting a good team
    2: getting a competent team
    3: getting a team that doesn't retard rush
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #2056
    May 2009
    1,196 Posts
    1. Same as Orkel,Damaging a high tier tank with the troll gun and do a 800+ damage
    2. Get my T-50,rush trough enemy defenses,kill their arty and get out alive
    3. Settin' high tier enemy's on fire with the AMX 12t (Or any AMX) and run like hell and do the same over and over until he's dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

17. Post #2057
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    1. Parking next to a high tier TD in an AMX
    2. Flanking behind a tier 10 in said AMX
    3. Flattening tier 7 and below in King Tiger

18. Post #2058
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,848 Posts
    1. Parking next to a high tier TD in an AMX
    2. Flanking behind a tier 10 in said AMX
    FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2059
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,833 Posts
    1. Getting a competent team.
    2. A team that isn't full of meme-spewing retards.
    3. Ammoracking an IS-7 during a CB.

20. Post #2060
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    1. winning
    2. not losing
    3. victory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2061
    October 2007
    2,005 Posts
    1. Penetrating hits with a 152mm gun
    2. The Lorraine 40t
    3. Setting tanks on fire

22. Post #2062
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,970 Posts
    1. Winning and surviving with multiple kills
    2. Dinging a shot with < 25% health left that would have killed me, and then killing the tank that shot me
    3. Tracking that T10 tank in the open and watching the rest of my team pummel the crap out of it

23. Post #2063
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,193 Posts
    1. Winning
    2. Team completely derps
    3. Realize internet died

24. Post #2064
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,245 Posts
    1. Randomly ammoracking tanks by aiming in their general direction 100m away going 60km/h
    2. Molesting and penetrating high tier german tanks in their soft, tender flank
    3. Finding a good hulldown spot in the T29 facing half the enemy team

25. Post #2065
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,193 Posts

guys guys guys help the aliens are invading and my tank has a mega rammer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #2066

In no particular order:

1. Tracking a moving target in the first hit.
    2. Having your track/engine repaired JUST IN TIME to get out of the line of fire of the enemy.
    3. People thanking me for saving them while playing arty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

27. Post #2067
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,193 Posts
    that's fucking it I'm returning this GOD FUCKING DAMN 560

Driver crashed *yet again*. what else is new. This time though it costed me the first victory in my PzIV and gave me a whopping 5 whole xp after x5 bonus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #2068
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,540 Posts
    1. Playing the game
    2. Hitting something
    3. upgrading tanks

29. Post #2069
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,193 Posts
    well looks like I get to miss the special this weekend, again, thanks to the WONDERFUL folks at nvidia who still can't fix a bug that's been going on for 7 months at least.

hopefully you all get decent amounts of XP and whatnot. I just tried to play and before I even got to go in a match I TDR'd four times. The last one killed WoT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

30. Post #2070
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    26,086 Posts
    New YAWR is out.

http://worldoftanks.com/news/1038-you-ask-we-reply-11/

Highlights:
    I would like to know more detail on that "client locking" for the "power users" gamebase that rely on mods to play. Was 7.2 delayed to release this patch instead?

7.2 is a very large content update. 7.1.1 is a maintenance update. 7.2 was only delayed because all the content was not quite ready and internally tested. We did not want to drop features that had already been announced so a delay was needed. 7.1.1 is just a maintenance update but it does include some features that lay the groundwork for the future and provides some immediate benefit.

Mods will be able to be added in a separate folder. No more writing over the base files. You will now just be able to erase a file in this folder without affecting the main game.
    The new file format will DECREASE load times, not only for maps but models as well. This is very important to note as some sighting issues that players experience in the game are due to a model not being rendered on your screen fast enough.
    This patch lays the foundation for new rendering effects. You may have seen the Wargaming news block with Himmelsdorf being played at night and the cool lighting features that were shown. This patch formats the files in a way that will make this efficient enough in the future to add these additional cool features.
    After some encouraging reply and a poll made by Jinxx71 which showed an overwhelming number of players wanted the MM tier spread to be reduced, what is going to be done about the MM?

