1. Post #7041
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,834 Posts
    3001h is worse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #7042
    March 2010
    4,000 Posts

Thanks arty, I wasn't using that building for anything anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #7043
    April 2008
    163 Posts
    I can't get over how much of a beauty that girl is!

And them graphics, wow!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #7044
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,976 Posts
    3001h is worse.
    3001H has some speed, a 120mm armor turret and get's it's upgraded turret at 4000xp.

3001P has no speed. Shares no engines with the other two. Has poor health and armor. Is as big as a Tiger II and needs the suspension before mounting the turret (13k XP combined).

Even if the 3001H needs the suspension too, the XP gap before both get the short 88 is stupid-bad. The only reason I'm even tinkering with 3001P is because I wanted to fuck with the Tiger P's amazing frontal armor and eventually get the Ausf B or Maus for fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #7045
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,614 Posts
    Warning: not for the faint of heart. This was taken on a team with six KVs.

About 50% of tanks are being abused right now, and only you can help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #7046
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,446 Posts
    Warning: not for the faint of heart. This was taken on a team with six KVs.

About 50% of tanks are being abused right now, and only you can help.
    Some more shots from that match. So sad.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #7047
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,174 Posts

:/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

8. Post #7048
    April 2010
    2,404 Posts
    So, I'm currently waiting for WOWP and WOB, what's been added since I quit Wot back in around December?

9. Post #7049
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,778 Posts
    Can anyone give me the sound mod that was posted in this thread? I want to try it.

10. Post #7050
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,774 Posts
    "I can't afford the better guns"
    Looks like the barrel fell off.

Edited:

Can anyone give me the sound mod that was posted in this thread? I want to try it.
    It's on the previous page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #7051
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,778 Posts
    Found this little thing when browsing for MMOs:
    http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Tank-Ace
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #7052
    August 2010
    529 Posts
    Not sure how i feel about those screens

13. Post #7053
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,555 Posts
    Yeah that lasted about a day and then everyone realized it was shit even compared to WoT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #7054
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,172 Posts
    got 686 exp first of the day DOUBLE on my IS, while SURVIVING, because Komarin is a smoking pile of shit.

Edited:

seriously, I usually don't whine about maps, I can love me some campinovka, but Komarin just shouldn't exist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #7055
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    933 Posts
    got 686 exp first of the day DOUBLE on my IS, while SURVIVING, because Komarin is a smoking pile of shit.

Edited:

seriously, I usually don't whine about maps, I can love me some campinovka, but Komarin just shouldn't exist
    Pray to the great gods that you need the strength to survive the bullshit that is the IS in order to finally get the IS-3.

162 battles, 91 wins (56%) - 235 kills. I did decently well with it in my time but I still hated it because of the goddamned 122mm. Can't hit shit at range nor penetrate the Tier 9s you often have to fight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

16. Post #7056
    January 2009
    21,172 Posts
    I am used to 167mm penetration of the ZiS-6. What I will mourn more is the worst T7 heavy armor.

Well, worst perhaps except that french cheesebox.

Edited:

And hell, I am actually looking towards the 122 which I already have researched from KV-3, but this 85 with 120mm of penetration is just laughable.

Why the hell can't it mount ZiS-6 107mm?

Edited:

It weights 200kg less than the 122mm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events

17. Post #7057
    October 2007
    2,002 Posts
    Who knows. The stock IS is pretty awful. I did fantastic in the IS when I had it before. People bitch about it all the time for the inaccurate 122mm, but I enjoyed the burst damage on it. To this day it remains in the top 5 for my highest average exp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #7058
    anyone know of a mod that adds a muzzle break to the E-50's 105? I don't really like the look of it without the muzzle break.

19. Post #7059
    July 2009
    2,341 Posts
    I know this has most likely already being discussed and I'm late on the QnA from the NA server.
    I have a question about tier 10 TDs and MTs. Have developers decided what will they be?

Yes, we have come to a decision, but we cannot announce what vehicles will be implemented just yet.
    Honestly thinking what tanks they would use as the top ones...I know the US had the TD 110 project they could use, russians most likely have something odd running around but what about Germany? and also for the mediums...Hopefully the US will get a M48(Coooome on T95 medium tank or M60 Patton PRIME) or anything above...Getting the M47 will just give us no real firepower benefit except 50-60+ extra effective armor, Russians will most likely get the T-62? and germany could skip away with the E-50B (Think that's made up though...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

20. Post #7060
    There was a Russian TD posted a few threads ago I think, it had like a naval gun on it but no armor, the perfect glass cannon, good successor to the 704.

21. Post #7061
    January 2009
    21,172 Posts
    There was a Russian TD posted a few threads ago I think, it had like a naval gun on it but no armor, the perfect glass cannon, good successor to the 704.

Object 477 “Molot” (Hammer)

Crew: 2 (Gunner and Commander)
    Gun: 152mm 2A83 Gun with Autoloader (10 rounds in ready drum, with two 12 round replenishment drums; 34 total) in unmanned pod. Rate of fire was around 14 RPM.

Notes: Development began in 1981, with preliminary design completed in 1984. By 1987, prototypes began to be constructed. However, due to the worsening situation in the Soviet Union, work was possibly not completed. May be progenitor of current unmanned turret designs put forth over the years by post-Soviet designers.

