1. Post #1081
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,384 Posts
    THE TIME OF MAN HAS COME TO AN END

beep boop fuck the turret
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #1082
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,769 Posts
    I tried roamer mundo the other day

we got first blood
    but don't
    plz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #1083
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    If and only if your team is retarded.

Good ward coverage can fuck up Shaco and a team with hard CC and silences can fuck up Leblanc.

The former a good team should have anyway.
    Shall I give you a list of champions that are countered by hard cc and silences?

Cause it's about 92 champions that are countered with hard cc and silences, in a couple of weeks it'll be 93!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #1084
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,798 Posts
    some teams aren't meant for teamfighting

once, I was playing Yi, with a shaco (and someone else who had really weak teamfight potential, possibly evelynn) on my team, while the enemy had fiddles, tristana and galio or amumu (not sure exactly)

we backdoored so much that they had only 1 turret left, but whenever we engaged them directly, we lost so horribly it wasn't even fun. we won by killing them one by one and split pushing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

5. Post #1085
    April 2010
    1,952 Posts

Getting steamrolled and suddenly ace. We then continued to win the game. Largest kill difference in a victory I ever played.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #1086
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,769 Posts
    blitzcock freeweek:

I know you've already seen it   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1087
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,798 Posts
    people on soloq dont know that, though
    so teams with twitch, evelynn, master yi and shaco will always have someone say "WE MUST TEAMFIGHT, GUISE"

8. Post #1088
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts
    Ok LB versus Shaco:

They do simmilar things, they're really strong early and they are both terrible lategame.

LB punishes bad mid players, she has amazing flat damage but her ratios are ass so she scales poorly.

Shaco has insane ganks and if you're playing against a good shaco it feels like he's everywhere.

LB is countered by a good mid, if you don't feed to LB you win, even if she out CS's you because she falls off, so long as you still get most of your CS you should be fine. Especially if you have good jungler, at which point if she's pushing (and she will be if she CS's properly because remember she is zoning you a little bit) then you should easily get a mid kill. Assuming perfect play by both players she out CS's you but that's not a big deal, you make the game go longer and longer and she does less and less.

Shaco is countered by wards, awareness, care and your jungler. Shaco rolls bad teams, he finds the weakest player and he turns them into food for whoever they're laning against. His team fighting is ok, he waits for an initiation, deceive in, clone, box, deceive out, rinse repeat. It's not strong team fighting but it should do some damage.

What does kassadin do? He goes Q E E W E R and then gets kills all day. 2 second flash means you're not catching a good kassadin out of position. He's going to jump onto someone, drop a mad burst, then jump out. If he won his lane he can do this to any other lane. It's possible for a kassadin to win all 3 lanes. LB can win maybe 2 lanes but her snare isn't the same as Kassadin's retard fucking E button.

Also kassadin's ratios are insanely good and his E hits a lot of people. Which is huge in team fights. The burst + 3 second slow + rylai's slow can stop a lot of melee champions from doing anything but walking towards your team sometimes, and the damage is a lot considering he's going to be shitting it out 3-4 times in a fight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

9. Post #1089
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,798 Posts
    quit breaking my automerge

Edited:

oh god

10. Post #1090
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    LB punishes bad mid players, she has amazing flat damage but her ratios are ass so she scales poorly.
    Uhh, she has something like a total of 4.0 if done right, only 3.7 if using q-r instead of e-r

edit: oh no wait, kassadin has amazing ap ratios, i'd better go check out all those high num- oh it's like 2.0 ap if you hit them with your ult + Q + E

11. Post #1091
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,563 Posts

Getting steamrolled and suddenly ace. We then continued to win the game. Largest kill difference in a victory I ever played.
    321 CS, you know why you won right? You guys pushed the game until the gold didn't matter.

No not really, the reality is they went a 5 person AD team against 3 AP champions and didn't build mresist. They have THREE PAIRS OF ZERKER SHOES.

I just... I mean... Ashe built a frozen heart? What the fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

12. Post #1092

June 2011
    665 Posts
    i thought you quit
    I won a single game yesterday, it gave me a morale boost.
    I've won 3 today.