As far as I understand, a client patch is not needed for an adjustment to be made to the MM, it is purely server side. We were encouraged by the promises; we now want to see the actions. Please forgive our impatience, but the MM issue has existed ever since the game was released to the public and so far, almost nothing serious has been done to alleviate the problem.

The Match maker is a complicated issue that is being addressed. Players would like to see both more even battles, (less 15-0), balanced artillery with a maximum number in a game, scouts being available in only those battles that artillery are present, platoon balance, not constantly being put in the lowest tiers in a battle, and the spread of the tiers. This all needs to be done without taking a long time to find you a match.

While complicated, the first version of this new Match Maker should be available around the 7.2 timeframe. It will take into account many of the above listed issues that players have brought up. The one thing that will be absent is a hard 3 tier spread.

The New Match Maker does not use tiers as a determination, but instead assigns “weights” to each vehicle or vehicle type. It will try to create fun and balanced matches with vehicles that are available at the time. It will no longer immediately assign you to the first available battle you are qualified for, but rather hold your tank and make it available to several matches that are gathering players. This will add the flexibility of generating better matches.

You may still see some matches with wide tier spreads; however you may also see more matches with lower tier spreads, including some that may only contain one tier. Much of this will depend on server population and the population distribution at the time you enter the queue. The matchmaker will have a better chance to deal with lower populations as it will take a little time to find better matches. If the population is so low, or badly distributed that it can’t find a “perfect” match it will also have the ability to launch with less than 15 players on a side, if it feels it offers a fair match and waiting additional time may not allow for finding the needed players to fill the rosters.

So overall this change to the matchmaker is a large step towards filling the community’s desires. It is also something that can be continued to be improved and balanced.
    Any chance we will ever see that short 88 buff, promised a long time ago, during beta?

The vehicles which use that gun were buffed in other ways since Beta. Currently we have no plans to adjust this gun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

31. Post #2071
    New YAWR is out.

http://worldoftanks.com/news/1038-you-ask-we-reply-11/

Highlights:
    This all needs to be done without taking a long time to find you a match.
    take an hour if that's what you want, just give me a balanced match dammit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

32. Post #2072
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    8,009 Posts
    Yeah, sure.
    I'll believe an MM rebalance when I see it. It's been promised repeatedly and never shown up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

33. Post #2073
    August 2010
    1,136 Posts
    I decided to load some gold rounds in my KV. I penned a E-100 2-3 times in the rear and did a total of around 1600 damage and managed to kill it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #2074
    March 2011
    5,035 Posts
    1) Ammo racking a tier 10 in my chaffee
    2) Parking behind a Tier 9 TD in my chaffee
    3) Watching people rage as I bushscout in my chaffee.

I think you see how I break up my grinds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #2075
    hilariously terrible!
    April 2010
    455 Posts
    1. Getting good matchmaking with my M4A3E8 and slaughtering tanks.
    2. Killing any higher tier tank in my AMX.
    3. Killing arty in any tank.

36. Post #2076
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,710 Posts
    Grinded out about 75k worth of XP in 3 hours.

Feels good, love this 5x xp so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #2077
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,923 Posts

In no particular order:

1) Lighting Russian tanks on fire
    2) Ammo racking Russian tanks
    3) Ram Russian tanks to death

38. Post #2078
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,619 Posts

In no particular order:

1) Actually penetrating anything.
    2) One-shotting ANYTHING.
    3) Successfully getting all "up in someone's grill" in a faster tank, without 4 of HIS tank-destroyer buddies there to back him up where I never saw them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #2079
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,245 Posts
    Is it just me or does the IS have the propensity to get 800-1000XP losses often where you get a shitton of kills and damage but lose anyway because your armor can't protect you once you get to a certain HP

Edited:

Just got the D-25t and I swear to god it made my tank faster

40. Post #2080
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    26,086 Posts
    Raped a Maus in my E-100 using 150mm HE straight into his top hull - I was in a hull down position on top of a slope on Arctic and he couldn't damage me and I had a perfect view at his top hull, I did 350-400dmg with each hit + many crits. He was retarded and didn't move the whole time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)