1. Post #7321
    April 2010
    2,477 Posts
    This doesn't make the art any better, But those sticks are what you could call OCs of doctor whos sonic screwdriver.
    Are you fucking serious? Is that even a real genre? Do people actually do that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #7322
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #7323
    Wet Birds
    September 2005
    8,079 Posts
    I thought you guys were actually talking about a toy screwdriver or something with images of Sonic in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #7324
    October 2011
    967 Posts
    His name is Iron Newell

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #7325
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,845 Posts
    Uhh, no, just me, Gabe Newell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #7326
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,421 Posts
    His name is Iron Newell

Someone really needs to make a better model of Gabe. That one is just awful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)

7. Post #7327
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,337 Posts
    I would pay for someone to make a mod for L4D2 where a great model of Gabe is one of the playable characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #7328
    May 2011
    3,013 Posts
    I would pay for someone to make a mod for L4D2 where a great model of Gabe is one of the playable characters.
    I can do this. How much are we talking here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 15Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #7329
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,697 Posts
    I can do this. How much are we talking here?
    and I could help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #7330
    May 2011
    3,013 Posts
    and I could help.
    We'd make the most lovely Gabens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #7331
    October 2011
    967 Posts

Gabe Fortress 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Artistic Artistic x 13Funny Funny x 5 (list)

12. Post #7332
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,786 Posts
    Someone in the tf2 emporium was making a gaben pyro replacement but he scrapped it I think
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

13. Post #7333
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,453 Posts
    -god damn it didn't see that post-

Have inflation or whatever the fuck this is

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #7334
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,765 Posts

Gabe Fortress 2
    Dammit people this thread is for bad art.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #7335
    October 2011
    967 Posts
    Sorry,I thought the picture was funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Thailand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #7336
    June 2011
    1,071 Posts

What
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 27 (list)

17. Post #7337
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,421 Posts
    And from what I can see, we're supposed to be getting art from dA, not from anywhere else.

Unless that's art from dA being hosted elsewhere besides dA.

Speaking of Steam, have some Steam-tan.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

18. Post #7338
    September 2011
    905 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

19. Post #7339
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,189 Posts

Nikolai isn't kawaii.

20. Post #7340
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,443 Posts
    And from what I can see, we're supposed to be getting art from dA, not from anywhere else.

Unless that's art from dA being hosted elsewhere besides dA.

Speaking of Steam, have some Steam-tan.

oh man I know this girl, she had me draw her steam-tan back when I was first started playing with flash as a means of doing lineart. I think she gave up on drawing and took up photography around that time though

21. Post #7341
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,453 Posts
    I think this was made by an 18 year old under the influence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #7342
    Da real Rorropirorro
    April 2010
    254 Posts
    So I decided to do the typical dA act of searching your first name + the hedgehog.
    Oh lord.

How is that even different

Apparently one of these is supposed to be my child.
    No.

oh freddie chan ur so kawii ^___^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

23. Post #7343
    October 2010
    298 Posts
    So I decided to do the typical dA act of searching your first name + the hedgehog.

Hedgehogs with emo bangs and my name.
    I feel violated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #7344
    September 2011
    177 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

25. Post #7345
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,697 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #7346
    December 2009
    609 Posts
    Blood diamond.
    If there is no Blood Diamond title, I might thinking that Bill and Louis from L4D...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #7347
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,423 Posts
    Stop quoting the image it's too amazing for any page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #7348
    October 2011
    967 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

29. Post #7349
    October 2011
    967 Posts
    I am sorry if i double post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Funny Funny x 20Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #7350
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,545 Posts

Enjoy your free viruses with your outdated browser then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 18Funny Funny x 4 (list)

31. Post #7351
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,901 Posts

"SOMEBODY KILL ME ALREADY"

I just donīt know whatīs on the picture. Give me 5 minutes.

Edited:

ok under the heart is the head with grey hair and the head is on the table and... cries.
    I never needed so much time to find out whatīs on the picture.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

32. Post #7352
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,189 Posts
    OC Trixie rose donut steel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

33. Post #7353
    June 2010
    6,271 Posts

Enjoy your free viruses with your outdated browser then.
    These are usually for alternate browsers tho the site endorses. Kinda like ads, but from what I've gathered not to make money, but to reduce bug reports (because if everyone was just using the same system, things would be a lot easier for the bugfixing team). The site I have my email account on for example wants me to switch to FF although I'm doing just fine with the latest Opera build.
    So I don't think it's a matter of being outdated. And considering even the latest IE seems to be pretty solid, it doesn't really matter anymore which browser you pick as they've apparently homogenized quite nicely.

No idea why this kind of ad would deserve as much heat as the stamp displays tho. Are people really personally offended if you criticize their browser choice or what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

34. Post #7354
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,901 Posts
    These are usually for alternate browsers tho the site endorses. Kinda like ads, but from what I've gathered not to make money, but to reduce bug reports (because if everyone was just using the same system, things would be a lot easier for the bugfixing team). The site I have my email account on for example wants me to switch to FF although I'm doing just fine with the latest Opera build.
    So I don't think it's a matter of being outdated. And considering even the latest IE seems to be pretty solid, it doesn't really matter anymore which browser you pick as they've apparently homogenized quite nicely.

No idea why this kind of ad would deserve as much heat as the stamp displays tho. Are people really personally offended if you criticize their browser choice or what?
    Web browser wars. The same with the PS3 and XBOX360 and Wii.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

35. Post #7355
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    I'm confused. Is that meant to be Vulpes?
    If it's Vulpes then the whole fox thing might make sense but if it's some generic legion guy then it makes no sense to make him a fox at all.
    Also smooth move giving the NCR bear only one head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Arab Emirates Show Events

36. Post #7356
    I Fuckin' Love Ponies
    January 2007
    6,160 Posts
    If it's Vulpes then the whole fox thing might make sense but if it's some generic legion guy then it makes no sense to make him a fox at all.
    The picture is also bad because NCR rules.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #7357
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,381 Posts
    Are you trying to comprehend bad art???!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #7358
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #7359
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,381 Posts
    Yah, Comprehend that Blooper Reel!

Gj crash. That is incomprehensible.

40. Post #7360
    October 2011
    967 Posts
    Am i the only one that the turtle's eyes and mouth make me think of this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events