1. Post #2721
    Casual gamer
    March 2010
    4,730 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 7Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2722
    January 2012
    776 Posts
    Why did that post have to be pageking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

3. Post #2723
    Casual gamer
    March 2010
    4,730 Posts
    Because page 69.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #2724
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,514 Posts
    It's hilarious reading the Misery mod page's suggestions thread; there's no way the maker has the skill to implement even a few of them
    In ogse how do you get into the bar without having to pay 100,000?
    I just want to enter the bar...
    Either shoot the guards (and piss off Duty), or do the Agroprom quest, at which point you'll be granted access
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

5. Post #2725
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    "Blowout soon fellow stalker"
    "Oh really, wh-"
    [h2]NOW.[/h2]

Clang. Yet another distant sound made Vitya twitch in his dark corner. The burers and snorsks were probably at it again in the upper floors. He was trying to be as quiet and unnoticeable as possible in the ravaged, old kitchen. Maybe the poltergeist wouldn't notice him this time. Maybe. It had noticed him before when he was standing perfeclty still. Maybe it just bumped into him that time.

Vitya gasped as the frying pan in front of him rose up in the air on it's own. The poltergeist was getting closer. It knew where he was. It had to know. He looked around the dark room with squinted eyes and bolted for the door in panic. The frying pan instantly rocketed against his left thigh, taking him down against the door. With a lot of swearing and grunting, the tired stalker grabbed the door handle and pulled it down, opening it ever so slightly.

As he tried to stand up, he felt something heavy hang from his left thigh. He looked down only to notice that the frying pan had entered his leg, it's cold metal touching his very bone. The stalker's breath grew unsteady and raspy as he grabbed the dirty pan's handle, knowing that he probably had fifty different diseases in his ragged body now. With a yell of pain and a sharp tug, Vitya pulled the rusty frying pan out of his flesh, a spurt of blood following it. He quickly took his last bandage and wrapped it around his leg.

The electric crackling was getting louder. It was coming for him again. The all too familiar clanking of the metal chains made Vitya's heart race. His last encounter with them was still visible on his wrists as mangled chain patterns on his skin. As he pulled out his FN Five-Seven out and checked the magazine, the kitchen door fell in. The floating electric cloud was right there, slowly moving towards him, long chains of metal floating around it. Vitya quickly put the magazine back, cocked the slide and pulled the trigger.

The last meeting with the burers upstairs had eaten the gun's durability however and the back of the pistol exploded in his face. Two shrapnels of the slide dug deep into his cheek and he flailed around in pain, shouting and grunting.

His uncontrolled movement revealed him instantly to the poltergeist. It had suspected sensing movement in the kitchen, but now that it had found the intruder again, it sent the chains around the stalker's limbs. Two spun themselves around Vitya's ankles, crushing the tendons while two squeezed his wrists and one spun more gently around his throat. Before he realized, the poltergeist's chains had him floating in mid-air. As it pulled more chains, the poltergeist pulled the plastic shrapnels out of Vitya's face slowly and painfully. He screamed intensely, only increasing the pain by tensing his muscles reflexively.

A rusty knife on the old stove rose in the air and hovered above the helpless stalker. With a swift thrust, it cut through the stalker suit and pulled down, slicing it open and revealing his hairy chest.

”No, stop you god damned mutant! I'm already unarmed, what else do you want you fucking freak of nature?”
    ”Sensation.”

Vitya's eyes widened. The mutant's voice was thin like an old and untuned radio in his ears. The chains dived in his pants and pulled them down to his feet. A cold chain hovered over his chain and as the knife cut his stomach open, the chain dived in, ripping off his intestines and dipping it's surface in blood, excrements and stomach acids. It pulled back as the poor stalker yelled in pain, his lungs visible and pumping air in and out of the desperate body, hanging on to last bits of life. He wouldn't make it out of X-18 alive any more, he knew it now.

The slimed chain circled around his waist, tightened around it for a good grip and thrusted the head inside the gutted stalker's pucker. The cold metal and stomach acids caused additional pain as it kept pushing more metal inside the remains of his guts. Soon enough the chains surfaced from the gaping hole in his stomach and stopped. The crackling electric cloud moved above him as the knife moved in front of his limp member. The apparition spoke again.

