1. Post #2801
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,326 Posts
    Fucking tired of being teamed up against 5 fucking KV's when I'm a fucking tier 3, what the hell am I supposed to do to them, cuddle them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #2802
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,132 Posts
    To get troll gun or not to get troll gun..hmm.

I have it researched but i'll feel like a dirty whore if I use it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #2803
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    623 Posts
    Just survived for about 1 minute as the last man standing against a VK4502P, IS-4, 2 E-100s, a Pershing and an E-75. Took a few shots at the E-75 and one of the E-100s and then got swarmed by them all. Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #2804
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,433 Posts
    Fucking tired of being teamed up against 5 fucking KV's when I'm a fucking tier 3, what the hell am I supposed to do to them, cuddle them?
    Kill the smaller tanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

5. Post #2805
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,723 Posts
    Hehe, I got my old Hetzer back. It reliably damages Tiger tanks. I just damaged two different Tigers over 20% of their HP in one match.

Could someone please tell me what to get for the IS first, because I honestly have no clue. I currently only have the 100mm and the radio.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

6. Post #2806
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,433 Posts
    Hehe, I got my old Hetzer back. It reliably damages Tiger tanks. I just damaged two different Tigers over 20% of their HP in one match.

Could someone please tell me what to get for the IS first, because I honestly have no clue. I currently only have the 100mm and the radio.
    If you're shooting them frontally, remember to aim at the turret. The HE blast goes downward through the thin hull roof above the driver and does a lot of damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2807
    March 2011
    4,883 Posts
    I'm having a hard time deciding whether to get expert or premonition for my vk2801.

The 105mm gun makes for some satisfying crits, which would be great to see with expert. I don't bushscout with this tank, I use it for rushing arty midgame, but it would still be nice to know when I'm spotted with premonition so I know to evade.
    Actually, now that I think of it, premonition may not be that good for light tanks, bar the Chaffee due to its view range. Both the Vk2801, and the T-50-2 are more of runners, while the AMX 13 90 has a substantial gun. While yes the chaffee does have a rather nice gun, its view range and lower top speed mean that being spotted is a rather big deal, as you can either bush scout, or scout in the open, seeing beyond your enemies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #2808
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,326 Posts
    Kill the smaller tanks
    They're hiding behind the kv's, who made a fucking killing field.

9. Post #2809
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,723 Posts
    My god.

I have never experienced the true glory of the Hetzer before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #2810
    March 2008
    1,128 Posts
    I don't know how you people get so good with the KV, i try but get put in tier 9/10 matches all the time and the first t59 sets my engine on fire and disabeling my gun/ turret.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #2811
    I seduce Icelandic boys
    January 2009
    647 Posts
    Victory!
    Battle: Abbey 22. febrúar 2012 22:42:10
    Vehicle: T-54
    Experience received: 6.130 (x5 for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 50.842 (compensation for damage caused by allies: 1.695)
    Battle Achievements: Confederate, Sniper

Sometimes i feel like my own team are my enemies, was brawling with this other T-54 and i was winning, i killed his commander and eventually got him down to 10% or so and as i was ramming his front a shot from an allied object 212 comes landing right between us, blowing him up, blowing both my tracks of and killing my driver + damaged me by 300+ or so points, i heal my driver and continue towards their base, engage an E-100 and fire a few rounds into his rear, his turret and sides, bringing him down to around 15% and as i'm about to fire my last round while hugging his rear a shot from this allied T28 a few miles away comes flying out of nowhere and destroys me, all my fucking rage i swear, how fucking stupid must you be to accomplish shit like that, later he said shit like "just smile and say shit happens, we win anyway" and then the amazing compensation system worked as intended.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #2812
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,723 Posts
    I really think that the compensation system should be more tough on people who just carelessly fire rounds in the general direction of the enemy without thinking of teammates. At least the fines and compensation should be doubled, then it would fit the damage actually done much better.

