1. Post #6241
    January 2009
    1,482 Posts
    Ok, here you go!
    I'm sorry to say, but that looks fucking bad ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 33Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

2. Post #6242
    April 2010
    2,431 Posts
    Ok, here you go!
    That tongue reminds me of Alien.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #6243
    October 2010
    296 Posts
    Fly-boobs, seriously?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #6244
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,966 Posts
    but they're non mamilla, she said so!!

either way that's really well done, just silly in concept
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

5. Post #6245
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,771 Posts
    I'd like to get under her carapace if you get my drift.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #6246
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,532 Posts
    I'd like to get under her carapace if you get my drift.
    really? i wouldn't.

Edited:

i mean that is like one of the single in theory attractive female things that i would not do. ever.

7. Post #6247
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    13,240 Posts
    wheres the fly pussy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

8. Post #6248
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,152 Posts
    Ok, here you go!
    She's pretty fly. I dig it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 24Zing Zing x 2 (list)

9. Post #6249
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,725 Posts
    Remember this girl?

I've been following her for a while.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 29Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #6250
    September 2005
    12,212 Posts

Edited:

It's a whole web comic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

11. Post #6251
    January 2009
    1,044 Posts

Edited:

It's a whole web comic.
    man, I bet they love parasailing.

EDIT: OH FUCK A STIFF BREEZE *takes flight*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

12. Post #6252
    June 2010
    6,201 Posts
    Fly-boobs, seriously?
    I don't think it's done because boobs, but because it's part of the anthropomorphization which is all about combining human key features with animal ones. Doesn't look any more out of place to me than the fly standing upright, having hair, wearing clothes or speaking English with wingdings.

Personally I'm bothered by/confused about the polar opposites listed under "Character:" and explained away with "moody" and "weird". Not exactly helpful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #6253
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,948 Posts
    So DA is having a portrait contest based on the upcoming "Dark Shadows" movie, and all the cheap artists are coming out of the wordwork for a chance at internet glory.

Think it's a cheap Photoshop filter? You're right, of course, but you don't have to be so mean.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

14. Post #6254
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,532 Posts
    So DA is having a portrait contest based on the upcoming "Dark Shadows" movie, and all the cheap artists are coming out of the wordwork for a chance at internet glory.

Think it's a cheap Photoshop filter? You're right, of course, but you don't have to be so mean.
    i can see from any distance that it is not real

how can anyone not, the only way you could get something even similar looking whatsoever would be if you had like 20000 different shades of pen, drew in perfect lines, and had PERFECT contrast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #6255
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    One of the reasons why I'm still browsing dA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #6256
    January 2009
    1,482 Posts
    Fly-boobs, seriously?
    This is my only gripe against this. I would have preferred more of an exoskeleton for the chest than breasts.

Have some content.

Angry Birds OCs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 10Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #6257
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,948 Posts
    i can see from any distance that it is not real

how can anyone not, the only way you could get something even similar looking whatsoever would be if you had like 20000 different shades of pen, drew in perfect lines, and had PERFECT contrast.
    Why are you such a bully?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

18. Post #6258
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,692 Posts
    I sware to god. People will just take the concept of emo,goth or scene and throw it into anything.

There are plenty of great oc's from many different field's but the majority are so bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #6259
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,532 Posts
    Why are you such a bully?
    i don't know

Edited:

ooh god i cant stop someone help me please before i hurt more peopel ;(

20. Post #6260
    October 2010
    296 Posts
    ooh god i cant stop someone help me please before i hurt more peopel ;(
    It's okay, we've all have hurt someones feelings.
    Speaking of hurting feelings.

This guy don't like Liara from Mass Effect, and this is how he expresses himself.

"Chopped Asari".

Fanboys/girl do not approve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 30Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #6261
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,527 Posts

Fanboys/girl do not approve.
    FUCKING PIE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 30Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #6262
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 23Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #6263
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,202 Posts
    Ugh, vegans. I knew there was something missing in this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #6264
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,527 Posts
    Whats the difference between a hunter and a pedophile?
    A hunter gathers lesser creatures to feed his family while a pedophile hunts children that will soon become adults to have sex with.

I'd say there is a lot of difference. Twat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 21Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #6265
    January 2012
    27 Posts
    God, everything about him screams of arrogance. The description he gave that image, the way he replies to comments, everything. Let's just assume for a moment he was actually having a valid point, this is not how you make a goddamn argument.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

26. Post #6266
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    God, everything about him screams of arrogance. The description he gave that image, the way he replies to comments, everything. Let's just assume for a moment he was actually having a valid point, this is not how you make a goddamn argument.
    "Hello idiot"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

27. Post #6267
    I hhhhhaaaaaate people like this.
    Even more so since my dad is an avid hunter, but even if he wasn't I'd still be offended.

