16,607 Posts
    Q - 1.0 AD
    R - 1.0 bonus AD
    Passive - 50% free AS
    E - Built in flash

what's there not to like

Edited:

double automerge break
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,815 Posts
    bah, don't tell me these things

I guess I could always buy Ez now and Cait later
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #366
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Hm. I wonder...who's the most troll-y champion? (Not trundle.)

I've been thinking about this, and there doesn't really seem to be a champion that just humiliates people when they get killed by them.

7. Post #367
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    So I tried scanner for the first time post nerf.

I can't scan anything anymore, too heavy mana issues, even lategame I was occasionally running oom and could not give blue buff at all during laning phase if I wanted a chance of doing anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

8. Post #368
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,597 Posts

I've been thinking about this, and there doesn't really seem to be a champion that just humiliates people when they get killed by them.
    soraka

banananananana

or leona
    because pFFT U GOT KILLED BY LEONA WORST CHAMP ALL YEARS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #369
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts

Eve (except if your name is ashxu)

Jungle nunu, he's not bad or anything but he's the most annoying son of a fuck just permaslowing you to death.

10. Post #370
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,815 Posts
    Dunkmaster Yi is trollgear

Enemy flashes away? You can catch him no problem.

And there ain't anything more annoying than having him just come in and take a tower down and there ain't shit you can do about it

11. Post #371
    February 2009
    282 Posts
    Yorick or Renekton?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    679 Posts
    Just went 25/3/7 as Garen. Was solotop against a Mordekaiser that fed like hell. Today was a good day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

13. Post #373
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,875 Posts
    Renerken
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events

14. Post #374
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    Yorick or Renekton?
    Yorick

15. Post #375
    February 2009
    282 Posts
    Is he a superior solo top compared to Renekton?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #376
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,607 Posts

poppy or trynd
    escape low on hp and dont give a shit

or blitz, with those grabs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

17. Post #377
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,815 Posts
    I think Renek has the ability to counter people more than Yorick, but if you get good as Yorick god help your lane enemy

18. Post #378
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,383 Posts
    Renekton falls off really hard late game.
    Yorick has presence all game due to his ultimate, but late-game that's pretty much what you'll be, a walking R button.

19. Post #379
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    Renekton falls off really hard late game.
    Yorick has presence all game due to his ultimate, but late-game that's pretty much what you'll be, a walking R button.
    Laning phase poke your laning opponent to death.
    Late game clone/revive your carry and be disruptive.

20. Post #380
    February 2009
    282 Posts
    So both are great choices. Such a hard decision, cuz I enjoyed both of them on free weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #381
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,015 Posts
    Yorick or Renekton?
    Bought yoric 2 days ago won 6 out of 7, lost last game because some faggot friend took eve to troll us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

22. Post #382
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,220 Posts
    I do feel like Poppy's ultimate should be made so you can only attack the person you lock onto, mainly because of its description. Poppy focuses on the target so intensely on her target that she doesn't even notice anything else... and then proceeds to walk around ignoring her ult target and beating on everything else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #383
    Mains sexually confused champions in LoL.
    June 2006
    1,267 Posts
    MF

Edited:

ezreal has no damage so cait
    Are you kidding me? More like Caitlyn has no damage, her Q tickles and she can't even hurt a damn fly till she has a BT and PD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #384
    October 2007
    676 Posts
    ezreal is terrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

25. Post #385
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,383 Posts
    Are you kidding me? More like Caitlyn has no damage, her Q tickles and she can't even hurt a damn fly till she has a BT and PD.
    You've been laning against bad Caitlyn's then.
    Her crit passive hurts in lane.