”Excite.”
    ”W-what the fuck do you want?”

The knife's tip started prodding against his exposed pisshole.

”Excite”, the mutant demanded now with a more aggressive tone.
    ”I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO YOU FU-”

Vitya couldn't finish his sentence as the knife thrusted forward, violently tearing his cock in half and piercing his bladder, letting the urine flow into his already bleeding insides. The knife pulled back only to castrate the breathing corpse. Vitya's throat hurt from yelling so much, but he couldn't do anything else to ease his overpowering pain. The knife thrust in his crotch again and again, slowly cutting a pattern. Soon enough he started losing focus, his vision blurring. The poltergeist noticed this and moved right on top of him, causing him to get an electric shock.

The shock woke Vitya up again. He cursed waking up and tried struggling against the strong iron chains before feeling another one enter the newly carved orifice of his. It caused more pain than the stalker thought possible and gritted his teeth, growling and squeezing his fists with white knuckles. This also made him squeeze his asshole tighter which made the raping chain hurt him even more. He didn't care about it at this point any more.

”Give. Me. Heart.”

The rusty and already dull knife pierced his chest this time, the chains still fucking his lower body's holes intensely. To the poltergeist the friction of the chains was a warming feeling which it enjoyed more than it had thought. To increase friction it took glass shards and another chain, propelling them inside the stalker's already torn ass. As the glass shards sliced and diced his pucker into a bloody mush, his revealed ribcage was crushed by the knife. One by one, his arteries were cut off by the knife, piercing the middle and lifting it in front of the poltergeist.

The heart beat one last time around the knife, much to the poltergeist's amusement, before dying off. The limp corpse of the stalker was getting too wide, providing little friction. The chains opened up and let the carcass drop on the kitchen floor. As the iron revolved around the electric cloud as an improvised armor, it kept the knifed heart in the middle of the cloud, keeping it as a memento of this amusing intruder that it had . . . loved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #2726
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,620 Posts
    Page 69.

Hunker down, stalkers...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #2727
    January 2012
    776 Posts
    Too late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #2728
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    Hi, I just got back from a ban and.

Good lord.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #2729
    June 2009
    1,509 Posts
    I'm going to go and possibly strange myself to death now. Thanks guys!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #2730
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    Where's the picture of Strelok lying in grass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

11. Post #2731
    November 2010
    2,625 Posts
    Horrible Crisis image

I think I'm blind now

Where's the picture of Strelok lying in grass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #2732
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    Must cleanse this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

13. Post #2733
    thread killa
    May 2010
    966 Posts
    "Blowout soon fellow stalker"
    "Oh really, wh-"
    [h2]NOW.[/h2]
    Vitya
    God damn it. I was going to use that name for some cool old guy Stalker and his completely non-sexual hijinks in the Zone. And now....

Now I need a shower and a character name that isn't Vitya!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #2734
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    19,056 Posts
    This is the chocolate pudding page?

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #2735
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,158 Posts
    guys we only need 29 more posts

quick everyone sing the Ukrainian anthem until the page is over
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #2736
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,249 Posts
    Coincidentally I just ate some chocolate pudding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

17. Post #2737
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,906 Posts
    Hey guys what's going on in this thread...

Oh my
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Gibraltar Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

18. Post #2738
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,854 Posts
    Luckily my little brother walked out of my room right before I switched to this tab vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

19. Post #2739
    August 2009
    389 Posts
    Was skimming green's story then-

Vitya couldn't finish his sentence as the knife thrusted forward, violently tearing his cock in half and piercing his bladder,

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #2740
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,249 Posts
    ALL RAISE FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM(and spam the lyrics to make it go away)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #2741
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    2,563 Posts

6P9.

Because silence is golden.

yes green, that means you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

22. Post #2742
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,573 Posts
    Would anybody want me to stream? This time I'll check if my mic is on.

Edited:

Stream as in Redux 200 bullet challenge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

23. Post #2743
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,767 Posts
    I'm downloading Misery atm, and was wondering. Can you use Misery and Redux, or just one of them?