13. Post #1093
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    Shall I give you a list of champions that are countered by hard cc and silences?

Cause it's about 92 champions that are countered with hard cc and silences, in a couple of weeks it'll be 93!
    in a few weeks 93 champions will have their health bar reduced when you damage them!!!

this point is stupid, you can hinder some champions with CC but not counter them outright. Garen for example can spin out of any current CCs and while spinning has 50 tenacity. Tryndamere can ult during CC if he gets bursted. etc etc

Leblanc, if your team has any semblance of intelligence, CC her and she's completely useless and dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #1094
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    Leblanc always does so well because idiot mids get close enough to allow her to combo them to death.
    > Lebonk
    > Close enough.

Her gap closer is 600 range and her burst combo is 700 range.

Yes I'm just going to sit behind my tower 1300 range away from her while she farms, sounds like a plan.

It's not like I'd get full denied on exp and cs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #1095
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,228 Posts

This just in, silences will stop a farmed caitlyn/graves/ashe/sivir/corki/whatever from autoattacking you to death!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #1096
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    > Lebonk
    > Close enough.

Her gap closer is 600 range and her burst combo is 700 range.

Yes I'm just going to sit behind my tower 1300 range away from her while she farms, sounds like a plan.

It's not like I'd get full denied on exp and cs.
    So you let her push and have your jungler gank her, then you farm freely while she's gone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #1097
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    Cassiopeia, if your team has any semblance of intelligence, CC her and she's completely useless and dead.

Kassadin, if your team has any semblance of intelligence, CC him and he's completely useless and dead.

Vayne, if your team has any semblance of intelligence, CC her and she's completely useless and dead.

I forgot that garen can't spin whilst silenced and stunning trynd whilst he's ulting works

You could have even mentioned olaf rather than trynd who is pretty much known to be countered by cc. lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

18. Post #1098
    I wasted a dollar on a stupid title.
    September 2007
    16,933 Posts
    Correct me if wrong:
    Doesn't Shaco fall off lategame if he doesn't get fed?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1099
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    This just in, silences will stop a farmed caitlyn/graves/ashe/sivir/corki/whatever from autoattacking you to death!
    hard cc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #1100
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    wait are you trying to tell me that if you hard CC a carry and focus them they're dead??? that's exactly the point I was making. you're dumb.

21. Post #1101
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    2,138 Posts

Closest dominion game so far

:V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

22. Post #1102
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,883 Posts
    they should seriously add pages to the store again, takes fucking ages to load all the skins on one page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1103
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    wait are you trying to tell me that if you hard CC a carry and focus them they're dead??? that's exactly the point I was making. you're dumb.
    You're absolutely retarded, I said every champion is countered by hard cc and now you're agreeing with me, amazing argument, I liked the bit where you rated me dumb to prove your point! :)

24. Post #1104
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    You're absolutely retarded, I said every champion is countered by hard cc and now you're agreeing with me, amazing argument, I liked the bit where you rated me dumb to prove your point! :)
    of course hard CC "counters" every champion

hard CC has a much higher effect on squishies like leblanc and pretty much every other carry

that's why you don't stun the tank in a teamfight

I mean, example A

Garen

CC him, not a problem for him really because he's pretty tanky and has a free cleanse

Example B

Riven

Extremely combo-reliant

Interrupt her combo and CC her and she's basically completely useless

and any burst-heavy carry like lebonk is going to be completely destroyed by CC, that's why you bring CC

25. Post #1105
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,798 Posts
    Cassiopeia, if your team has any semblance of intelligence, CC her and she's completely useless and dead.

Kassadin, if your team has any semblance of intelligence, CC him and he's completely useless and dead.

Vayne, if your team has any semblance of intelligence, CC her and she's completely useless and dead.
    CC stops carries? jesus christ I never knew this!