26. Post #386
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,607 Posts
    ezreal is terrible
    why? he sounds good to me

Edited:

and even if he doesn't have that much damage, he has much more than cait does

27. Post #387
    June 2006
    1,267 Posts
    You've been laning against bad Caitlyn's then.
    Her crit passive hurts in lane.
    Probably because I do horrible with her. ;_;

I should give her another go though, maybe when I play with Shantoz's team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

28. Post #388
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,597 Posts
    Sediment - The Ground's Wrath

its a rock given magic life or something but it isn't malphite

Passive - Magic Dispersion - Sediment's mana-infused rocks cause him to reflect magic damage. Upon taking magic damage, he reflects 25% of the damage taken in a small AoE around him. (Damage is 25% of what Sediment receives, not the base damage of the ability)

Q - Canyon - Sediment tears apart the earth in a line infront of him, creating impassable terrain in a line which lasts for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds and is 300/400/500/600/700 units long. This ability also deals 10% of a targets missing HP in physical damage when it hits them. (Sediment throws out a skillshot which makes the terrain as it moves, and if it hits an enemy they take the damage). Cooldown: 17/15/13/11/9 seconds. Mana: 50/65/80/95/110

W - Shard - Sediment launches a shard of rock at target location, landing after 1 second and dealing 70/90/110/130/150 physical damage (+.5 AP) and leaving impassable terrain where it lands with radius 200 for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds (think trundle's pillar). Enemies hit are also stunned for 1 second. Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. Mana: 50/60/70/80/90

E - Mana Rock - The mana crystals on Sediment's exterior overcharge for 2 seconds, giving him a spellshield which absorbs a spell. The champion that breaks this spell shield is taunted for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and is silenced for double that duration Cooldown: 30/27/24/21/18 seconds. Mana: 80

R - Ancient Stone - Sediment uses his hands as a shield, covering 400/500/600 units in a semicircle around him for 4/5/6 seconds. This creates impassable terrain. While Sediment is in this form, all damage is reduced by 30/40/50% and every projectile is blocked should it need to go through the impassable terrain to hit. In addition, his passive changes to deal 25% of the BASE damage. Sediment also cannot move while in this state. The impassable terrain acts as a wall rather than an area. Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds. Mana: 100/125/150

Y/N/Dumb/StopMakingThese
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #389
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,607 Posts
    cait has early game damage (Q hurts like hell) but she falls off later on, because her only "steroid" is her passive, that deals 50% more damage on every 8th attack

it's pretty horrible if you compare it to basically every other AD carry

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Sediment - The Ground's Wrath

Passive - Magic Dispersion - Sediment's mana-infused rocks cause him to reflect magic damage. Upon taking magic damage, he reflects 25% of the damage taken in a small AoE around him. (Damage is 25% of what Sediment receives, not the base damage of the ability)

Q - Canyon - Sediment tears apart the earth in a line infront of him, creating impassable terrain in a line which lasts for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds and is 300/400/500/600/700 units long. This ability also deals 10% of a targets missing HP in physical damage when it hits them. (Sediment throws out a skillshot which makes the terrain as it moves, and if it hits an enemy they take the damage). Cooldown: 17/15/13/11/9 seconds. Mana: 50/65/80/95/110

W - Shard - Sediment launches a shard of rock at target location, landing after 1 second and dealing 70/90/110/130/150 physical damage (+.5 AP) and leaving impassable terrain where it lands with radius 200 for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds (think trundle's pillar). Enemies hit are also stunned for 1 second. Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. Mana: 50/60/70/80/90

E - Mana Rock - The mana crystals on Sediment's exterior overcharge for 2 seconds, giving him a spellshield which absorbs a spell. The champion that breaks this spell shield is taunted for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and is silenced for double that duration Cooldown: 30/27/24/21/18 seconds. Mana: 80

R - Ancient Stone - Sediment uses his hands as a shield, covering 400/500/600 units in a semicircle around him for 4/5/6 seconds. This creates impassable terrain. While Sediment is in this form, all damage is reduced by 30/40/50% and every projectile is blocked should it need to go through the impassable terrain to hit. In addition, his passive changes to deal 25% of the BASE damage. Sediment also cannot move while in this state. The impassable terrain acts as a wall rather than an area. Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds. Mana: 100/125/150

