1. Post #961
    auto breaker double post

Edited:

jk zuk you're my favorite br

i luv u
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #962
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,161 Posts
    Is Rumble any good, or should I continue to save up for Ziggs? I'm really close to 6300 but I don't know if I should wait or just get rumble now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #963
    August 2011
    267 Posts
    Geez, I am loving Veigar on Dominion.
    Also, does your suspension level go down after a while?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #964
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    36,417 Posts
    Is Rumble any good, or should I continue to save up for Ziggs? I'm really close to 6300 but I don't know if I should wait or just get rumble now.
    rumble rapes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #965
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,017 Posts
    Ziggs is pretty strong, so get him carry games get rumble.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #966
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    Keep saving, see if there's an incoming zigg's nerf that should deter you.

Also I played 2 games today.

8/3/12 ziggs, and 5/0/6 Kassadin.

The zigg's game started off sketchy, they had nunu jungling, teemo top, caitlyn / ashe bot, we had fizz bot, alistar supporting, kayle jungle, lanesin top.

My other two lanes lost because nunu owned our jungle, he was literally outplaying kayle in every way. I went 2/0/2 and was like queue the rammus voice "okay"

So I tell them, ward up dragon and farm up, we need to get to the midgame bros. Then we got our shit together, down a bunch of kills and turrets we started doing things my way, the zigg's way. A couple of team fights later (which we won because my ulti is a sick imitator and they are all super squishy) we were only slightly behind, we pushed down some turrets, caught some sweet bros a couple of times, and from there it was rinse repeat.

Turns out that zigg ult + fizz ult = scariest thing ever.

Next game we end up with the kayle again but she's lux support this time, so we're running jungle lee sin, solo top fizz, ashe bot, lux support (as I mentioned but this is the list), I'm obviously Kassadin mid. Loading screen their Zigg's has 19 ms latency (which is ace, fuck him for living in LA). We're up against shaco (march march march), olaf, talon, lee sin.

Olaf loses first blood to fizz, their zigg's is terrible, he just spams all his spells at level 1/2, he eventually manages to make me b, but I had more CS than him, I grabbed my dorans and proceeded to imitate shooting a basketball. Then we kill the shit out of him and I start giggling to myself, because my E deals like half his hp almost. Talk about balanced. Oh yeah the whole time he pushed my lane hard, so I could just freely auto attack to balance the lane and regen lots of mana. Like a free blue.

Long story short I started roaming and picking up kills here and there, it got to the point where I ganked olaf top, returned to my mid lane, fizz sharked from around the wall, I ult'd in, dropped my combo and we got a kill. Full health to 0 while he was on his turret.

We took jungle control and just ran with it, pushing down lanes and killing people freely. One point I was thinking about taking their blue, lee sin showed up, I ult'd slow'd, he ward jumped away, I chase with ult Q W E, get a kill for free. My 2nd ult let me hop over hextech mines (lol nice try zigg's) and then after I get the kill talon tried to get me so I just ult'd away.

I love kassadin, good games.

Oh yeah the whole game zigg wouldn't stop complaining about lag, after we pointed out that he had 19 ms latency he was like, "NO IT'S FPS LAG"

I guess playing on a computer that's SO BAD it can't play league is an excuse to go 0/6/2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #967
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,017 Posts
    Funion is very optimistic today. On a side note, looks like I'll be jungling for my team now, I get to spend 20 to get all the op junglers =<.

Edited:

I own like 3 junglers btw, incase you're wondering why I don't just save.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #968
    December 2009
    1,370 Posts
    getting realllllllllllllll bad lag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #969
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,831 Posts
    Funion is very optimistic today. On a side note, looks like I'll be jungling for my team now, I get to spend 20 to get all the op junglers =<.

Edited:

I own like 3 junglers btw, incase you're wondering why I don't just save.
    you'd think someone with an udyr avatar would enjoy jungling a lot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #970
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,512 Posts
    He just likes to slap shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #971
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,380 Posts
    how do you guys item renekton specifically?
    i mean what's your first item, second item, third, etc?
    i was thinking start with a doran's sheild/blade or preferably boots pots, and then maybe go brutalizer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #972
    October 2010
    3,741 Posts
    i was thinking start with a doran's sheild/blade or preferably boots pots, and then maybe go brutalizer?
    I go double doran sword, Ionic boots, Brutalizer, Fratma, then tank stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #973
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,831 Posts
    I go with boots/pots
    double dorans OR brutalizer (or maybe both, I don't know)
    phage
    upgrade to fmallet and/or get a negatron/chain vest
    black cleaver or a defensive item, then it's situational

Edited:

aaand atmas, I forgot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #974
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,415 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #975
    I wasted a dollar on a stupid title.
    September 2007
    17,087 Posts
    I really hope Riot changes the meta somehow.
    Having a trilane or maybe allow me to roam as support would be cool as fuck.

Support roam with a jungler would be fairly sick, you'd have 3 sololanes with 2 people who can show up from nowhere, so you better ward the fuck up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #976
    October 2010
    3,741 Posts
    I just want tanky dps or pure tank meta to roll back in. The majorities of the scumbags I get on teams are AD carries, and I feel they'll wise up when the meta shift makes them no longer top dog.

