1. Post #3961
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    609 Posts

It was glorious...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #3962
    JDB
    July 2007
    2,851 Posts
    I declare this page glorious su-26 page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3963
    August 2010
    1,129 Posts
    So I noticed this on WoWP forum announcement.
    James_White posted:
    1st Offence of NDA Breech 7 day RO and ONE Only Warning.
    2nd Offence will result in Perma ban from WoWP and any WoT Accounts,
    we take our NDA agreements Seriously here.
    So does that leave possibility that Cybrid could get unbanned?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

4. Post #3964

February 2012
    31 Posts
    So I noticed this on WoWP forum announcement.

So does that leave possibility that Cybrid could get unbanned?
    those are for minor leeks where a simple "slap on the wrist with a stern warning" will suffice, larger and intentional leeks result in instant and sudden account bans on all WG services.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

5. Post #3965
    JDB
    July 2007
    2,851 Posts
    those are for minor leeks where a simple "slap on the wrist with a stern warning" will suffice, larger and intentional leeks result in instant and sudden account bans on all WG services.

Larger you say?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Zing Zing x 3 (list)

6. Post #3966
    August 2010
    1,129 Posts
    Not entirely sure what was posted on the picture but could a person argue that leaking content is usually intentional and that would result in a permanent ban anyway rather than a first offense? Leaks such as a video I could understand being very large, does that mean the screenshot that got leaked could also be considered of the same offense? I am just overall a bit puzzled as what is considered a large leak. I am just assuming the picture was of just some random ingame screenshot of gameplay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #3967
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,317 Posts
    I'm just going to leave this here (if you read it you may actually find it informative):

http://na.worldofwarplanes.com/en/nda
    Quit leaking rules, it's against the NDA!1!

Edited:

Is there proof that it's actually his image?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

8. Post #3968
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,843 Posts
    Is there proof that it's actually his image?
    Doesn't need to be his image, he posted it and he signed the NDA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #3969
    I LOVE ANIME AND MAGICAL GIRLS BUT DONT TELL ANYONE
    January 2008
    11,713 Posts
    even the nda is under another nda
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #3970
    April 2007
    4,975 Posts
    What the deuce happened in here

Did some snitch go all "rightious cop vs criminal scum" in here? The fuck is a screenshot going to do to a free to play game? How the hell do you even blindly spout half the shit that are in those agreements?

How about shooting people for parking in the wrong spot? I bet that would also go very good with some people's policies. I don't even want to know what these guys do in their spare time.

I mean for gods sake the BF3 NDA had videos with blanked out names and there wasn't a shit given during the entire time. This is just a pathetic excuse to abuse some power.
    I've seen some shit with bad companies and terrible organizing in the gaming industry but this just might be the most retarded example making I've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #3971
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,792 Posts
    Camo at 100% on my 2801, another tank ready for 7.2 skill switch.
    Do you have to have the skills at 100% before you can soft reset them to something else when 7,2 comes?

World of Tanks - "They are watching us!" edition
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

12. Post #3972
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts
    seems like the NDA is serious business unlike BF3's

I just submitted my wowp application though, MY SOUL IS BOUND

Edited:

meanwhile, time to grind my amx13/75 before my premium runs out :d
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #3973
    January 2012
    373 Posts

World of Tanks - "They are watching us!" edition
    Someone shop SerB on the "Gabe Newell is watching me" video.

Also my premium ran out, I'm freeeeeeeeeeee! Now I can sit on my arse and wait for an alpha invite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #3974
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,920 Posts
    I want my JagdPanther back... Don't like my Ferdinand..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #3975
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,792 Posts
    I heard that the Ferdinand was supposed to be a great tank and it bounces like a curvy lady.
    I really like my Jagdpanther, and I haven't even researched the last engine for it yet. The gun is awesome, the armour is decent, and it moves somewhat fast with the tracks and the second engine, so I saved the exp I would use for the third engine for the Ferdinand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

16. Post #3976
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    July 2006
    7,108 Posts
    Actually.

2.13. Discussion on, or linking to unreleased content, cheats, hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect that a cheat or hack exists or have any other problems or concerns on these topics, provide the necessary information to technical support.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....ks-game-rules/
    For pretending to be an undercover cop you're pretty fucking awful at the undercover part
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #3977
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,260 Posts
    Looks like I missed a massive internet detective shitstorm. Poor Madcat, hope he gets his account back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

18. Post #3978
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,792 Posts
    We need a title with more paranoia when this thread gets locked in March.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #3979
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    an amx 13/90 charged me while I was in my KV

Clicked on AMX

NOPE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #3980
    I seduce Icelandic boys
    January 2009
    655 Posts
    an amx 13/90 charged me while I was in my KV

Clicked on AMX

NOPE.
    KV's or anything else using the 152 can be pretty scary while driving a french tank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

21. Post #3981
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,454 Posts
    What the deuce happened in here

Did some snitch go all "rightious cop vs criminal scum" in here? The fuck is a screenshot going to do to a free to play game? How the hell do you even blindly spout half the shit that are in those agreements?

How about shooting people for parking in the wrong spot? I bet that would also go very good with some people's policies. I don't even want to know what these guys do in their spare time.

I mean for gods sake the BF3 NDA had videos with blanked out names and there wasn't a shit given during the entire time. This is just a pathetic excuse to abuse some power.
    I've seen some shit with bad companies and terrible organizing in the gaming industry but this just might be the most retarded example making I've ever seen.
    My guess is they don't want people leaking anything because they don't want people to see how disappointing it is when before it's even released, they want people to get hooked before they see how shit it is.

