3,741 Posts
    You buy more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #683
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    So explain to me why everyone thinks Ziggs is OP
    They probably don't realise that when he throws shit at you, that you should run sideways and not just try and run straight away from him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #684
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    .9 ulti which does 1k damage with all your AP at level 16, that's an AOE that has a 60 second cooldown with blue and auto wins team fights.

His Q harass in lane is unreal and if your jungler gives you 2nd blue you can easily kill anyone who opposes you.

From there your ganks are insane because your ulti etc etc.

Your mines are also unreal good because they do a shit ton of damage and slooow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #685
    February 2009
    22,826 Posts
    .9 ulti which does 1k damage with all your AP at level 16, that's an AOE that has a 60 second cooldown with blue and auto wins team fights.
    Gragas does that too, has no warning and displaces enemies. Only downside is it can't be cast from long range. I don't see your point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #686
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    Gragas does that too, has no warning and displaces enemies. Only downside is it can't be cast from long range. I don't see your point.
    Zigg's gank kit / lane control kit is technically better because his knockup and slow.

Also his lane harass is like infinitely better.

The point is it's really easy to win your lane and your Q farms like a beast.

Then your utli can randomly get kills that you / your team doesn't deserve, you can randomly drop it on a 2v2 fight across the map to win that lane for them.

His passive is unreal, giving him mad auto attack harass, and it scales like a whore giving you a 200 damage auto attack every 12 seconds (timer gets -4 whenever you cast a spell, you cast Q every 5 seconds so the timer is more like 4-6 seconds in team fights)

7. Post #687
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,438 Posts
    It's funny how this is exactly the same thing that happened with you and Ahri and look where that went.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #688
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    It's funny how this is exactly the same thing that happened with you and Ahri and look where that went.
    Wait, you mean that ahri is balanced? Shit and her ability to harass, taunt, crazy fucking ulti...

Oh man I guess she IS balanced.

[/sarcasm]

Edited:

Also gragas knockback makes his ulti different, furthermore there's more time to dodge the gragas ulti, and knockback ultis can fuck shit up a lot.

I've had lee sin dragon kick people out of kills SO MANY TIMES. FUCKING RAGE.

9. Post #689
    February 2009
    22,826 Posts
    I said like she didn't do enough damage or something or I didn't like playing her. That's about it. I played her again and corrected my statement. I don't recall saying "omg ohri op" or "up needs remake tier 5 champ"

and I see you're still hostile towards me for some reason.

There's a difference between declaring a champion as OP/UP and "a bit lacking"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

10. Post #690
    Haven't seen a Ziggs, but that's mostly because I've been leveling up my referrals

I would say his strength comes from his poke/nuke kit

Not many mages are given something like that for a reason

11. Post #691
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,947 Posts
    I said like she didn't do enough damage or something or I didn't like playing her. That's about it. I played her again and corrected my statement. I don't recall saying "omg ohri op" or "up needs remake tier 5 champ"

and I see you're still hostile towards me for some reason.

There's a difference between declaring a champion as OP/UP and "a bit lacking"
    "everyone sucks I'm always right my judgment is law"

"ahri doesn't do enough damage"

lolololo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #692
    February 2009
    22,826 Posts
    So I'm not allowed to ask for the opinions of others?

13. Post #693
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    NO OPINIONS HERE SIR

move along
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #694
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,389 Posts
    Scored a penta as jax
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #695
    February 2009
    22,826 Posts
    I'm curious for why people think Ziggs is OP because a lot of people have been saying it. Okay I was wrong with the Ahri statement but all I said was that she lacked damage, I never declared her UP.

16. Post #696
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    I'm curious for why people think Ziggs is OP because a lot of people have been saying it. Okay I was wrong with the Ahri statement but all I said was that she lacked damage, I never declared her UP.
    My only gripe is his minefield. It's too easy to utilize and too effective when coupled with this. A lot of damage, excellent slow - it makes you meat. He'll throw bombs at you for free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #697
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,920 Posts
    Because he is OP.

hard CC, huge AOE damage, great early and late game scaling etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #698
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,397 Posts
    His teamfight burst damage is harder than Brand's and his singletarget burst rivals LeBlanc
    Is that not OP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #699
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,552 Posts

went into this game not knowing i'd have double kill at level 1
    i had 4 tiamats at one point then i sold 2

still not enough ip for wukong ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

20. Post #700
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    I'm solo top as Voli, amumu's jungling. I'm laning against Nunu and Cait. They completely ignore me, push the tower down in two minutes. I say AFK, ping everywhere, etc. But they gank every other lane, get eight kills. I'm blamed, of course.

amumu has died twice to wolves at this point and has 0 assists. sona's bot lane with 4 deaths and 58 cs, sivir's got 0 deaths and 8 cs. i die trying to save them, sona says to report because i'm feeding.