?

Edited:

I would laugh so hard if they introduced 10,500 DPM turreted TD.

It could kill three Mause in a minute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #7062
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,547 Posts
    Object 477 “Molot” (Hammer)

Crew: 2 (Gunner and Commander)
    Gun: 152mm 2A83 Gun with Autoloader (10 rounds in ready drum, with two 12 round replenishment drums; 34 total) in unmanned pod. Rate of fire was around 14 RPM.

Notes: Development began in 1981, with preliminary design completed in 1984. By 1987, prototypes began to be constructed. However, due to the worsening situation in the Soviet Union, work was possibly not completed. May be progenitor of current unmanned turret designs put forth over the years by post-Soviet designers.

?

Edited:

I would laugh so hard if they introduced 10,500 DPM turreted TD.

It could kill three Mause in a minute.
    ooh god, that would be hilarious.

1 shot anything.

23. Post #7063
    January 2009
    21,172 Posts
    Generally, this page is I believe most complete list of all Soviet postwar AFVs, and probably the best spot to look at for any new vehicles.

24. Post #7064
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,258 Posts
    Generally, this page is I believe most complete list of all Soviet postwar AFVs, and probably the best spot to look at for any new vehicles.
    Nice website.

Edited:

Mother of god

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #7065
    April 2011
    244 Posts
    Nice website.

Edited:

Mother of god

is that like 200mm howitzer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Moldova, Republic of Show Events

26. Post #7066
    January 2009
    21,172 Posts
    is that like 200mm howitzer?
    Nah, a 152mm plopped down on T10 chassis.

Yeah I think that if they gave it nice stats, it could be a cool tier 10 TD candidate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #7067
    November 2010
    241 Posts
    What the fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #7068
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,258 Posts
    What the fuck
    Yeah look at the schematics of that thing, if that would have been in WoT it would bounce everything.

Edited:

This is what happens when physics get added and a Maus crushes a T54.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

29. Post #7069
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    758 Posts

Prototype Is-7 turret. Similar to the Is-4's.

30. Post #7070
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,919 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

31. Post #7071
    January 2009
    21,172 Posts
    I don't like the ambient sounds a big lot, but I really want to know how to become able to zoom out this far.

Edited:

holy shit I can actually use google and find stuff

Edited:

Put them files into /res_mods/7.1.1/gui

Edited:

Holy shit, very pleasant to have.

I greatly recommend to everyone. Mod with no downsides, if you don't feel like zooming out further, you just don't, while sometimes you can and it gives you a view like a huge precise 3D map.

You obviously still can't see unspotted tanks, but it feels like cheating, because you can look over bigger houses and see the way the enemy is facing etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

32. Post #7072
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,258 Posts
    I don't like the ambient sounds a big lot, but I really want to know how to become able to zoom out this far.

Edited:

holy shit I can actually use google and find stuff

Edited:

Put them files into /res_mods/7.1.1/gui

Edited:

Holy shit, very pleasant to have.

I greatly recommend to everyone. Mod with no downsides, if you don't feel like zooming out further, you just don't, while sometimes you can and it gives you a view like a huge precise 3D map.

You obviously still can't see unspotted tanks, but it feels like cheating, because you can look over bigger houses and see the way the enemy is facing etc.
    Insta get. I don't care about soundmods and all that, but gameplay enhancements like this i do want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #7073
    I seduce Icelandic boys
    January 2009
    655 Posts
    For some reason the ambient sound mod is preventing the game from loading for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

34. Post #7074
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,555 Posts
    Nah, a 152mm plopped down on T10 chassis.

Yeah I think that if they gave it nice stats, it could be a cool tier 10 TD candidate.
    How close is the T10 chassis to the IS-7's?

35. Post #7075
    January 2009
    21,172 Posts
    How close is the T10 chassis to the IS-7's?
    As far as I know, it's lightened down. Only 52 tons vs IS-7s 68.

They could uparmor the TD version as hell, tho.

36. Post #7076
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,555 Posts
    As far as I know, it's lightened down. Only 52 tons vs IS-7s 68.

They could uparmor the TD version as hell, tho.
    Yeah, especially when compared to the 704. Mmm I love penning the 704 frontally with my IS7

37. Post #7077
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,135 Posts
    I use this as it adds the zoom out mod and the Time of Day changing (night battles start at around 9 mins left give or take)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #7078
    January 2009
    21,172 Posts
    Haha, the game only sometimes become a horrible bitch when you need to finish grinding something.

I was 800 exp from the turret to mount the 122 on my 100% stock IS, and after several games under 200 exp I got this.

Edited:

Not a single death on our team and 1000 exp for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #7079
    August 2010
    529 Posts

Why i love my IS so much.

Ive been getting like 1k exp every battle. IS3 soon guys.

What scares me is that 2 of those hits were from long range with a damaged gun. 122 why you so unpredictable.

40. Post #7080
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,138 Posts
    Survived with 1/4 of my health, 4 kills and a win in Bat chat and I lost 7k credits lol.

Will be glad of the -15% repair cost in 7.2!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)