1. Post #2281
    I find this comic relevant to my interests
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 29Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2282
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,848 Posts
    Those freckles look so damn weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 44 (list)

3. Post #2283
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,401 Posts
    also, she got the bruises and arm cast from    fucking a stickshift and releasing the brake in the last comic   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

4. Post #2284
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,152 Posts
    Those freckles look so damn weird.
    Well no shit.

He/she/it paints in freckles as if it was dirt or dust. And it's painted in in lines, as if it was actually just dot-shading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #2285
    March 2009
    1,775 Posts
    giger would be proud
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #2286
    October 2011
    245 Posts
    So am I supposed to find these gut-bustingly funny? Because I am.

...This is a joke webcomic, right? This can't be serious.

7. Post #2287
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,152 Posts
    So am I supposed to find these gut-bustingly funny? Because I am.

...This is a joke webcomic, right? This can't be serious.
    It's not a joke.

It's a perverted comedy webcomic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

8. Post #2288
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    April 2009
    19,527 Posts

All results of searching for "me".
    Holy jesus shit I know the creator of that in real life! She is a special ed student that goes to the same school as me, she is very oversensitive to everything and cries over the simplest things. Plus the art teacher thinks her "Art" is good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 15Funny Funny x 4 (list)

9. Post #2289
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    I'M NOT BLOSSOM, I'M MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER BLASSOM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2290
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    then theres those 3 gender inverts of the powerpuff girls whose names are insignificant to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #2291
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,401 Posts
    Holy jesus shit I know the creator of that in real life! She is a special ed student that goes to the same school as me, she is very oversensitive to everything and cries over the simplest things. Plus the art teacher thinks her "Art" is good.
    in my elementary school there was a class for just special ed students and it sounded like a fucking zoo up there when you're directly under it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #2292
    April 2009
    19,527 Posts
    Yeah I just went and searched for the profile of the "wrench" picture, that is INDEED the person I know from my school.

My mind has been blown that someone actually found it and posted it here!

Not that I care for the artist really, she isn't really a "good" person. Moreso annoying and very melodramatic. She sounds like a drunk parrot to put it best.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #2293
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,401 Posts
    Yeah I just went and searched for the profile of the "wrench" picture, that is INDEED the person I know from my school.

My mind has been blown that someone actually found it and posted it here!

Not that I care for the artist really, she isn't really a "good" person. Moreso annoying and very melodramatic. She sounds like a drunk parrot to put it best.   
    I don't see why mentally disabled people deserve attention. Leave them be. They're also douchey but that's usually because of their mental disability, I know one kid at my school who cried and whined and screamed because some nats got into his face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2294
    April 2009
    19,527 Posts
    I don't see why mentally disabled people deserve attention. Leave them be. They're also douchey but that's usually because of their mental disability, I know one kid at my school who cried and whined and screamed because some nats got into his face.
    It's a popular topic my best friends bring up alot. The school I go to is one of those small "behavior/special needs schools".

But there is a special ed class within the special ed school. The difference is the class is full of people more mentally disabled, while the rest of the school varies between not really affected to punching people over a cookie.

The overall shocker is that it's someone I know from my school got posted on this forum that's all.

15. Post #2295
    so what mental problem do you have martin

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

16. Post #2296
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    795 Posts

They're pvt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #2297
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,401 Posts
    It's a popular topic my best friends bring up alot. The school I go to is one of those small "behavior/special needs schools".

But there is a special ed class within the special ed school. The difference is the class is full of people more mentally disabled, while the rest of the school varies between not really affected to punching people over a cookie.

The overall shocker is that it's someone I know from my school got posted on this forum that's all.
    Yeah, that would make me surprised too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #2298
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,056 Posts
    the first thing you see on the homepage if you google it up right now is    vagina-goatse aimed at another naked girl with a cast on her arm, and the phrase "think you can fit it in my pussy?"   

oh my gooooooooooood
    http://moonoverjune.com/comics/moonoverjune_0257.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #2299
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,401 Posts

20. Post #2300
    April 2009
    19,527 Posts

Aspergers. Used to be worse when I was younger. I was practically bouncing all over the walls.

Nowadays, it's nearly non-existent. But that's because I was able to grasp my situation during middle school at another special ed school, and grabbed control of my own destiny.

Now, I'm a high school senior graduating this year, reading into the works of Karl Marx and HP Lovecraft (who inspired me to start writing), and I am determined to pursue my career goal in Videogame development at Columbia College Chicago, and looking into the other arts as well like drawing, animating, filming, musical, etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #2301
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,401 Posts
    Aspergers. Used to be worse when I was younger. I was practically bouncing all over the walls.

Nowadays, it's nearly non-existent. But that's because I was able to grasp my situation during middle school at another special ed school, and grabbed control of my own destiny.

Now, I'm a high school senior graduating this year, reading into the works of Karl Marx and HP Lovecraft (who inspired me to start writing), and I am determined to pursue my career goal in Videogame development at Columbia College Chicago, and looking into the other arts as well like drawing, animating, filming, musical, etc.
    So you draw and animate? Also I love your avatar and I love that guys animations.

22. Post #2302
    April 2009
    19,527 Posts
    So you draw and animate? Also I love your avatar and I love that guys animations.
    I can't draw for shit right now, but I'm hoping to learn how to. From this wonderful forum, and at Columbia College Chicago.

23. Post #2303
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,401 Posts
    I can't draw for shit right now, but I'm hoping to learn how to. From this wonderful forum, and at Columbia College Chicago.
    Do you have anything online? Also to keep this on-topic:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

24. Post #2304
    April 2009
    19,527 Posts
    How do I body?

25. Post #2305
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    I guess i made someone pretty mad.

Much better to help the person rather than just blatantly insulting them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 25Friendly Friendly x 7Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #2306
    October 2010
    2,100 Posts
    Well that makes two of us with Asperger's and who can't draw worth shit.

Anyway, content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

27. Post #2307
    April 2009
    19,527 Posts

Much better to help the person rather than just blatantly insulting them.
    Not sure if I should get rid of that soundcloud or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

28. Post #2308
    March 2009
    1,775 Posts

Edited:

Not sure if I should get rid of that soundcloud or not.
    keep it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #2309
    Well that makes two of us with Asperger's and who can't draw worth shit.

Anyway, content.
    Oh hell fucking no
    that is NOT
    yea idk y i made the title that but here ya go its mayhem c:
    fffffff-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #2310
    Michael C. Hall Appreciation Station
    August 2009
    607 Posts
    god fucking daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit
    aheaheheaueha instant pageviews just add memes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

31. Post #2311

It's not just because ponies, it's bad drawn ponies over a badly resized poster of a movie I like
    okay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

32. Post #2312
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,606 Posts
    Im really proud of myself now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2313
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,057 Posts
    i was looking up Ireland to see horrible things when suddenly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #2314
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

35. Post #2315
    April 2011
    654 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 28Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2316
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,344 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #2317
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,943 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 34 (list)

38. Post #2318
    April 2009
    19,527 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #2319
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,691 Posts
    Needs more wiggling/shining eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #2320
    April 2009
    19,527 Posts
    Lion King OC + Tracing + Bases =

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 4 (list)