1. Post #4361
    August 2010
    529 Posts
    Yeah but i got the T32 because i wanted one in the beta and the beta ended before i got there.

I have no doubt its gonna be great and i dont plan on getting T34, i want the new tanks when 7.2 comes out next year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #4362
    July 2009
    2,333 Posts
    Yeah but i got the T32 because i wanted one in the beta and the beta ended before i got there.

I have no doubt its gonna be great and i dont plan on getting T34, i want the new tanks when 7.2 comes out next year.
    You don't want the free T34 premium? If you have the T34 in your garage during the 7.2 swap you'll get the T34 as a premium and the M103 Heavy tank (With a new garage slot)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #4363
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,959 Posts
    I doubted Orkel when he said the tier 5 scouts are about fun. Now that my T-50-2 is upgraded... it's a fucking nightmare and I roll in it a lot while waiting for my main grind to come back.

4. Post #4364
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts

lord of the turds

those two top platoon mates, holy SHIT

i have never seen such a bad score for tier 7 tanks. best part is: i dueled them both and killed them both, then capped
    it was funny, their only tanks left were the "yellow" users

we won

owned

Edited:

hahaha oh my god, i'm in tears

that's one of the idiots i smashed from that horrible platoon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

5. Post #4365
    July 2009
    2,333 Posts
    Oooh, you that little frenchie that got my Pershing..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

6. Post #4366
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,491 Posts
    Can someone link me to the fancy hud that gives the skill numbers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4367
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    Oooh, you that little frenchie that got my Pershing..
    ahehaheheahheeee

8. Post #4368
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,824 Posts
    Yeah, this was real fucking fair

We won by way of holy miracles

9. Post #4369
    October 2007
    2,002 Posts
    Can someone link me to the fancy hud that gives the skill numbers?
    WoT-XVM

wot-xvm-proxy.exe.config fix

10. Post #4370
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts

lord of the turds

those two top platoon mates, holy SHIT

i have never seen such a bad score for tier 7 tanks. best part is: i dueled them both and killed them both, then capped
    it was funny, their only tanks left were the "yellow" users

we won

owned

Edited:

hahaha oh my god, i'm in tears

that's one of the idiots i smashed from that horrible platoon

Bro:

I get all the worst players. As 107 KV in a tier 8 match I took out 3 dudes, then got stuck against a cliff face. Had a lowe hiding behind a building at spawn the entire time. I finally die (taking down a T-44), and he just continues to sit there. M4 sits in front of him, plinking him with the 105.

"let me live"

of course they swarm him and murder his dumb ass (he didn't do a single bit of damage), so I look up the stats

classic terrible dude: 1103 battles, 206 kills (1 kill every FIVE battles), 217 average exp, nothing above tier V but owns a lowe, 41% win rate, 27% hit ratio

So he's got 249 battles in the leopard, with a 43% win rate so I check...

11 kills

Out of 249 battles

That's one kill every 23 battles.

What the fuck

(Guy's name is 'SneekyPete')
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

11. Post #4371
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,824 Posts
    11 Kills out of 249 battles in a Leopard is pretty standard fare. I used my leopard for scouting only, rarely fire a shot unless I'm zooming past Arty. then again I didn't use it that long

12. Post #4372
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Playing T28 with the 105

Track no damage hit on the 13 75

He runs away, gets stuck in the open

Bounce off his front

?!!?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

13. Post #4373
    April 2011
    244 Posts
    can anyone post their xvm file, for eu, i cant seem to get mine to work.

never mind, made it work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Moldova, Republic of Show Events

14. Post #4374
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Fighting KV at 100~ meters in my T28

pen

bounce

bounce

NO DAMAGE PEN NO CRIT

bounce

I DIE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #4375
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    '

holy shit no way

when i fought him he was in a vk3002db

also, words fail me:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

16. Post #4376
    hilariously terrible!
    April 2010
    453 Posts
    '

holy shit no way

when i fought him he was in a vk3002db

also, words fail me:

Is it even remotely possible to have such a terrible win rate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #4377
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,824 Posts
    Where are you guys getting those stats?

18. Post #4378
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Fighting KV at 100~ meters in my T28

pen

bounce

bounce

NO DAMAGE PEN NO CRIT

bounce

I DIE

Next game, in IS-4:

Bounce Tiger front.