Edited:

KV's or anything else using the 152 can be pretty scary while driving a french tank.
    I shot an AMX 40 the other day with the 152. Direct hit.
    He survived with 3%.
    I was forced to ram him which was surprisingly not that difficult to do since we were both slow as shit.

Fucking hell, just had a match that blew major ass.
    First, I'm following an IS-3 into the town on Fisherman's Bay. Ping is high, about 400. Then I get a MASSIVE lag spike that lasts around 4 seconds. Next thing I know, I'm face-hugging a building and their Tiger managed to shoot me in the track, damaging it (but not tracking me).
    THEN I try turning around to better engage the Tiger, my ping is actually DECENT for once (60-80ms), surely this is too good to be true. Sure enough, played about 10 seconds like that and I get disconnected. When I come back the Tiger's gone but my absence has caused me to get heavily damaged by a T32, who ends up killing me in the end.
    Get some actual servers, you vodka-chugging fucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #3982
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,260 Posts
    I shot an AMX 40 the other day with the 152. Direct hit.
    He survived with 3%.
    I was forced to ram him which was surprisingly not that difficult to do since we were both slow as shit.
    AMX40 deflects everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #3983
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    World of Tanks - RIP MadCatMkII Nevr Forgot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #3984
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    July 2006
    7,108 Posts
    We need a title with more paranoia when this thread gets locked in March.
    World of Tanks - World of Warplanes doesnt exist we swear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #3985
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,454 Posts
    AMX40 deflects everything.
    He failed to deflect my girth in the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #3986
    April 2008
    163 Posts
    I love the tetrarch
    I see yours and raise you:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #3987
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,885 Posts
    My little Hetzer plowed on and won a match for our team. Damaged 2. Destroyed 6
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #3988
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    I dueled an E50 in a 704, my god the E50 is a beast. I survived with 360 hp remaining. Shot him twice and then rammed him, leaving him with 20 hp
    he tried to get round me but i loaded just in time and wasted him

Edited:

dunno why you people hate the 704
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #3989
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,920 Posts
    First top gun in my Tiger II
    Best tank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Late Late x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #3990
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,702 Posts
    I dueled an E50 in a 704, my god the E50 is a beast. I survived with 360 hp remaining. Shot him twice and then rammed him, leaving him with 20 hp
    he tried to get round me but i loaded just in time and wasted him

Edited:

dunno why you people hate the 704
    I haven't driven a 704 myself but I eat them in my E-50. Definitely the best T9 for me to fight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

31. Post #3991
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,454 Posts
    107mm get.

Aaaand first round I get arty raped/killed by invisible tanks.

32. Post #3992
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    So I was defending a long corridor with a KV-5 in my T28... T-34/85 comes rolling along behind us, somehow sneaking past our arty. I see it early and tell the KV-5 and flash the map...

He just sits there watching the corner.

It parks behind him, shooting me

Once

It misses once thanks to my insane back and forth dodging skills

I'm still yelling at the KV-5 who is staring at NOTHING

Twice

I die

It bounces off his rear, he turns around and shoots it.

SO HE APPEARS IN MY NEXT GAME ON MY TEAM

I ASK HIM WHY HE IS SO BAD

NO RESPONSE

So I start shooting him to death and he starts speaking in english, calling me a tool

What the fuck is wrong with these people

Also auto-banned for 24 hours, oh well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #3993
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,140 Posts
    As a lorraine40t driver, I don't understand why people like the e-50. It doesn't hit particularly hard, it has paper side armor, not enough mobility to angle it's front armor towards me nor are there fluke bounces like the T-54. Pattons are much scarier to take out because there's a fair chance the driver behind it knows what he's doing and will easily 3-shot you while avoiding all your shots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #3994
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,057 Posts
    As a lorraine40t driver, I don't understand why people like the e-50. It doesn't hit particularly hard, it has paper side armor, not enough mobility to angle it's front armor towards me nor are there fluke bounces like the T-54. Pattons are much scarier to take out because there's a fair chance the driver behind it knows what he's doing and will easily 3-shot you while avoiding all your shots.
    Why did you list characteristics for the E50, but for the patton it's all just 'knowing what to do' ?

What sort of comparison is that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3995
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,702 Posts
    Didn't fight French mediums, but when I used my E-50 I destroyed T-54's and had balanced fights with Pattons. Patton's have the edge in positioning; if they get hulled down theres nothing you can do, and they can keep that position with better traverse speeds.
    E-50's tend to beat them in flat out slug fights though because of hugely angled and thick E-series front armor.

Edited:

I wish I felt compelled to play this game so I could experience fighting high tier French tanks, I just don't ever feel like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

36. Post #3996
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,614 Posts
    Oh god. I wana go down the French tree. Help me.

37. Post #3997
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,057 Posts
    Oh god. I wana go down the French tree. Help me.
    They get pretty fun once you get to the tanks with the autoloaders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #3998
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,614 Posts
    They get pretty fun once you get to the tanks with the autoloaders.
    Heavy or Light?

39. Post #3999
    November 2010
    5,734 Posts
    Heavy or Light?
    lights get autoloaders at tier 5, heavies at 8 (I believe), heavies are bad until that, light tree has the AMX 40
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

40. Post #4000
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,984 Posts
    Thing about French tanks is that you have to be prepared (after the ARL) for everything to pen you no problem. Now, they get mean auto-loaders and can put out a ton of damage; but I just can't enjoy the fact a AMX 12t or a 13 75 can easily rape a Lorraine or BatChat if they know what they're doing. It's downright scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)