At what point is it acceptable to start feeding on purpose? Because I'm pretty sure I've just hit it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #701
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,386 Posts

[5:14:14 AM] benswag: we got so many fucking kills right
    [5:14:17 AM] benswag: BUT NO ONE PUSHED
    [5:14:19 AM] benswag: NOBODY
    [5:14:25 AM] benswag: WE HAD ALL OF OUR STUFF DOWN
    [5:14:34 AM] benswag: I HAD TO STAY IN THE BASE THE WHOLE GOD DAMN GAME

ALL THEIR TEAM DID WAS BD
    ALL OUR TEAM DID WAS KILL THEM
    I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WON THIS

Edited:

i am sick of playing ad carry

22. Post #702
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,401 Posts
    I believe we already had a Crab vs. Butcher grudge match and the butcher failed to cut the head off the crab.
    Excuse me sir but I prefer butcher over crabgot

And my opinions are facts here

Good day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #703
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,935 Posts
    welp

start up League, get a jungler who won't gank when we're on the turret 24/7 and I ask him to gank in chat + ping

lose the game, after match he goes "every time you wanted a gank you were overextended"

he did the same thing to Nasus top who was pushed back by Tryndamere and sat and ganked an ungankable kennen in mid all game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #704
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    holy fuck that was awesome

stole baron with cass ult, got a penta kill, massive comeback, we win at 68 minutes.

being the clear mvp is fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #705
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    36,014 Posts
    all his spells deal damage and he's stupidly fucking easy to play as

level 5 q with blue has a 2.6 sec cooldown along with his minefield and ult

just too much easy burst really
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

26. Post #706
    Gay Member #1
    Dennab
    November 2009
    5,517 Posts
    ninny you need to calm down when you play ziggs stop throwing bombs every second pls

27. Post #707
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,181 Posts
    "i need to farm more"

- Nasus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #708
    July 2011
    138 Posts
    "i need to farm more"

- Nasus
    "OK"

-Rammus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #709
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,850 Posts
    AP teemo is great

until one enemy singles you out and you insta-die :(

30. Post #710
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    AP teemo is great

until one enemy singles you out and you insta-die :(
    AP Teemo is great for his mushrooms, but for anything else he's pretty weak imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events

31. Post #711
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,850 Posts
    AP Teemo is great for his mushrooms, but for anything else he's pretty weak imo.
    A++ team fighter when the enemy team is braindead. Yeah p much useful for only mushrooms.

32. Post #712
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    A++ team fighter when the enemy team is braindead. Yeah p much useful for only mushrooms.
    Yeah but really do you want to rely solely on the other team being as dumb as shovels?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events

33. Post #713
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,427 Posts
    "OK"

-Rammus
    "Time to feed"

-Twitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

34. Post #714
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    AP teemo is shit, AP/onhit is pretty fun but doesn't work that well in practice. Tanky DPS teemo is what works the best.

I can't stand playing teemo though, I fucking hate his voice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

35. Post #715
    September 2009
    625 Posts
    Swain is exactly like an AP tanky DPS, he doesn't even need that much AP to hurt like crazy, I can 100 to 0 most people with just level 6 and a catalyst, allowing me to just get WOTA and ROA for AP then going for a Ryze build like Frozen Heart and Banshees, only getting a Zhonyas if I really needed to be the one charging in
    Dunno why he's called worthless after those nerfs, feels perfectly fine to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Singapore Show Events

36. Post #716
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    "Time to feed"

-Twitch
    but twitch doesn't even say that

"Time to feed."

- Evelynn

"Feeding time."

- Kog'maw/Fizz

Edited:

Swain is exactly like an AP tanky DPS, he doesn't even need that much AP to hurt like crazy, I can 100 to 0 most people with just level 6 and a catalyst, allowing me to just get WOTA and ROA for AP then going for a Ryze build like Frozen Heart and Banshees, only getting a Zhonyas if I really needed to be the one charging in
    Dunno why he's called worthless after those nerfs, feels perfectly fine to me
    Swain is really damn good but has a volatile laning phase pre-6. If he gets outpushed before 6 it's going to hurt him because he can't farm under tower for shit, even with 2 points in butcher you won't be able to kill melee minions after 2 tower hits at level 1-2 and you can just completely forget all about caster minions.

37. Post #717
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    AP teemo is shit, AP/onhit is pretty fun but doesn't work that well in practice. Tanky DPS teemo is what works the best.

I can't stand playing teemo though, I fucking hate his voice.
    heimer is better, spam his laugh and people will ragequit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

38. Post #718
    September 2009
    625 Posts
    but twitch doesn't even say that

"Time to feed."

- Evelynn
    Isn't that Trundle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Singapore Show Events

39. Post #719
    MORDEKAISER ES #1 HUEHUE
    September 2009
    3,192 Posts
    It was 3AM ok!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

40. Post #720
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    heimer is better, spam his laugh and people will ragequit
    Doesn't match nunu bot, I rarely play anything in bot lane but I decided I'd play support earlier today.

enemy support is nunu with the legendary skin, spams laugh that is the most annoying shit ever.