1. Post #481
    March 2010
    4,152 Posts
    saw it before but does the fact that they're promoting it individually mean that it's a legendary skin? i hope not...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #482
    Dennab
    April 2011
    187 Posts
    pulsefire ezreal is the next legendary, no?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #483
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,221 Posts
    You know, I feel like I've seen helmets like that before...

4. Post #484
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    zigg's ult is so gross, you get so many kills that you don't deserve, and if you hit 3 or more champions it's like a free ticket that says "you win this teamfight"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #485
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,830 Posts
    zigg's ult is so gross, you get so many kills that you don't deserve, and if you hit 3 or more champions it's like a free ticket that says "you win this teamfight"
    i had a game where every time I ulted someone they walked away with <10 HP

I was peeved
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #486
    Dennab
    April 2011
    187 Posts

7. Post #487
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,130 Posts
    in case you haven't seen
    not all of us keep up to date with your posts

but i do

im watching you   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #488
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,643 Posts
    pulsefire ezreal is the next legendary, no?
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 4Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    827 Posts
    i was playing cait i was fed and then i got tauned by rammus i shot him 5 times and died and we lost how do i counter rammus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #490
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,221 Posts
    That death animation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #491
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,552 Posts
    fuck man i might just buy wukong next
    everytime i play against him im like "damnit i fucking hate wukong"
    but havent done that against ziggs who i was gonna buy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #492
    September 2007
    1,173 Posts
    I just played my first game of ranked.
    Never. Again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #493
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    8,975 Posts
    Nidalee is hard. :< or i suck, nah it's probably that actually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #494
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    Ziggs will probably be hit with a nerf bat

15. Post #495
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    if they changed voli's w so that it consumed all stacks but 80% of the damage done was true damage, would it be OP

i am in favor of that change
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #496
    December 2009
    11,748 Posts
    i love how nobody knows how to deal with garen at my level

17. Post #497
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,130 Posts
    i love how nobody knows how to deal with garen at my level
    garen is a real man

garen4lyfe~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #498
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,651 Posts
    You know, I feel like I've seen helmets like that before...
    I dunno if it's the first but there were a shitload of helmets in lategame World of Warcraft like that.

19. Post #499
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    NBD just stompin' premade normals with my boyz...

The game before the stompfest they banned akali instead of kassadin, got to have some fun, too bad I'm out of practice with him because 1st ban all day every day. My friend's lee sin overshadowed me because he was 12/1

20. Post #500
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts

I'm starting to get the hang of this. Teach me how to die less.

21. Post #501
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    i was playing cait i was fed and then i got tauned by rammus i shot him 5 times and died and we lost how do i counter rammus
    Buy a banshees veil and it should help, cause his defensive ball curl returns damage in the form of magic damage if I remember correctly.

Besides since you're playing the AD carry the banshees passive might be enough to keep you in a fight long enough to give your team the edge.

Also stay as far away from rammus as you can and keep behind your tank, good positioning should mean you have a chance to avoid rammus in a team fight and stay at a distance and do silly damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #502
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,530 Posts
    http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....adhunteryi.jpg
    isn't that viktor with that 3rd arm?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #503
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,643 Posts
    saw it before but does the fact that they're promoting it individually mean that it's a legendary skin? i hope not...
    WW, Teemo, Annie, etc have all had promotions for upcoming skins like this that aren't legendary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #504
    black people
    April 2008
    3,929 Posts
    Bought Fizz about 3 hours ago and in the third game I went 28/9 and nearly got my first penta but Ashe's lifesteal just about kept her alive. Is he blatantly op or was the enemy team just REALLY bad?

I lost that game btw...
    Nah, Fizz is so OP but since he's a melee AP he's really weird to play and can't really carry if your team is retarded and you can't survive till late game. I haven't lost a single mid lane when playing Fizz. Once I get level 4 since that's when I get my E and I just keep w<q<e harass until lvl 6 and then they die.

25. Post #505
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,680 Posts

I'm starting to get the hang of this. Teach me how to die less.
    Do you lanebear or junglebear?

