1. Post #7881
    'Fashion Designer'
    August 2005
    13,826 Posts
    that was a dumb thing to do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

2. Post #7882
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,371 Posts
    Well, guys, it was a nice ride, but I have to say my goodbyes. Over and out!

Edited:

Let my name echo in the bowels of history: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/117...1#post35891253
    This has brought me out of lurking, why Paravin why :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #7883
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,439 Posts
    Seemed abit like attention whoring, He was an idiot in sensationalist headlines forum. Everytime there was a apple/android thread he would automatically go "HURP DURP ANDROID/APPLE SUCKS" and start a shitstorm. Enjoyed his stories nonetheless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #7884
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Also he is crazily xenophobic towards Russia and anyone and anything Russian

6969 posts aw yea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #7885

December 2011
    606 Posts
    Now it looks like [Green] is our only hope during glorious page 34's and 69's.

Edit:
    Glorious 400th post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #7886
    November 2010
    2,625 Posts
    Well, that's completely understandable from people that live in countries that have been subjected to Russian/Soviet rule / are bordering Russia. That's not a comment on Russia in particular, it's just one of the tension zones that tends to get riled up similar to Indians / Pakistanis or Turks / Greeks hating each others' guts because of long-running historical baggage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7887
    November 2007
    2,486 Posts
    wtf paravin what the what what wait what

WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN

thorny can you explain this sorcery
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #7888
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,906 Posts
    Paravin Memorial Thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Gibraltar Show Events

9. Post #7889
    'Fashion Designer'
    August 2005
    13,826 Posts
    wtf paravin what the what what wait what

WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN

thorny can you explain this sorcery
    he was sick of FP apparently
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #7890
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,749 Posts
    he was sick of FP apparently
    I can understand that then. Honestly, this place is like a combination of a bloodsucker and a black hole sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #7891
    roar
    January 2008
    13,322 Posts
    I can understand that then. Honestly, this place is like a combination of a bloodsucker and a black hole sometimes.
    Depends where you go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #7892
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,283 Posts

Effort.

Damn it, Paravin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #7893
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    585 Posts

Edited:

Let my name echo in the bowels of history: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/117...1#post35891253
    why
    why
    why
    *EDIT*
    got it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Belgium Show Events

14. Post #7894
    Guys I am going to get active in this thread so that we cab all be friends.

Like me please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

15. Post #7895
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,283 Posts
    Haha.

What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #7896
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    My Stalker bros senses are tingling, must stop lurking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #7897
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    585 Posts
    Too bad Russians are crazily xenophobic towards anyone and anything not Russian (except German cars and French cognac).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #7898
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,906 Posts
    Stories will be told of this man, a true Legend of the Zone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Gibraltar Show Events

19. Post #7899
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Too bad Russians are crazily xenophobic towards anyone and anything not Russian (except German cars and French cognac).
    Lies, I'm not xenophobic towards anyone except mexicans
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #7900
    I heard they dropped STALKER 2 and were making a new game instead a week or two ago, is this true? I assume it is more BS.

21. Post #7901
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BACON FETISH
    September 2008
    1,043 Posts
    Hey, I just finished Northern Passage. I really really liked the book. Do you have an estimation for the release of the sequel if there is one? It was a really great book, I loved it.

Secondly, I saw that t shirt design thing and it just so happens we are making shirts in school, so I decided to make a stalker shirt as well. I'll post pics when I am done printing it. It has the "Sergei Grigorovich ruined my l.i.f.e." on it and a big bolt with the freedom and duty patches by it. It should be done tomorrow but it might be the day after.

Edited:

I heard they dropped STALKER 2 and were making a new game instead a week or two ago, is this true? I assume it is more BS.
    It's true, stalker 2 is frozen and they are making an mmofps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

22. Post #7902
    It's true, stalker 2 is frozen and they are making an mmofps.
    Why :(

23. Post #7903
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BACON FETISH
    September 2008
    1,043 Posts
    They lost the IP i think to sergei. Hence the shirt title.

24. Post #7904
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Because Sergei Grigorivich, the creator of stalker, ran off and doesn't want to let anybody have the ip rights to stalker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #7905
    Because Sergei Grigorivich, the creator of stalker, ran off and doesn't want to let anybody have the ip rights to stalker
    Fuck you Sergei.

He even sold it to Bethesda.

What the fucckkk.

26. Post #7906
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,939 Posts
    Does anyone know if there are any mods that lets you play SoC with CoP style things? Like artefact detectors, weapon repairs, upgrades, and random emissions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

27. Post #7907
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Does anyone know if there are any mods that lets you play SoC with CoP style things? Like artefact detectors, weapon repairs, upgrades, and random emissions?
    There's a SoC version of SGM that kinda has that, I think
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #7908
    May 2010
    925 Posts
    Well there's Lost World Troops of Doom but you need 1.0006 and the English translation haven't release yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Malaysia Show Events

29. Post #7909
    roar
    January 2008
    13,322 Posts
    Fuck you Sergei.

What the fucckkk.
    WHAT
    really?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

30. Post #7910
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Rasists, well atleast there's one Sako rifle in the mod. What a shame thought, Sako produces the highest quality weapons in the world, should expect atleast two of their products.
    Haha, SGM at least has the TRG-42. Degty sure is a wuss, the recoil is nowhere near as much in real life as it is in the mod. The ballistics aren't great either but I guess it had to be balanced.
    Still, it's one of my favourite rifles in the mod and if SGM 2.2 really has an RK, I gotta find it and use it in conjunction with that rifle to get maximum Finnish in my stalking.

For gameplay reasons however someone should modify the ironsights to be open instead of closed so it's easier to actually find your target. The same issue exists with the M16 and FAMAS in LURK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #7911
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,185 Posts
    Fuck you Sergei.

What the fucckkk.
    no he didn't, that was a rumor created from a comment somewhere

Edited:

the Call of Pripyat installer thinks my laptop is good enough to play it
    LETS DO THIS

32. Post #7912
    I bought CoP for thirty dollars retail and it does not even work for me because of shitty localisation.

33. Post #7913
    October 2005
    7,185 Posts
    Lets just hope it doesn't turn my laptop into a Burner anomaly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

34. Post #7914
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,249 Posts
    Fuck you Sergei.

What the fucckkk.
    Don't worry, the new game will be F2P.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

35. Post #7915
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    My nose seems to harbor a chemical anomaly. I somehow managed to get allergic reactions to tree pollen AND a flu at the same time. I literally can't fucking breathe with my nose.

This is really annoying, where is a healing arteface when you need one?
    And SGM stack traces, fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #7916
    October 2005
    7,185 Posts
    holy shit
    it runs
    and pretty well too, 50 FPS at 1024x768 on static lighting
    :D

Edited:

is that stalker online project server still up?

37. Post #7917
    Trans-Intellectual...you know, like a double entendre
    May 2011
    1,444 Posts
    Just wondering, but is anyone else here from the former USSR? I ask because I find that Russia and the surrounding countries are rather underrepresented in vidya games and that was one of the major appeals of STALKER to me.

38. Post #7918
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,618 Posts
    OGSE has those things, without the upgrades.

39. Post #7919
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,283 Posts
    holy shit
    it runs
    and pretty well too, 50 FPS at 1024x768 on static lighting
    :D

Edited:

is that stalker online project server still up?
    Your PC is like, 4 times better than mine....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events

40. Post #7920
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    6,721 Posts

Edited:

And so another veteran leaves :(.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)