1. Post #7321
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    20,932 Posts
    Does the IS-4 have the spaced-angled armor on the sides like the IS-3 does?
    Not as hard sloped, but IS-7 does even harder.

IS-4 has thick as fuck one, tho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events

2. Post #7322
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,616 Posts
    IS-4 doesn't have spaced armor at the sides, it's just a thick slab atm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

3. Post #7323
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    626 Posts
    Stock T25, T9/10 matches all the time. Fuck.

Oh my god, a Pershing singled me out (still a stock T25) from an E-75, Type 59, T29 and a Hummel. What the fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #7324
    March 2009
    1,208 Posts
    So finally got a tier 5 match in my kv with the 107 and the other kv on my team tells everyone to follow him, which they do leaving me to defend the entire left flank by myself against 5 tanks, but then again im a fucking kv with the 107 so I killed those tanks.

And another match I had in my su-152 where I was ontop of the team finally and I got el halluf, but instead of camping I went assault td mode and killed 7 tanks.
    Tons of good matches today for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events

5. Post #7325
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,473 Posts
    Stocked up on 6500 gold, bought a month of premium, here we go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #7326
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,847 Posts
    Having great matches today, but Jesus fuck the Tiger II is expensive to run with the 105mm.

Not to mention that gun has bounced some ridiculous shit today, like AMX 13s and an SU-14. Despite all this, it's somehow winning pretty well. Two losses to a good number of wins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7327
    Matches have been so good today, ground out like 10k xp for my E-50 in an hour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

8. Post #7328
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,640 Posts
    So finally got a tier 5 match in my kv with the 107 and the other kv on my team tells everyone to follow him, which they do leaving me to defend the entire left flank by myself against 5 tanks, but then again im a fucking kv with the 107 so I killed those tanks.

And another match I had in my su-152 where I was ontop of the team finally and I got el halluf, but instead of camping I went assault td mode and killed 7 tanks.
    Tons of good matches today for some reason.
    It's a sign. Prepare for extreme suck tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #7329
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,288 Posts
    Sometimes I hate this game.

I have that luck all the time in my heavy tanks.
    *go a certain direction*
    *NOONE ELSE FUCKING GOES*
    *except EVERYONE on the enemy team*
    *somehow manage to HOLD that flank while constantly signalling for artillery/tank support*
    *die, lose flank*
    *rest of team gets pincer'd*
    *"OMFG NOOB TEAM"'s from everyone*

That is they get pincer'd if they're not just downright annihilated by the THREE TANKS the enemy sent that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #7330
    October 2007
    2,000 Posts
    My target for today is a T29.

11. Post #7331
    I can't believe at the amount of people that use gold shells in public matches. Just had an IS-4 and an IS-7 complaining that their gold shells were bouncing on T95's and complaining how OP they are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

12. Post #7332
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,288 Posts
    I can't believe at the amount of people that use gold shells in public matches. Just had an IS-4 and an IS-7 complaining that their gold shells were bouncing on T95's and complaining how OP they are.
    *use gold shells*
    *complain about tanks being OP*
    Fucks given: 0.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #7333
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,895 Posts
    SHIT TEAMS MAKE ME FUCKING RAGE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #7334
    August 2010
    529 Posts
    No engine, no radio, no 122mm D25-T? Ouch..
    I had the D25-T its underneath the research question thing. And i kept my IS to keep researching the other two. I just wanted to get IS3 done with first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #7335
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,847 Posts
    I had an IS-4 bounce a gold round off my T28 once. The amount of rage he later spewed was priceless (despite the fact I really didn't do much to anyone and died later).

16. Post #7336
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,288 Posts
    "Think I'll grind some more credits for that IS today..."

:saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #7337
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    I had an IS-4 bounce a gold round off my T28 once. The amount of rage he later spewed was priceless (despite the fact I really didn't do much to anyone and died later).

I wish my T28 would bounce an IS-4's AP round

18. Post #7338
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,080 Posts
    I had a T28 bouncing Long 88 shells off his rear armor.