Bounce Tiger's turret, point blank, head on, no angling.

Bounce ARL's turret, dead hit in the turret

I am so glad I never gave these fucks one cent of my money

19. Post #4379
    February 2010
    15 Posts
    Epic battle on Mines

Its been so long since I had a team that knows the word "Team-Work" .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #4380
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    932 Posts
    Just got instagibbed by a Lowe and an AMX 13 90 in my IS, total fucking bullshit. I can't understand why I play this game and think it will get any better if I get an IS-3. ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE.

Using a Lowe or T-59 in my opinion instantly makes you the scum of the earth; you're so goddamned idiotic you have to pay like $30 to make more internet fun money or win more often at a free to play game. AMX 13 series are imbalanced as shit in relation to all other tanks with the auto-loader and being able to kill any tank easily in seconds. Zero player ability, merely relying on a very high rate of fire to kill anything you manage to find while hiding in plain sight at close range. Its simply way too easy-mode.

It doesn't help that the entire rest of my team went and bum rushed the hill on Mines and didn't really manage to fucking do a damned thing while half the other team rushed around the town and killed me, the only person on that side of the map.

/end rage rant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

21. Post #4381
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,824 Posts
    Just got instagibbed by a Lowe and an AMX 13 90 in my IS, total fucking bullshit. I can't understand why I play this game and think it will get any better if I get an IS-3. ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE.

Using a Lowe or T-59 in my opinion instantly makes you the scum of the earth; you're so goddamned idiotic you have to pay like $30 to make more internet fun money or win more often at a free to play game. AMX 13 series are imbalanced as shit in relation to all other tanks with the auto-loader and being able to kill any tank easily in seconds. Zero player ability, merely relying on a very high rate of fire to kill anything you manage to find while hiding in plain sight at close range. Its simply way too easy-mode.

It doesn't help that the entire rest of my team went and bum rushed the hill on Mines and didn't really manage to fucking do a damned thing while half the other team rushed around the town and killed me, the only person on that side of the map.

/end rage rant
    You're wrong

The lowe costs $52

Took out two KV-5's in my Tiger last game. I'm happy

22. Post #4382
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    932 Posts
    You're wrong

The lowe costs $52

Even worse. I'm still pissed from that battle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #4383
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    Its simply way too easy-mode.
    Well I would actually try grinding down the french tree rather than the standard Russian heavy route before throwing that phrase about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #4384
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    932 Posts
    Well I would actually try grinding down the french tree rather than the standard Russian heavy route before throwing that phrase about.
    I have used the AMX-40 and the AMX-12, they weren't my cup of tea. The AMX-40 is most obviously kinda bunk, but even the AMX-12 wasn't that fun. It goes fast and has a good gun vs. smaller tanks and its a good scout. That doesn't interest me, I want to take hits and give out hits and the super small fast revolver cannon series doesn't do that for me, they're just glass cannons.

25. Post #4385
    November 2010
    5,733 Posts
    Is it even remotely possible to have such a terrible win rate?
    he's obviously done 4 battles in total and won only 1 of them, he started the game with a lowe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

26. Post #4386
    November 2010
    1,692 Posts
    Highest damage output of all tanks in game. As far as I know.

Seriously the long 128 is the best gun I've ever used.

It's like a fricken rail gun.
    The SU-152's upgraded 122mm gun has the highest damage output in the game, but yeah, the TD version of the 128 is probably the highest damage output with tier 10 level pen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

27. Post #4387
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    People said I was mad to use the 122...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #4388
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,716 Posts
    also, words fail me:

Everyone, say hello to PenTa_KilL! This guy has fought 59 battles total, with 28 of them in the Lowe. His next highest tank is a Tier 3 D2 french tank.

Why the fuck are people even allowed to do this? You know, I thought that argument against tier 8 prems, the argument saying "it will allow noobs to buy their way up and hurt high tier gameplay" was a weak argument... but now that I run that stats mod I see retarded prem tanks all the time. I never knew there were this many bad players... Honestly, you should have to at least reach tier 5 before you can buy one of these; otherwise you become an instant liability to your team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #4389
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,611 Posts
    That's why I always target Lowe's first. The tank is supposed to be used as a sniper. not somthing you can just charge the enemy with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #4390
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,324 Posts
    Another day dawns... it is time to check my emails.