Y/N/Dumb/StopMakingThese
    Sediment - The Terrain's Impasse

its a terrain given terrain but terrain or terrain

Passive - Magic Dispersion Terrain - Sediment's mana-infused rocks cause him to reflect magic damage. Upon taking magic damage, he reflects 25% of the damage taken in a small AoE around him, which then becomes impassable terrain. (Damage is 25% of what Sediment receives, not the base damage of the ability)

Q - Terrain - Sediment tears apart the earth in a line infront of him, creating impassable terrain in a line which lasts for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds and is 300/400/500/600/700 units long. This ability also deals 10% of a targets missing HP in physical damage when it hits them. (Sediment throws out a skillshot which makes the terrain as it moves, and if it hits an enemy they take the damage). Cooldown: 17/15/13/11/9 seconds. Mana: 50/65/80/95/110

W - Shards of Terrain - Sediment launches a shard of rock at target location, landing after 1 second and dealing 70/90/110/130/150 physical damage (+.5 AP) and leaving impassable terrain where it lands with radius 200 for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds (think trundle's pillar). Enemies hit are also stunned for 1 second. Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. Mana: 50/60/70/80/90

E - Mana Terrain - The mana crystals on Sediment's exterior overcharge for 2 seconds, giving him a spellshield which absorbs a spell. The champion that breaks this spell shield is taunted for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and is silenced for double that duration. The champion then becomes impassable terrain for 2/3/4/5 seconds if hit by another spell. Cooldown: 30/27/24/21/18 seconds. Mana: 80

R - Ancient Stone Terrain - Sediment uses his hands as a shield, covering 400/500/600 units in a semicircle around him for 4/5/6 seconds. This creates impassable terrain. While Sediment is in this form, all damage is reduced by 30/40/50% and every projectile is blocked should it need to go through the impassable terrain to hit. In addition, his passive changes to deal 25% of the BASE damage. Sediment also cannot move while in this state. The impassable terrain acts as a wall rather than an area. Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds. Mana: 100/125/150
    Fixed.

31. Post #391
    June 2006
    1,267 Posts
    cait has early game damage (Q hurts like hell) but she falls off later on, because her only "steroid" is her passive, that deals 50% more damage on every 8th attack

it's pretty horrible if you compare it to basically every other AD carry
    The amount requires to 'take' an headshot is less as she progresses in level. IIRC it goes till 6 or 5.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #392
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,815 Posts
    it goes to 6 and don't forget placing her in a bush increments in by 2 instead of 1, so a 18, in a bush, 3 shots is a headshot.

33. Post #393
    September 2010
    5,220 Posts

Fixed.
    Sediment - The Terrain's Disdain

heh heh

34. Post #394
    not retarded or something
    July 2008
    6,116 Posts
    Irelia is so broken. I play her all the time but the fact that my basic attacks heal me on turrets and stuff is kind of bullshit, for example i was solotop versus a nasus and i just sat on his tower with the minion waves while he attacked me but i just healed back everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #395
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,607 Posts

Passive - Magic Dispersion - Sediment's mana-infused rocks cause him to reflect magic damage. Upon taking magic damage, he reflects 25% of the damage taken in a small AoE around him, which then becomes impassable terrain. (Damage is 25% of what Sediment receives, not the base damage of the ability)

Q - Terrain - Sediment tears apart the earth in a line infront of him, creating impassable terrain in a line which lasts for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds and is 300/400/500/600/700 units long. This ability also deals 10% of a targets missing HP in physical damage when it hits them. (Sediment throws out a skillshot which makes the terrain as it moves, and if it hits an enemy they take the damage). Cooldown: 17/15/13/11/9 seconds. Mana: 50/65/80/95/110

W - Shards of Terrain - Sediment launches a shard of rock at target location, landing after 1 second and dealing 70/90/110/130/150 physical damage (+.5 AP) and leaving impassable terrain where it lands with radius 200 for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds (think trundle's pillar). Enemies hit are also stunned for 1 second. Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. Mana: 50/60/70/80/90