19. Post #7339
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    626 Posts
    Oh my god WHY

And a bonus picture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

20. Post #7340
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,239 Posts
    Server maintenance?
    I'm already suffering from withdrawal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #7341
    August 2010
    529 Posts
    Get my IS3. Lose 7 straight games. I havent gotten my first x3 of the day. And its about to reset fuuuuuuuuuck

22. Post #7342
    March 2011
    4,907 Posts
    Yet you try to say that people use them in pubs on the forums. "OMG NO THEY DON'T!1!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #7343
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,288 Posts
    Got into a game with my T-43.
    Went hill on Prokhorovka.
    Enemy AMX 13 90 and AMX 50 120 are there.
    I damage them both.
    AMX 13 90 starts coming around, I have him under control. Both tanks are spotted for our GW Panthers.
    I'm about to kill the 13 90.
    ARTILLERY TARGETS THE 13 90 INSTEAD OF THE 50 120.
    I shot just as the 13 90 was killed, I'm still reloading.
    50 120 comes around the rock and kills me.
    NOTHING WAS BLOCKING THE GW PANTHERS FROM HITTING THE 50 120

On top of that the AMX 13 90 only had like 40 HP left anyway, so they wasted one of those PRECIOUS EXPENSIVE SHELLS that arty players bitch about so much when you tell them arty takes no skill, and on top of THAT the 13 90 was perilously close to me, so the artillery that shot him could've easily killed me instead.

24. Post #7344
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,765 Posts
    So how bout that 7.2 wait.

I have literally lost all will to play until the patch comes out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #7345
    March 2011
    4,907 Posts
    Artillery players are notoriously bad for stealing kills. It is rare to get one that will actually shoot at the correct target.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #7346
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,760 Posts
    I have that luck all the time in my heavy tanks.
    *go a certain direction*
    *NOONE ELSE FUCKING GOES*
    *except EVERYONE on the enemy team*
    *somehow manage to HOLD that flank while constantly signalling for artillery/tank support*
    *die, lose flank*
    *rest of team gets pincer'd*
    *"OMFG NOOB TEAM"'s from everyone*

That is they get pincer'd if they're not just downright annihilated by the THREE TANKS the enemy sent that way.
    I had two or three matches like that yesterday, except I was the one raging in the chat :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

27. Post #7347
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,288 Posts
    Artillery players are notoriously bad for stealing kills. It is rare to get one that will actually shoot at the correct target.
    A friend of mine who JUST started playing this game even knows to target the big ones first, that an arty's job is to SOFTEN HARDENED TARGETS, not 360-no-scope-smoke-weed-erry-day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #7348
    October 2007
    2,000 Posts
    Is there any ETA at all for the 7.2 patch?

29. Post #7349
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,239 Posts
    Arty has saved me before, I was about to be rammed and literally a microsecond before I was hit the tank that was gunna hit me was killed

30. Post #7350
    Dumb britbong
    April 2011
    1,913 Posts
    Anyone on the US server have a AMX 50 120 or 50 B?

31. Post #7351
    March 2011
    4,907 Posts
    Arty has saved me before, I was about to be rammed and literally a microsecond before I was hit the tank that was gunna hit me was killed
    I had an M41 helping me as a chaffee, targeting the area ahead of me, and nailing targets that I spotted or they begun to chase me. We had 8 kills between us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #7352
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,760 Posts
    Is there any ETA at all for the 7.2 patch?
    I think that Orkel estimated that it would be released in the first week of April.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

33. Post #7353
    I seduce Icelandic boys
    January 2009
    649 Posts
    I think that Orkel estimated that it would be released in the first week of April.
    We still aren't sure if its going to be April this year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #7354
    March 2011
    4,907 Posts
    Just reached 500 battles in my Chaffee.

I also realized that between the tier 4 scouts, my chaffee, and the amx 12 and 13/75, I have 1,100 games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #7355
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    671 Posts

Our KV platoon did not end well for the enemy.

EDIT : Here comes another
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #7356
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,080 Posts
    tierless icons

that's new to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #7357
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,460 Posts
    LOLLOLL
    someone was complaining about the m7 mt saying it's an overrated scout tank
    I told him to use the 6 pounder
    "why wouldi use that thats arty gun"
    HE SAID THE 6LB ONLY COULD LOAD HE
    i told him he was an idiot and he just told us he was too good of a player for our opinion to matter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #7358
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,154 Posts
    Grinding French heavies tier 2-4

kill me now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #7359
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    671 Posts
    Can I marry the KV?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #7360
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    293 Posts
    Why is this game laced with crack? Honestly just last week I said I'm pretty much done and then I get back in touch with a friend in the navy and here we are, playing WoT all day erryday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)