Edited:

Son of a bitch, nothing....

wat... wat happened to my automerge?

Okey there it is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #4391
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,778 Posts
    The SU-85 is a rare beast:

It almost always performs well, always makes credits, and doesn't care about matchmaking either. This is why I love tank destroyers and still play them. The only thing that annoys me is arty, but then again, they just ruin the game no matter what.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

32. Post #4392
    March 2008
    279 Posts
    D25S was epic in Tier7 games, but most games were tier 9 so it felt like shooting pure credits at enemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

33. Post #4393
    November 2009
    1,359 Posts
    Lorraine 40t 100mm

hollllllllyshit refilling the entire tank costs like 50k (but it pens the front of Kingtiggers)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

34. Post #4394
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,255 Posts
    Lorraine 40t 100mm

hollllllllyshit refilling the entire tank costs like 50k (but it pens the front of Kingtiggers)
    The 90mm also pens the front of King Tigers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

35. Post #4395
    Everyone, say hello to PenTa_KilL! This guy has fought 59 battles total, with 28 of them in the Lowe. His next highest tank is a Tier 3 D2 french tank.

Why the fuck are people even allowed to do this? You know, I thought that argument against tier 8 prems, the argument saying "it will allow noobs to buy their way up and hurt high tier gameplay" was a weak argument... but now that I run that stats mod I see retarded prem tanks all the time. I never knew there were this many bad players... Honestly, you should have to at least reach tier 5 before you can buy one of these; otherwise you become an instant liability to your team.
    They should make it so you have to grind to a Tier 8 or Tier 9 before you buy a T8 premium tank. Force people to learn the game before they try and jump into the games higher tiered matches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #4396
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,716 Posts
    They should make it so you have to grind to a Tier 8 or Tier 9 before you buy a T8 premium tank. Force people to learn the game before they try and jump into the games higher tiered matches.
    Though I sort of agree, I must admit it doesn't help much: many of the IS-3s and KingTiggers I see are still retarded. At least they understand basic game functions and buttons, but even then... that's not much of an improvement over tards like PenTa_KilL who run into you and then get mad because your E-100 is in the way of their Lowe

37. Post #4397
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,824 Posts
    I had a guy just ram the side of my tank, T-Boning me, causing us both to stop. I'm in a big ass slow Tiger, them in a Light tank. What does he do? He just holds W down. Doesn't even try to back up

Fuckin' asshole
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #4398
    Though I sort of agree, I must admit it doesn't help much: many of the IS-3s and KingTiggers I see are still retarded. At least they understand basic game functions and buttons, but even then... that's not much of an improvement over tards like PenTa_KilL who run into you and then get mad because your E-100 is in the way of their Lowe
    It's still better to have a person who knows the basics of the game drive a tank like a Lowe or a Type 59, than some idiot who just downloaded it and used his moms credit card to buy a tank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #4399
    I seduce Icelandic boys
    January 2009
    654 Posts
    I had a guy just ram the side of my tank, T-Boning me, causing us both to stop. I'm in a big ass slow Tiger, them in a Light tank. What does he do? He just holds W down. Doesn't even try to back up

Fuckin' asshole
    Stuff like that happens all the time, there are so many idiots that just grind up along the side of your tank not realizing that its just slowing the both of you down, main reason for why i always back up first before moving out, also helps against suicide scouts on maps like campinovka. Hopefully physics will force these idiots to learn how to drive properly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #4400
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,824 Posts
    Stuff like that happens all the time, there are so many idiots that just grind up along the side of your tank not realizing that its just slowing the both of you down, main reason for why i always back up first before moving out, also helps against suicide scouts on maps like campinovka. Hopefully physics will force these idiots to learn how to drive properly.
    I'd understand it if the guy was looking another direction and we were in a fight. But there was water on the other side of me, and a bridge in front of me about 50 feet, the only way across, and he just T bones me, that I hate and I should've shot him

On a happy note. My Tiger tank just took 30 hits and survived with a fifth of its health left last match
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)