13. Post #2813
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    What was your repair bill?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

14. Post #2814
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,723 Posts
    Nothing, I rarely get hit by teammates(I don't know why.), I was just sympathizing with the people who do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #2815
    March 2011
    4,883 Posts
    Doesn't the system penalize you if you damage a teammate on top of the compensation, meaning that you get less compensation? They should really allow it to to take the credits that it would cost away from you, regardless of whether you have earned enough or not. Also, they should add a forgive button.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #2816
    I seduce Icelandic boys
    January 2009
    647 Posts
    What was your repair bill?
    19k to repair the tank, 28k for ammo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #2817
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    22,761 Posts
    Being in the AMX 38 I know how dreadfully annoying that can be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2818
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,936 Posts
    Anyone else have as much trouble with the German tanks as I do

Every time I grumble and buy the PzIII/IV back for the VK3601 grind I am continually surprised at how a tank could be that soft and not have any sort of firepower whatsoever

The PzIII was one of my least favorite tanks in the game too

Edited:

It's to the point where I've been trying to grind Germans slowly over the past year and have only gotten to Tier 5 while I was able to grind French lights in about a week or two
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2819
    November 2009
    2,026 Posts
    Anyone else have as much trouble with the German tanks as I do

Every time I grumble and buy the PzIII/IV back for the VK3601 grind I am continually surprised at how a tank could be that soft and not have any sort of firepower whatsoever

The PzIII was one of my least favorite tanks in the game too

Edited:

It's to the point where I've been trying to grind Germans slowly over the past year and have only gotten to Tier 5 while I was able to grind French lights in about a week or two
    i hate both

tier 1-4 frenchies eat hairy dick, but they sure can bounce a shell(mid-retreat of course)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #2820
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    Wespe or Sturmpanzer II?

Edited:

I have a feeling this question won't end well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #2821
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,031 Posts
    Wespe or Sturmpanzer II?

Edited:

if you really insist upon going down the Line of the Douches then Wespe, but oh well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #2822
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,585 Posts
    if you really insist upon going down the Line of the Douches then Wespe, but oh well
    We lost another one...

23. Post #2823
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,700 Posts
    pls

no

fuck no

24. Post #2824
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    I chose SPII because it was already researched for me

cue MadCat

25. Post #2825
    Wespe or Sturmpanzer II?

Edited:

can we make it banable to ask questions about artillery here? I think the majority of us hate artillery more than 4chan hates puppy and kitten killers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #2826
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,311 Posts
    Wespe or Sturmpanzer II?

Edited:

As a tier 7 arty driver I can honestly say; grind another line

Arty is boring as shit to play, makes 0 credits, and requires AGES or grinding to get to a good one.

27. Post #2827
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,585 Posts
    Wespe or Sturmpanzer II?

Edited:

Be a man, go down the German Tank Destroyer line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #2828
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,314 Posts
    Be a man, go down the German Tank Destroyer line.
    You put "be a man" and "go tank destroyer" in the same sentence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #2829
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,585 Posts
    Better than going artillery.

30. Post #2830
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    Be a man and get the AMX 40 and stay there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #2831
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    Researched:
    Gun '152 mm M-10' researched. Undistributed experience spent: 5,745. Free Experience spent: 55.

yay!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #2832
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,314 Posts
    Be a man and get the AMX 40 and stay there.
    Because I totally love the slowest and most boring of heavy tanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2833
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    293 Posts
    So there's this guy in a Lowe who in the beginning of the match posted an end of round report in the chat about how good he did and was showing it off like a douche. Now I called him out on that because of the way he's acting, and because the report was from 2 weeks ago. So as a result everyone instantly turns on me and I somehow become the dick. I really wish I took pics of that....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

34. Post #2834
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,936 Posts
    Because I totally love the slowest and most boring of heavy tanks.
    Light tank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2835
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,335 Posts
    We will also be introducing a new experience redistribution feature for your tank crew that works similarly to retraining a crewman.

* Gold reset – Returns full skill experience earned to the crewman’s experience pool, removing progress in current skills.
    * Credit reset – Returns 90% of experience earned to the crewman’s experience pool, removing progress in current skills.
    * Free reset – Returns 80% of experience earned to the crewman’s experience pool, removing progress in current skills.
    This is pretty okay. I was expecting gold-only respecs. I'd definitely pay in credits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #2836
    October 2009
    3,011 Posts
    Since the 5x XP was 24 hours there's still like 3 hours left, and the first win timer reset 2 hours ago I guess I'll be getting my vk2801 at last.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #2837
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,433 Posts
    This is pretty okay. I was expecting gold-only respecs. I'd definitely pay in credits.
    Gold is p much necessary in later skills, getting that last 10% takes a century at the second or third skill so using credits isn't very nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2838
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,572 Posts
    So, T28, King Tiger or power-grind to the IS-3?

39. Post #2839
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,031 Posts
    is-3

40. Post #2840
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,433 Posts
    So, T28, King Tiger or power-grind to the IS-3?
    get the KT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)