1. Post #8441
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #8442
    September 2010
    4,175 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #8443
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #8444
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    6,088 Posts
    Where's Twilight Sparkle?

Edited:

Oh I see
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

5. Post #8445
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    585 Posts
    Also how is that movie contract going?
    Sergey is willing to talk about it, so let's pray AMC's intentions are serious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

6. Post #8446
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,750 Posts
    MLP, you say?

Seems like they've discovered the "Shit" Anomaly. No really, is there even anything like that in STALKER? I've never seen something like that, and I've seen "Aqua."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #8447
    Gum
    July 2011
    1,233 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8448
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,588 Posts
    Oh wow the last few pages sure have been fun. Especially 209, 210, 212 and whatever comes inbetween those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

9. Post #8449
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,906 Posts
    Don't even start with that stuff. The last thing we need is a derailing argument and 5 pages of reaction images.

Edited:

It seems this page spawned from the depths of the zone while I was reading the last page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Gibraltar Show Events

10. Post #8450
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    starring sergei fuckface as tremor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #8451
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,716 Posts
    So i managed to killl that controller in the Aprogom underground
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

12. Post #8452
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    now go shoot up the entire freedom base on your own
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #8453
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,510 Posts
    So i managed to killl that controller in the Aprogom underground
    Now go back and do it in OGSE, first time playing it the game spawned TWO controllers. One behind me and one ahead of me underneath the exit. Then millions of rats poured out from the exit and proceeded to nibble at my body while the two controllers gangbanged my rookie mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #8454
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,449 Posts
    Now go back and do it in OGSE, first time playing it the game spawned TWO controllers. One behind me and one ahead of me underneath the exit. Then millions of rats poured out from the exit and proceeded to nibble at my body while the two controllers gangbanged my rookie mind.
    That's a pretty... fun part.

Good thing I had grenades. Took me many, many tries to kill both of them with a grenade each though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #8455
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    OGSE, where animals ten times smaller than you have the ability to completely stop you from moving

Edited:

I just booked it out of there, out of the tunnels, and right into the line of sight of a turret
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

16. Post #8456
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,750 Posts
    Hey, where's the spatial anomaly in Yanov in SGM? It says its on that big ass digger thing, but I can't find it at all.

17. Post #8457
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Hey, where's the spatial anomaly in Yanov in SGM? It says its on that big ass digger thing, but I can't find it at all.
       You have to beat the game first, do a couple missions, and you'll get an objective for it. The anomaly should appear in that little space between the treads   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #8458
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,510 Posts
    That's a pretty... fun part.

Good thing I had grenades. Took me many, many tries to kill both of them with a grenade each though.
    Lucky for me I held onto that rifle from the bridge commander that had a grenade launcher already attached to it. Sent those motherfuckers back to where they crawled out of.

19. Post #8459
    Trans-Intellectual...you know, like a double entendre
    May 2011
    1,449 Posts
    I just read the last 10 pages,never before have I been so conflicted emotionally...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #8460
    I am sorry but I missed something, movie?

I CALL BEING A RANDOM ROOKIE WHO DIES IN THE VERY BEGINNING BTW.

21. Post #8461
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    14,342 Posts
    I thought I'd follow around a group of bandits passing by Skadovsk, just to see if they can go a day without praying on sole Stalkers out in the wild. So I made a save before we embarked on our journey. Unfortunately, they kept running into a duo of pseudodogs around the front tip of Skadovsk. One of the bandits had a grenade launcher, and instead of switching to his sidearm, he kept unloading his launcher too close to his group (with me close by). I kept reloading my previous save, to see if I could kill the pseudodogs myself (I was the first casualty during the first encounter) and keep them going. Instead, I kept getting killed by the bandits, and ended up shooting all of them in the head after my fifth or sixth re-load. After repairing and selling their gear, I found that the pseudodogs were nowhere around Skadovsk, and couldn't find their bodies either.

I looted their bodies, and found a good ~90kg of weapons and ammo on the head of their little group. (My weight after looting them was 121.6kg, and about 25kg beforehand.)

Moving on from more bandit killing, I went with Grouse    to check out the bloodsucker lair   . After taking this screenshot, I went along with him only to stand up around    the bloodsuckers   , or throw grenades into their den, just to see them ravage Grouse over and over again.