They complain about WAAAHHH HUNTING and don't even bat an eye at the prominent animal abuse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

28. Post #6268
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    Hunting is the most humane way of getting meat, the animals have lived their entire lives in freedom instead of locked into a tiny cage for the entirety of their lives.

I hate people who complain about hunting, even more so when they then go eat some factory processed meat. Yes this has happened. This one dude was like "HUNTING IS BAD MANG" and then he walk off and eats a plate of meatballs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 4 (list)

29. Post #6269
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    ~Toradel-Lin 3 minutes ago Professional General Artist
    Get an education idiot instead of making bullshit up and making yourself look like a cetin online. Most human nutrition has always come from plants. Some basic reading on human archaeology and evolution would do you good.
    And then baaaaaw-locked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

30. Post #6270
    June 2010
    6,201 Posts
    I sware to god. People will just take the concept of emo,goth or scene and throw it into anything.

There are plenty of great oc's from many different field's but the majority are so bad.
    Arrow fingertips...?

Whats the difference between a hunter and a pedophile?
    A hunter gathers lesser creatures to feed his family while a pedophile hunts children that will soon become adults to have sex with.

I'd say there is a lot of difference. Twat.
    Not all pedophiles are criminals. They "just" have this sexual affinity that might make them break the law if they don't get the proper help, which in a society that immediately connects pedophiles with rapists and psychotic child molesters and by proxy all that defend them isn't exactly an easy task. I'm sure there's quite a dark number of pedophiles that stay under cover just like in the times where homosexuality wasn't exactly as liberally embraced as today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #6271
    And then baaaaaw-locked
    Wow, what a butthurt freak.
    Also throws the word "trolling" around way too much without even knowing the proper meaning.

:l

32. Post #6272
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,202 Posts
    Get an education idiot instead of making bullshit up and making yourself look like a cetin online. Most human nutrition has always come from plants. Some basic reading on human archaeology and evolution would do you good.
    And then baaaaaw-locked
    I love when these people use the "monkeys are frugivorous/herbivores" (Which is untrue in a lot of primate taxa) or the "we don't have fangs so we must not be carnivorous" (Which is bullshit) argument as something that demostrates their way of thinking is the superior choice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

33. Post #6273
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,961 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #6274
    September 2011
    882 Posts

I miss his strawman comics now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #6275
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,527 Posts
    Not all pedophiles are criminals. They "just" have this sexual affinity that might make them break the law if they don't get the proper help, which in a society that immediately connects pedophiles with rapists and psychotic child molesters and by proxy all that defend them isn't exactly an easy task. I'm sure there's quite a dark number of pedophiles that stay under cover just like in the times where homosexuality wasn't exactly as liberally embraced as today.
    I know man. I'm just overstating the issue.

Edited:

Fuck Dobson
    Fuck Dobson
    Fuck Dobson
    Fuck Dobson
    Fuck Dobson
    Fuck Dobson
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #6276
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,202 Posts

He drew sloths with fingers. FOUR UN-CLAWED FINGERS.

Fuck all those self-victimizing comics, this is one that should receive all the hate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

37. Post #6277
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts

What is he trying to achieve? Feeling proud for being slow as fuck?

That's just stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #6278
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,527 Posts
    WHY THE FUCK ARE DOBSONS EYES RED AT THE END OF EVERY ONE OF HIS FUCKING INSIPID COMICS!?
    What are you trying to tell us Dobson?
    That the shit demon contained in your fat bald chin is emerging more each day?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

39. Post #6279
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,152 Posts
    What is he trying to achieve? Feeling proud for being slow as fuck?

No wonder he has no job as professional cartoonist/animator.
    Scoring humor points by making relatable jokes about procrastination, problems and general situations artists can face.

Just that it's not funny because he slaps memes in to it or tries to be ironic when he actually just tells the truth about how bad he is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

40. Post #6280
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    Scoring humor points by making relatable jokes about procrastination, problems and general situations artists can face.

Just that it's not funny because he slaps memes in to it or tries to be ironic when he actually just tells the truth about how bad he is.
    To be exactly fair, the closest known "job" he has on this field, is by working with Brentalfloss (hence why I edited my post after reflexion)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events