17. Post #977
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,386 Posts
    duo with wp, 1450-ish elo

solo in ranked, 1250 elo

wtf wp

also dat feel

18. Post #978
    December 2008
    983 Posts
    acolyte blind guy or hobo blind guy. When they're on sale of course.

19. Post #979
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,438 Posts

Support roam with a jungler would be fairly sick, you'd have 3 sololanes with 2 people who can show up from nowhere, so you better ward the fuck up.
    Roaming meta was stupid.

20. Post #980
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,827 Posts

People do this already. Stay in lane until you can get boots of mobility, then gank lanes to get assists with your jungler and spend money on wards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #981
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,386 Posts
    People do this already. Stay in lane until you can get boots of mobility, then gank lanes to get assists with your jungler and spend money on wards.
    Only Sion gets momo boots.

22. Post #982
    September 2007
    17,087 Posts
    I mean full-out roam, not lane up to 8-15 minutes and then roam.

Then again, Summoner's Rift isn't really meant for that kind of gameplay.

If you look at the map on DOTA2, you can see how it's been clearly designed so that you better watch your fucking ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #983
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,831 Posts
    Only Sion gets momo boots.
    you don't know the ways of the dunkmaster

the dunk is weak with you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #984
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,076 Posts
    I tried that meta where you have two junglers, one gets the red side one gets blue, and they're responsible for ganking mid and the other lane their section is adjacent to

It worked kind of well but my friends are idiots

25. Post #985
    September 2007
    17,087 Posts
    I just realized Riot can never release a new support champion.
    How would they do the spotlight?

"Hi, I'm Phreak, and I play our new support as a strong AD jungler with excellent ganking abilities"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #986
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,827 Posts
    I tried that meta where you have two junglers, one gets the red side one gets blue, and they're responsible for ganking mid and the other lane their section is adjacent to

It worked kind of well but my friends are idiots
    Works really well if the enemy don't have a jungler because then both junglers get a red and a blue side.

27. Post #987
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    I just realized Riot can never release a new support champion.
    How would they do the spotlight?

"Hi, I'm Phreak, and I play our new support as a strong AD jungler with excellent ganking abilities"
    "After starting with Cloth + pots, I rush Trinity Force."

Edited:

Playing League without a mouse seems painful. Smartcasting with this would be a bitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #988
    September 2007
    17,087 Posts
    Looks like they buffed Ashe Bot's Q.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #989
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Looks like they buffed Ashe Bot's Q.
    How to make Ashe viable 101
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

30. Post #990
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,512 Posts
    "After starting with Cloth + pots, I rush Trinity Force."

Edited:

Playing League without a mouse seems painful. Smartcasting with this would be a bitch.
    That thing is a joke to begin with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

31. Post #991
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    That thing is a joke to begin with
    BUT ITS GONNA SAVE GAMING!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #992
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,552 Posts
    i bought wukong
    this was my very first game

we almost lost because ziggs was 9/0 and sion was also fed
    but then i realized that I could kill ziggs in an e, q, and ulti before he could do shit

i'm pleased with my purchase
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #993
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,831 Posts
    ghostblade isnt that good on wukong, I prefer a wits end or a black cleaver
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #994
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,512 Posts
    You have done well, Wukong is indeed too stronk

Edited:

Wouldn't LW be more effective than BC?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

35. Post #995
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,552 Posts
    thanks Zuki and nova I just figured Brutalizer was a good pick on him and then I just finished to ghostblade
    i'll try wits end or bloodthirster later

i really like wukong lol
    the damage on q is fun

Edited:

AND THE JUKES
    DUH JUKES TOO FUN
    was getting chased cuz i was out of position near their blue
    go one way, e to ziggs and kill him, keep running, hit w and run other way

it's too fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

36. Post #996
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,512 Posts
    I personally go philo, wriggles, mercs, Trinity, Sunfire/Warmogs, Atmas, 2 situationals
    But that's just me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

37. Post #997
    Personally I wouldn't get Wit's End on Wukong

Scales too well off of AD, and his teamfight combo usually doesn't leave a lot of room for auto attacking much before the fight ends

Edited:

EQR combo gives 1 auto over 5~ seconds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #998
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,076 Posts
    yeah wukong autoattacks are for farming really

he's very combo-reliant, not that it'd hurt to autoattack (it would hurt someone anyway) but that his primary damage comes from suddenly being in your shit, Qing a third of your health and then spinning the rest away
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

39. Post #999
    June 2010
    745 Posts
    Tanky DPS Lux ftw.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #1000
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,552 Posts
    yeah wukong autoattacks are for farming really

he's very combo-reliant, not that it'd hurt to autoattack (it would hurt someone anyway) but that his primary damage comes from suddenly being in your shit, Qing a third of your health and then spinning the rest away
    alright
    well put

i'll try atmogs on him
    but i like tforce on him, i'll probably always get that
    and philo stone at the start
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events