Some time after    purging the bloodsucker lair   , I heard gunfire in the distance. I was around the Scar anomaly when I saw another trio of bandits scrambling firing at something in the bushes. I couldn't see whatever it was, but thought that I shouldn't bother with them this time, even hoping that they were fighting off a few blind dogs. Their target came into my sights as I got a view from behind the bushes, and saw two dead stalkers being looted by the bandits. I went after the bandits nearby, and gunned them down. We were pretty close to the scar anomaly, and the first of them to go fell into it, and I incapacitated the other two just a few yards away from its opening. I looted the dead stalkers and managed to reach their dead buddy in the anomaly, and waited for a bit. I knew that at some point they would either get up or be rescued by a passing group of bandits, so I ended their crumby lives and dumped their corpses into the anomaly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #8462
    July 2010
    6,088 Posts
    I just finished Clear Sky. Fuck. Fuck the last few levels of the game. Fuck the first MG nest in Laminsk. Fuck the construction site. Fuck all of the hospital. Fuck the NPP most of all. Just. Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #8463
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    14,342 Posts
    I just finished Clear Sky. Fuck. Fuck the last few levels of the game. Fuck the first MG nest in Laminsk. Fuck the construction site. Fuck all of the hospital. Fuck the NPP most of all. Just. Fuck.
    Is CS bad, or just difficult?

24. Post #8464
    Casual gamer
    March 2010
    4,730 Posts
    The last parts of CS were only fun if you kept your max ammo under fifty rounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #8465
    May 2010
    925 Posts
    At least you didn't go there with a 0% SEVA suit, no medkits, bandages, food. I died alot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Malaysia Show Events

26. Post #8466
    Casual gamer
    March 2010
    4,730 Posts
    Is CS bad, or just difficult?
    It turns into a corridor shooter. That's all there is to say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #8467
    July 2010
    6,088 Posts
    It turns into a corridor shooter. That's all there is to say.
    And it doesn't exactly lend itself well to the corridor shooter type, considering you can die in 2-3 shots and grenades fall from the sky more often than raindrops.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #8468
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,026 Posts
    fucking dooms mod.

Bandit squad with RPKs, SKS's and an RPG destroyed me
    me being a loner at the start, so all I had was an AKS74U with 60 something rounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

29. Post #8469
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,449 Posts
    Sounds like a casual stroll compared to Spartan 11:11.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #8470
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    585 Posts
    I am sorry but I missed something, movie?

I CALL BEING A RANDOM ROOKIE WHO DIES IN THE VERY BEGINNING BTW.
    An AMC exec is very fond of Roadside Picnic but couldn't secure the film rights to it and had set his eyes on STALKER: Southern Comfort instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

31. Post #8471
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,716 Posts
    That headbob in soc any way to tone it down?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

32. Post #8472
    November 2010
    2,628 Posts
    That headbob in soc any way to tone it down?
    The cam_inert 0.1 to the console

Edited:

Setting it to 0 obviously disables it completely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

33. Post #8473
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,716 Posts
    The cam_inert 0.1 to the console

Edited:

Setting it to 0 obviously disables it completely.
    Will i have to enter that every time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #8474
    May 2010
    925 Posts

Something is not right about Degtyarev.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

35. Post #8475
    January 2012
    511 Posts
    Playing as a bandit would be a lot more fun if I didn't have to go all the way to Cordon to get ripped off by Sidorovich for some 9x19 rounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

36. Post #8476
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,244 Posts

Something is not right about Degtyarev.
    How are you a MAJOR if you are also a MERCENARY?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

37. Post #8477
    Hates Ayn Rand
    December 2005
    837 Posts

My short-lived adventures in the 1935 alpha build.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

38. Post #8478
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,939 Posts
    How are you a MAJOR if you are also a MERCENARY?
    It's his own merc organisation, he can can have any rank he wants :allears:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #8479
    October 2011
    467 Posts
    So I just got the first Stalker for my birthday, and one of the first things I do is explore the little camp that you start off on. To make a long story short I think I found one of the most redundant Stalkers ever.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

40. Post #8480
    Hates Ayn Rand
    December 2005
    837 Posts
    That's a really fascinating rust patch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)