Also, fantastic way to open page 69.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

24. Post #2744
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    2,214 Posts
    Download CoP. Are there any mods and things I should be looking at, or should I play vanilla at first?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #2745
    Casual gamer
    March 2010
    4,730 Posts
    you can't add huge mods like those on top of each other just like that, it'd take weeks of merging.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2746
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,767 Posts
    Download CoP. Are there any mods and things I should be looking at, or should I play vanilla at first?
    The OP says Vanilla first. People here play Vanilla first. I played Vanilla first.

Maybe you should play Vanilla first   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

27. Post #2747
    January 2010
    356 Posts
    Jesus Christ, guys, I should've never left my Groza behind. I went into Agropom (or whatever) Underground to find    Doctor    with just the VSS and there were, like, three bloodsuckers. Scariest STALKER moment for me yet...aside from X-18 and X-16, of course.

Also, Doctor seemed to think that Marked One is Strelok...WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

28. Post #2748
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,573 Posts
    Actually, your opinions suck and you never answer so I'm gonna stream now.
    http://www.livestream.com/tinter
    And I'm changing the rules a bit, because Blaberry finds it boring.
    New rules:
    120 5.45mm bullets.
    1 grenade for the kindergarten.
    Save only in bases.
    No armor.
    Let's rock.

29. Post #2749
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,249 Posts
       Also, Doctor seemed to think that Marked One is Strelok...WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!   
    Super Obvious Spoiler Hint:     to beat the game according to the PDA, you must find and kill yourself.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

30. Post #2750
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,620 Posts
       It's true   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #2751
    January 2012
    776 Posts
    Actually, your opinions suck and you never answer so I'm gonna stream now.
    http://www.livestream.com/tinter
    And I'm changing the rules a bit, because Blaberry finds it boring.
    New rules:
    120 5.45mm bullets.
    1 grenade for the kindergarten.
    Save only in bases.
    No armor.
    Let's rock.
    Good luck. Will be fun to watch this.

32. Post #2752
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,834 Posts
    Jesus Christ, guys...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #2753
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,834 Posts
    Why did I click this page, why.

Edit:
    I can't return to the forums main page. IT is still up there.

I'm trapped in hereohgod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2754
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,767 Posts
    What is better in opinion? Redux, or Misery?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

35. Post #2755
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    I say Misery.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #2756
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,158 Posts
    Why did I click this page, why.

Edit:
    I can't return to the forums main page. IT is still up there.

I'm trapped in hereohgod
    open a new tab on the list of ratings a post has
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #2757
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,834 Posts
    open a new tab on the list of ratings a post has
    Thanks, you've ruined it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

38. Post #2758
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,158 Posts
    Thanks, you've ruined it.
    i am sorry plz forgeev
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #2759
    November 2010
    2,625 Posts
    Depends on what you want, really. They are quite a lot similar with a few exceptions and both appeal to the same crowd that looks for a more harder,more survival-oriented Call of Pripyat experience :

+New well-made weapons
    +Implements AF 3.0
    +Russian audio+subtitles mod
    +Bandits turn randomly hostile
    +Zombies are a real threat
    +New menus, music and loading screens that give the game a new look
    +Really long hobo-phase
    +The ability to recruit stalkers to go on raids with you......

-.....but said feature crashes the game if you load a save where a guy is following you
    -Repeating textures
    -Tries to be too grimdark occasionally
    -The tiredness effects can get a bit annoying
    -If you're not a huge number of the colour brown the environments start to hurt your eyes after a while
    -AF 3 options cannot be changed

+/- N.Aaroe gave stalkers a bit better looking suits but they still lack variety.

+Zombies are a real threat (see further etc)
    +AtmosFear 2 (+can customize the options with the AF installer)
    +Randomly spawning hostile mercs at Jupiter!
    +Same relatively unforgiving atmosphere as Misery
    +The original "hard difficulty"-mod
    +Extended hobo-phase
    +Ballistics retweaked to be more deadly to both you and enemies....

+/-....which meant that suit and weapon upgrades got taken out to keep it balanced. The upgrades are however restored by a third party patch.
    +/- NPCs spawn with random weapons which is cool but may give you excellent weapons too early

-Bandits are not randomly hostile, meaning there's less hostility in Zaton
    -Unique versions of standard weapons break one sidequest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #2760
    January 2010
    356 Posts
       I had my suspicious about Marked One, but still. Didn't think he would turn out to actually BE Strelok. So if he is, why does his PDA have a mission to kill himself?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events