Because:

why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #506
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,611 Posts
    Fizz is OP, he just isn't a traditional mid lane, which is why the nerf hammer hasn't come near him.
    The problem is that if he tries to harrass you, he's gonna come into melee range for most of it, making going vs mid lanes with significant cc really scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,830 Posts
    Fizz is OP, he just isn't a traditional mid lane, which is why the nerf hammer hasn't come near him.
    The problem is that if he tries to harrass you, he's gonna come into melee range for most of it, making going vs mid lanes with significant cc really scary.
    fizz is hardly op
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #508
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,282 Posts
    He's so good, his ult alone is worth the 6.3k

Edited:

I keep throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

29. Post #509
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,552 Posts
    you really think i should buy wukong
    cuz i really think i might tomorrow
    fuckin, everytime i go against him in solo top its just like, he charge in, q's the fuck out of me, and decoys out til I die

hmmMMMmmMmmmmmm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

30. Post #510
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    you really think i should buy wukong
    cuz i really think i might tomorrow
    fuckin, everytime i go against him in solo top its just like, he charge in, q's the fuck out of me, and decoys out til I die

hmmMMMmmMmmmmmm
    Play a tanky solotop, start cloth armor and harass the balls off of him.

Maybe I've just been fortunate enough that whenever I play GP solotop I never meet a good solotop, and the only time I suck solo top is when my wards go down and their jungler ganks at that precise time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,282 Posts
    To beat a Wukong you go Garen.
    Can't touch him even if my life depended on it :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #512
    March 2011
    729 Posts
    Shyvana can rip wukong apart top afaik, also playing Wickd the last two games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,552 Posts
    hmmm
    tough decision on this one
    i want him, but maybe ziggs
    idkk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

34. Post #514
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,383 Posts
    Got Shyvana, do you guys think she's better top or jungle?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

35. Post #515
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Got Shyvana, do you guys think she's better top or jungle?
    I got her yesterday, only played jungle though, she clears it retarded fast. I imagine she would be really good up top if you took twin bite first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events

36. Post #516
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    I never have any trouble jungling with her.

A little bit ass-backward, but I've got a route that's fool-proof as long as your team can hold lanes and doesn't require early-game babysitting:

Start with vampiric scepter. Golems (smite small one, activate W, wail on big one), Wraiths, Wolves, go back and buy cloth armor. Then same route followed by red buff, then you do what you have to do (go back at 1200 gold for wriggles + boots) then wee I'm Shyvana I NEVER DIE.
    lol wtf start golems and go back during jungle route? No reason to do that after remake.

Edited:

I posted that video the day it was uploaded.

and you were all like LOL LATE I CAN'T READ THE POST THAT SAYS IT'S AN UPDATED VIDEO WITH SOUNDS AND ANIMATIONS.

wtf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

37. Post #517
    dumb ass
    April 2009
    2,582 Posts

this game does not like putting intelligent people on my team
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #518
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,530 Posts
    I never have any trouble jungling with her.

A little bit ass-backward, but I've got a route that's fool-proof as long as your team can hold lanes and doesn't require early-game babysitting:

Start with vampiric scepter. Golems (smite small one, activate W, wail on big one), Wraiths, Wolves, go back and buy cloth armor. Then same route followed by red buff, then you do what you have to do (go back at 1200 gold for wriggles + boots) then wee I'm Shyvana I NEVER DIE.
    slow as fuck

Edited:

shyvana is useless if you decide to just farm your own jungle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events

39. Post #519
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    slow as fuck

Edited:

shyvana is useless if you decide to just farm your own jungle
    Obviously not just your own jungle, this is just how I found the most sustain with early ganking opportunities. You have to essentially "rush" cloth armor after you get Vampiric Scepter. Obviously she can counterjungle anyone so go steal enemy's blue or something idk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #520
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,643 Posts
    I posted that video the day it was uploaded.

and you were all like LOL LATE I CAN'T READ THE POST THAT SAYS IT'S AN UPDATED VIDEO WITH SOUNDS AND ANIMATIONS.

wtf
    I didn't

Edited:

futnuck asked a question, I answered with a video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events