1. Post #7161
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,685 Posts

It rustles my jimmies.
    Seems Kratos is missing the 'ice' part.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #7162
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,287 Posts

It rustles my jimmies.
    The artwork looks fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 35Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #7163
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,969 Posts
    The artwork looks fine.
    It's good, the only complain I have is that it SCREAMS "I was drawn by a girl that gets turned on by Yaoi and other forced gay stuff"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)

4. Post #7164
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    Either that or she wants to have sex with every one of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

5. Post #7165
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,287 Posts
    It's good, the only complain I have is that it SCREAMS "I was drawn by a girl that gets turned on by Yaoi and other forced gay stuff"
    What's so gay about it? Everyone chews condom packets, right?

Edited:

Right?

Edited:

Sort of reminds me of that really forced Yuri artist back in the old thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

6. Post #7166
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,819 Posts
    condoms
    That is some dumb fan service.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7167
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,287 Posts
    Damn I can't find that Yuri artist anymore. I think he/she removed his/her account, probably after she wad featured for all the lesbian stuff she drew in the last thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

8. Post #7168
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Thailand Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #7169
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,969 Posts
    What's so gay about it? Everyone chews condom packets, right?

Edited:

Right?
    Her most famous line of artwork (if she is who I think she is) is practically handsome men with a bit of white yogurt on their bodies. If that's not yaoi fanservice I do't know what it is.

It's fine if she likes to draw half-nude men, but to me it seems weird. If I was a girl I would probably say the exact same thing about all the dA people drawing mainly gorgeous women in sexy poses and/or doing pervy things with other hot women.
    The artwork is quite good, I'm not going to pick on her just because she likes drawing something she enjoys, it's just that the whole idea behind her artwork is not my thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

10. Post #7170
    September 2011
    1,544 Posts
    The artwork looks fine.
    Who gives a shit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #7171
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,287 Posts
    Who gives a shit?
    This thread is for bad artwork?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 14Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #7172
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,355 Posts
    The artwork looks fine.
    Paging captain obvious.

Must you post about that? Must you really really post about saying that obvious rhetorical question?
    There is a reason the rules are the first post of any friggin forum thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #7173
    September 2011
    806 Posts
    I thought this thread was for bad art and/or wtf art?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

14. Post #7174
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,287 Posts
    Must you post about that? Must you really really post about saying that obvious rhetorical question?
    There is a reason the rules are the first post of any friggin forum thread.

-DO post horrible "art"
    The only rule about posting that relates on what to post.
    How about next time, you read the OP first.

Edited:

I'm saying that this thread is for awful examples of art. And the art was fine in the picture, even if it made some members uncomfortable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #7175
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,819 Posts

Edited:

I'm saying that this thread is for awful examples of art. And the art was fine in the picture, even if it made some members uncomfortable.
    subject matter counts too not just actual quality.

like the guy that was better then most people here but all he drew was women shitting themselves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #7176
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    Just because it's above of your average 13 year-old scribble, does not make the content/subject of the pic more okay.

That remember me of that artist on dA who had an impressive technical skill, but the only art subjects were people litterally shitting and pissing themselves.

Or the one who completely fucked up the Conan character design (by making him an androgynous man with woman face), despite his skill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #7177
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Thailand Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

18. Post #7178
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,685 Posts

Chipmunks fan-art exists.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #7179
    September 2011
    806 Posts
    M&M OCs:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22 (list)

20. Post #7180
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,287 Posts
    Jesus Christ.
    More like every-ones nightmare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #7181
    September 2011
    1,544 Posts

Edited:

But we don't need reminders every god damn time someone posts "art that isn't bad".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #7182
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,753 Posts
    I need to stop browsing this thread in class. I'm always paranoid that someone will see this shit and make a comment. :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #7183
    October 2011
    800 Posts

Kinda creepy,Isnt it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Thailand Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #7184
    The Transparency Wizard
    September 2009
    1,468 Posts
    Jesus christ what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #7185
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,819 Posts

that face

that hand

that everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

26. Post #7186
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #7187
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Her most famous line of artwork (if she is who I think she is) is practically handsome men with a bit of white yogurt on their bodies. If that's not yaoi fanservice I do't know what it is.
    Uh, excuse me, but if I have yogurt on my body, does that make me gay? If anything, I can see how a girl would appreciate the sight of me naked, maybe with a yogurt stain too, but I don't get how this is gay.

If a girl was naked and stained with a liquid that resembles female cum, would that mean she's a lesbian?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #7188
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    4,751 Posts

Ehh, the coloring was good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

29. Post #7189
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,969 Posts
    Uh, excuse me, but if I have yogurt on my body, does that make me gay? If anything, I can see how a girl would appreciate the sight of me naked, maybe with a yogurt stain too, but I don't get how this is gay.

If a girl was naked and stained with a liquid that resembles female cum, would that mean she's a lesbian?
    It doesn't make the subjects gay, it's just that the artwork is made with people that like gay sexual innuendos in mind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #7190
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,965 Posts

Ehh, the coloring was good.
    god i fucking love DOG ANIME
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #7191
    September 2011
    806 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #7192
    October 2011
    245 Posts

"Oops, I accidentally spilled this semen substitute all over my shirtless torso, let me lick it off for a moment"
    just a little bit gay there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

33. Post #7193
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,965 Posts

what a clusterfuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #7194
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    14,717 Posts
    is that the robot arms guy, who did that other sonic drawing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

35. Post #7195
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts

That's really dickish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

36. Post #7196
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,969 Posts

That's really dickish
    This reminds me of those stories that try to teach sex equality and only show affirmative action and the "offending part" ending up brutally punished for a stupid thing or something s/he didn't even do.
    I really hate "morals" like this. They try to teach a lesson but instead come out as something too harsh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

37. Post #7197
    June 2010
    5,919 Posts
    This Christmas neutrality thing seems to be a fairly big deal in the US. Or at least I see the argument popping up frequently during the season. In Germany it's just another phrase and carries about as much religious message as "Oh my god!". In the South people are constantly using "Greet God!", too and I've never witnessed any sort of argument about the political correctness.

I think it's pretty stupid to get worked up over something when both parties know what they mean. It's a linguistic inaccuracy, sure, but no need to be a dick about it just for the heck of it.

It rustles my jimmies.
    Also none of you would have complained if this had been done with seductive women instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 23Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #7198
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    September 2008
    8,782 Posts
    Also none of you would have complained if this had been done with seductive women instead.
    And that's because seductive women are trying to be seductive.

I don't think Snake is trying to be seductive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

39. Post #7199
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,024 Posts
    And that's because seductive women are trying to be seductive.

I don't think Snake is trying to be seductive.
    Snake looks like he's going to rape someone because they stepped on the back of his shoe or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #7200
    September 2011
    711 Posts

what a clusterfuck
    Can someone please explain what the hell is happening in this picture?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)