E - Mana Terrain - The mana crystals on Sediment's exterior overcharge for 2 seconds, giving him a spellshield which absorbs a spell. The champion that breaks this spell shield is taunted for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and is silenced for double that duration. The champion then becomes impassable terrain for 2/3/4/5 seconds if hit by another spell. Cooldown: 30/27/24/21/18 seconds. Mana: 80

R - Ancient Stone Terrain - Sediment uses his hands as a shield, covering 400/500/600 units in a semicircle around him for 4/5/6 seconds. This creates impassable terrain. While Sediment is in this form, all damage is reduced by 30/40/50% and every projectile is blocked should it need to go through the impassable terrain to hit. In addition, his passive changes to deal 25% of the BASE damage. Sediment also cannot move while in this state. The impassable terrain acts as a wall rather than an area. Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds. Mana: 100/125/150
    Terrain - The Terrain's Terrain

its a Terrain given Terrain or something but it isn't Terrain

Passive - Magic Terrain - Terrain's mana-infused rocks cause him to reflect magic Terrain. Upon taking magic Terrain, he reflects 25% of the damage taken as Terrain, which then becomes impassable terrain. (Damage is 25% of what Terrain receives, not the base damage of the ability)

Q - Terrain - Terrain tears apart the Terrain in a line infront of him, creating impassable terrain in a line which lasts for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds and is 300/400/500/600/700 units long. This ability also deals 10% of a targets missing HP in Terrain damage when it hits them. (Terrain throws out a skillshot which makes the terrain as it moves, and if it hits an enemy they take the damage). Cooldown: 17/15/13/11/9 seconds. Mana: 50/65/80/95/110

W - Shards of Terrain - Terrain launches a shard of Terrain at target location, landing after 1 second and dealing 70/90/110/130/150 physical damage (+.5 AP) and leaving impassable terrain where it lands with radius 200 for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds (think trundle's pillar). Enemies hit are also stunned for 1 second. Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. Mana: 50/60/70/80/90

E - Mana Terrain - The mana crystals on Terrain's exterior overcharge for 2 seconds, giving him a spellshield which absorbs a spell. The champion that breaks this spell shield is Terrained for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and is silenced for double that duration. The champion then becomes impassable terrain for 2/3/4/5 seconds if hit by another spell. Cooldown: 30/27/24/21/18 seconds. Mana: 80

R - Ancient Terrain Terrain - Terrain uses his hands as a shield, covering 400/500/600 units in a semicircle around him for 4/5/6 seconds. This creates impassable terrain. While Terrain is in this form, all damage is reduced by 30/40/50% and every projectile is blocked should it need to go through the impassable terrain to hit. In addition, his passive changes to deal 25% of the BASE damage. Terrain also cannot move while in this state. The impassable terrain acts as a wall rather than an area. Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds. Mana: 100/125/150
    fixed

36. Post #396
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,815 Posts
    Irelia is so broken. I play her all the time but the fact that my basic attacks heal me on turrets and stuff is kind of bullshit, for example i was solotop versus a nasus and i just sat on his tower with the minion waves while he attacked me but i just healed back everything.
    weird

i was solotop vs an irelia as nasus and this exact thing happened

37. Post #397
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,607 Posts
    The amount requires to 'take' an headshot is less as she progresses in level. IIRC it goes till 6 or 5.
    still not as good as other steroids

38. Post #398
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,815 Posts
    still not as good as other steroids
    then build dunkmaster caitlyn and headshots erry day

39. Post #399
    September 2010
    5,220 Posts
    I find ezreal's steroid to be annoying as shit because you have to renew it constantly or it goes away

40. Post #400
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,815 Posts
    I find ezreal's steroid to be annoying as shit because you have to renew it constantly or it goes away
    if you aren't autoattacking in conjunction with using abilites... you suck

i mean you don't need it all the time in lane and in teamfights you better use your abilities
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)