1. Post #521
    PIRATE METAL BASTARD
    October 2009
    7,528 Posts
    We know that.
    But we do not know what you look like, so we're going to find out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #522
    February 2010
    1,255 Posts
    Pretty fucked in bham still the buses are rolling every now and then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #523
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,174 Posts
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1300_.jpg

OR

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg

???

1 is badass as hell and pretty obvious but 2 is more simple and subtle

LOL time to watch evil dead again literally the greatest trilogy ever. just about to order a book all about behind the scenes on evil dead and the crew and stuff should be cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #524
    PIRATE METAL BASTARD
    October 2009
    7,528 Posts
    2nd looks much better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #525
    January 2010
    9,896 Posts
    I'd pick 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #526
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,174 Posts
    yeah im more drawn towards 2 as it's on a shirt and shirts are better with a little subtlety

gonna get that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #527
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    18,012 Posts
    I dislike black t-shirts but I would go for two too.

Edited:

Number one without text would be even better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #528
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,894 Posts
    Yeah, 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #529
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,913 Posts
    number one would be better without the text.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #530
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,988 Posts
    I've never seen Evil Dead, I really should get around to that.

Gotta get them Mastodon listens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

11. Post #531
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    Second one is bester.

Also I are single now. All your hearts >:3

In all seriousness I'm actually really happy it ended the way it did. We decided to just stay friends then chilled on her couch and watched Addams Family. We're getting together to watch the Godfather trilogy soon :>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

12. Post #532
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,913 Posts
    We're getting together to watch the Godfather trilogy soon :>
    That's what I call a Heartful breakup. No stress, just chill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #533
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    4,980 Posts
    Second one is bester.

In all seriousness I'm actually really happy it ended the way it did. We decided to just stay friends then chilled on her couch and watched Addams Family. We're getting together to watch the Godfather trilogy soon :>
    Cheers. Although I think it's mostly best to be away from each other for a while before trying to go back to being friends, I suppose it's personal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

14. Post #534
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,913 Posts
    A couple who have grown apart from love, doesn't need to grow apart from enjoying each other's company.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #535
    Brosef Johnson
    December 2008
    6,780 Posts
    Second one is bester.

Hearts for you bro.

See kids, this is why everything is better when you're not 15.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

16. Post #536
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    4,980 Posts
    A couple who have grown apart from love, doesn't need to grow apart from enjoying each other's company.
    Oh absolutely, I just think sometimes you need to be apart to sort of 'reset'
    But who the fuck am I to talk, most of the breakups I base this on involved my romantically retarded friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #537
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    It's funny how people still think a successful relationship is about succeeding at sticking your meat into her shaft.
    it is when you're 15 and that guy was pretty clearly 15
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

18. Post #538
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    Cheers. Although I think it's mostly best to be away from each other for a while before trying to go back to being friends, I suppose it's personal.
    It was actually really natural. We hadn't been right for ages and we'd tried talking it out over Facebook (she's a bit uncomfortable with face to face stuff) but it ended up just being too easy to misinterpret so we got together, hashed it out, arrived at the same conclusion and then chilled and chatted like we'd been friends all along.

Was really nice :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #539
    Brosef Johnson
    December 2008
    6,780 Posts
    It was actually really natural. We hadn't been right for ages and we'd tried talking it out over Facebook (she's a bit uncomfortable with face to face stuff) but it ended up just being too easy to misinterpret so we got together, hashed it out, arrived at the same conclusion and then chilled and chatted like we'd been friends all along.

Was really nice :)
    That's good to hear that 2 positive things has come out of it.

1, you are still friends and everything is alright between you two. 2, you are not 15
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #540
    Worst Member
    July 2009
    7,919 Posts
    hi guyyyyyyyys i'm feeling good

Edited:

"and we were lovers, now we can't be friends, fascination ends, here we go again"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #541
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,174 Posts
    number one would be better without the text.
    yea well annoyed there's none without. Went with the second one. Also just watched My Name Is Bruce, I thought it was good and it was funny but I'd say it's not worth watching unless you're a Campbell fan since I'm pretty sure the focal selling point of this film is the fact that it's Bruce Campbell taking the piss of his entire career.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #542
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,988 Posts
    I'm horrible with ending any sort of relationship because of how I tend to be a jerk unintentionally.

I no longer talk to anyone, aside from my ex-girlfriend, that I had any sort of friendship or relationship with before and do not now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #543
    Worst Member
    July 2009
    7,919 Posts
    I'm horrible with ending any sort of relationship because of how I tend to be a jerk unintentionally.

I no longer talk to anyone, aside from my ex-girlfriend, that I had any sort of friendship or relationship with before and do not now.
    4ever alone lmao

Edited:

la cocaina no es buena para tu salud
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #544
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    I'm actually friends with all my exes which is pretty cool actually, maybe I just have this habit of not dating complete assholes?

Edited:

That's good to hear that 2 positive things has come out of it.

1, you are still friends and everything is alright between you two. 2, you are not 15
    Indeed I am not. ty medical science
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #545
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    18,012 Posts
    Wow, you're not 15?
    [h2]my world, shattered[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #546
    roar
    January 2008
    13,329 Posts
    Fuck, I forgot that threads are killed every month, I was wondering why there weren't any new posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #547
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,485 Posts

Do you just say stuff in a rude way or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

28. Post #548
    January 2010
    9,896 Posts
    Could someone recommend me a good recent thrash metal band? I've already given the newest Havok and Vektor LPs a listen and they're fucking great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #549
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,988 Posts
    Do you just say stuff in a rude way or something?
    Nah, I'm just horrible at ending it. A few times I just stop talking to people out of the blue, don't really know why.

30. Post #550
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,485 Posts
    Nah, I'm just horrible at ending it. A few times I just stop talking to people out of the blue, don't really know why.
    Least you know its a bad thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

31. Post #551
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,203 Posts
    Could someone recommend me a good recent thrash metal band? I've already given the newest Havok and Vektor LPs a listen and they're fucking great.
    One of the Lich King albums.

32. Post #552
    I am the greatest
    October 2010
    730 Posts

I can't stop listening to this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #553
    roar
    January 2008
    13,329 Posts

I can't stop listening to this
    Now that is some fucking technical guitar playing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #554
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    9,709 Posts
    anyone up for tinychat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events

35. Post #555
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,988 Posts
    Yeah son.

36. Post #556
    January 2012
    339 Posts
    did she see your helloween vinyl and go "oh my god take me now"
    Nah she saw my beatles albums ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #557
    Brosef Johnson
    December 2008
    6,780 Posts
    or maybe she was blind and didnt know what she was doing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #558
    January 2012
    339 Posts
    or maybe she was blind and didnt know what she was doing
    or maybe you just can't accept the fact that I got laid because you have to be better than me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #559
    Brosef Johnson
    December 2008
    6,780 Posts
    um lol okay buddy cause i need to be better than some 15 year old on the internet yep cause im so insecure about myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

40. Post #560
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    9,709 Posts
    or maybe you just can't accept the fact that I got laid because you have to be better than me.
    who gives a fuck if you got laid
    he was making a joke
    calm down you child
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)