1. Post #2761
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Sean Penn is a dick.

Pretty good actor though.
    He's clearly just went ahead and put his strong opinion into the public domain with no prior knowledge of the situation other than the Argies saying they want the Falklands "returned" to them.

In the words of the Red Foreman, Sean Penn is a dumbass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events

2. Post #2762
    January 2010
    9,865 Posts
    I can't see the video but I can guess it's dubstep, if so fuck you I like dubstep :colbert:
    It's not the type of music that is bad. It's the fact that it's a mess of production.
    It's not that it is dubstep, it's just the style of dubstep is what I dislike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #2763
    February 2010
    16,312 Posts
    Brostep?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #2764
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    It's not that it is dubstep, it's just the style of dubstep is what I dislike.
    Let me guess it's brostep, with horrendously obnoxious basslines and mad drops?

Yeah I'm guilty of liking that too :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #2765
    PHD IN SUCKING DICK
    June 2008
    7,036 Posts
    my favourite skilex song is yes oh my god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

6. Post #2766
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Well at least liking some of that, I mostly listen to other stuff to be honest.

7. Post #2767
    February 2010
    16,312 Posts
    It's good if it's done right, no random wobble everywhere.

Edited:

(set the quality to 720p if you've got headphones on)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #2768
    January 2010
    9,865 Posts
    my favourite skilex song is yes oh my god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #2769
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,474 Posts
    Because that picture hasn't been overused at all...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #2770
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    the more you post it the funnier it is

11. Post #2771
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Fucking hell man, unemployment in Greece is around 21% and there's more jobs to go down too, and the unemployment rate in young people is 50%

No wonder there's fucking riots man.

12. Post #2772
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    wow real life issues in this shithole let's see where this prompting of intelligent discussion will take us!

13. Post #2773
    January 2010
    9,865 Posts
    the more you post it the funnier it is
    vedi knows best
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #2774
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2775
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,232 Posts
    Needs more close-up of a giraffe's face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #2776
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Yeah yesterday sucked quite badly but it's ok.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

17. Post #2777
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    Why do I always miss all the fuckery?

Edited:

I think today will be my movie soundtrack day. Never had that before... but oh well.

Here's the list:
    Schindler's List
    Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Alien
    Total Recall

if I'm asked to add more additions I will, but these are the ones I've never actually listened to. Things like The Godfather and Taxi Driver I've listened to a ton of times.
    Requiem for a Dream
    The Fountain
    Smokin' Aces

Anything else by Clint Mansell. He is pro

18. Post #2778
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Smokin' Aces
    Such a good film, the tremors were epic, and so was the spanish guy.

19. Post #2779
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events

20. Post #2780
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,474 Posts
    The Thin Red Line, best soundtrack ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

21. Post #2781
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Debate in SH with folk about cancer and they literally cannot seem to grasp what I'm saying, it's spectacular how angry one guy has got.

22. Post #2782
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,474 Posts
    Nice work getting your terms mixed up. I think that's whats setting them off.

23. Post #2783
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Yeah I literally got cure and vaccine confused in terms of an atypical disease and he sperged out, what a guy man, what a guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #2784
    May 2011
    3,887 Posts
    watched Star Wars for the millionth time, such a good movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

25. Post #2785
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    I've seen the new three, never cared enough to watch the old ones since George Lucas is a cunt.

26. Post #2786
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    17,968 Posts
    watched Star Wars for the millionth time, such a good movie.
    The christmas special is the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #2787
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    As a SciFi action film, I II and III are awesome, but as a Star Wars film they don't compare to the originals. Out of the new ones the only one I could be bothered to see more than once is three.

28. Post #2788
    May 2011
    3,887 Posts
    I've seen the new three, never cared enough to watch the old ones since George Lucas is a cunt.
    Watch the original movies and you will be cleansed of your hatred for George Lucas, if only for a little while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #2789
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    :frog:

30. Post #2790
    you're kidding me right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events

31. Post #2791
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,951 Posts
    So much reading on my plate. 3 books in a series I'm reading now, then Atlas Shrugged, then the Dune series, and then Hobbit + LotR. Not to mention, a book I have to read for school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

32. Post #2792
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    you're kidding me right?
    Not even slightly.

33. Post #2793
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,805 Posts
    So much reading on my plate. 3 books in a series I'm reading now, then Atlas Shrugged, then the Dune series, and then Hobbit + LotR. Not to mention, a book I have to read for school.
    Still haven't finished Wuthering Heights since I started reading it a year and a half ago. But then again volume 2 is boring and nobody likes it. Halfway through A Clockwork Orange too, and have The Spy Who Came In From The Cold, 1984, and an 800 page collection of HP Lovecraft stories to read.

Nothing I really have to read though.

Edited:

lol, watching the prequel trilogy but not the original trilogy. IV, V, and VI are great. Not watched the first three though. Only watched those really long reviews for each of them on Youtube.

That really long review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Greece Show Events

34. Post #2794
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    Save yourself the trouble and just get Wikipedia's definition of Objectivism engraved on a stone, then bash yourself on the head with it til it sounds like a good idea

35. Post #2795
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,951 Posts
    Still haven't finished Wuthering Heights since I started reading it a year and a half ago. But then again volume 2 is boring and nobody likes it. Halfway through A Clockwork Orange too, and have The Spy Who Came In From The Cold, 1984, and an 800 page collection of HP Lovecraft stories to read.

Nothing I really have to read though.

Edited:

lol, watching the prequel trilogy but not the original trilogy. IV, V, and VI are great. Not watched the first three though. Only watched those really long reviews for each of them on Youtube.

That really long review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
    I try to read at least a chapter of something a day, and in the past months that I've done that, I can read much faster. I think I'll try to go through a series of classics here eventually. Frankenstein was an awesome book, as was Great Expectations. Great Gatsby takes the cake for classics so far, though.

Edited:

Save yourself the trouble and just get Wikipedia's definition of Objectivism engraved on a stone, then bash yourself on the head with it til it sounds like a good idea
    Well, my parents spent around $15 bucks on it so I might as well read it. I heard it's really controversial and the ideals in it are horrid, but that's why I want to read it. I'm pretty sure Ayn Rand was on the opposite side of the political spectrum from me, so it should be interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

36. Post #2796
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    I'm reading Adventures of Sherlock Holmes at the moment. I'm going between the Sherlock Holmes series and the Song of Ice and Fire series
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #2797
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,509 Posts
    I finished my book last night. Either going to start the millenium trilogy or the bonds. Or maybe something else completely. Who knows.

38. Post #2798
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,474 Posts
    Reading through Ringworld.

Going to re-read the darkwar saga by Raymond E. Feist again.

39. Post #2799
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Guess who is getting a Grand Piano!?

Edit: It's kind of a smaller grand piano but it's still a grand piano, so that's awesome in addition to my upright piano I already have.

Edited:

I'm reading Adventures of Sherlock Holmes at the moment. I'm going between the Sherlock Holmes series and the Song of Ice and Fire series
    Sherlock Holmes are awesome, great casual stuff to read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

40. Post #2800
    July 2009
    2,024 Posts
    i have a decent electric wall piano that serves me just fine, but it's got nothing on a grand piano

congrats!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)