I forgot that garen can't spin whilst silenced
    actually, he can

and stunning trynd whilst he's ulting works
    most of the stuns in the game don't have as much range as his spin

26. Post #1106
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    of course hard CC "counters" every champion

hard CC has a much higher effect on squishies like leblanc and pretty much every other carry
    So could you sum this up in an answer that consisted of the lines:

I dunno, they seem pretty similar, especially when you count in that there are 92 champions so I pretty much said every champion

27. Post #1107
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    So could you sum this up in an answer that consisted of the lines:

I dunno, they seem pretty similar, especially when you count in that there are 92 champions so I pretty much said every champion
    except your entire argument is based of the technicality of the word "counter" when, yeah, a stun or knockup pretty much interrupts everybody

So I'll just "counter" pick everyone using Amumu because he has a stun and a snare and clearly can fuck everyone up

28. Post #1108
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    shaco isn't useful in team fights because he just split pushes and forces the enemy team to have 1 less teammate in the fight

leblanc does the same thing except the 1 less person is dead and then she can do it again 15 seconds later
    LB won't be able to gib carries if enemy team can protect their carries

not to mention BV = GG

Edited:

hell, even veigar is more useful since he can RELIABLY gib a carry.

the only two spells you're guaranteed to hit with LB are her Q and R, which is not that much damage compared to reliable combos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events

29. Post #1109
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    except your entire argument is based of the technicality of the word "counter" when, yeah, a stun or knockup pretty much interrupts everybody

So I'll just "counter" pick everyone using Amumu because he has a stun and a snare and clearly can fuck everyone up
    So let me get this straight

CC counters leblanc, but CC also counters every single other carry, but it's still a specific counter to Leblanc because she is a squishy burst ap

But it isn't a specific counter to other ap champions because they are all tanky sustained damage champions? or are they just not specifically countered by cc because you said so?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #1110
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    And W is almost always used for repositioning, and her E for shackling the guys that get too close to her.

She'll rarely have a clear shot on a carry during a 5v5 teamfight.

and once you take out her ulti and she hasn't killed anyone, she will have 0 burst potential since now she only has one spell that she's gonna hit if the enemy carry is decently protected

31. Post #1111
    April 2010
    1,952 Posts
    321 CS, you know why you won right? You guys pushed the game until the gold didn't matter.

No not really, the reality is they went a 5 person AD team against 3 AP champions and didn't build mresist. They have THREE PAIRS OF ZERKER SHOES.

I just... I mean... Ashe built a frozen heart? What the fuck?
    Such is the life in level 12 blind pick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

32. Post #1112
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    time and positioning counters leblanc

she is great early-mid game because of the lack of 5v5 teamfights and hectic-ness, therefore she can use W as a damage source and hit E more often, but once teamfights happen, she's gonna be down potentially two damage spells

33. Post #1113
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    So let me get this straight

CC counters leblanc, but CC also counters every single other carry, but it's still a specific counter to Leblanc because she is a squishy burst ap

But it isn't a specific counter to other ap champions because they are all tanky sustained damage champions? or are they just not specifically countered by cc because you said so?
    ok since your brain cells are lacking in activity let me sum up what I have said

people were complaining about leblanc so I said any team with hard CC and enough brains can kill a leblanc maybe at the cost of one person

so you came in and was like "WELL CC COUNTERS EVERYONE YOU MORON" well, yes, I never said that CC was only effective against a few champions, but there are champions with which you need to prioritize your CC and carry damage on during teamfights because hard CC will shut them down far worse than any other form of CC and similarly hard CC has a greater effect on carries than they do on tanks and some junglers

and now you're clutching at straws trying to make me look like an idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #1114
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    So you let her push and have your jungler gank her, then you farm freely while she's gone
    Yes wait for the minion wave to get to my tower if she only last hits I won't lose most of my CS/get underleved that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

35. Post #1115
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    and if you look at a leblanc mainers' histories, they generally have well above average kdrs, but end up with average winrates, since LB is only useful midgame-early, but a good ap carry would buy an abyssal or early negatron and play as passively as possible, reducing the amount of kills an lb would potentially have.

also stop taking this thing so personally, protocol

36. Post #1116
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,883 Posts
    god what a pointless discussion

also hilarious when 2 people argue and then keep rating each others dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #1117
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    Yes wait for the minion wave to get to my tower if she only last hits I won't lose most of my CS/get underleved that way.
    tell me what other options you have without getting in her burst range

Edited:

also stop taking this thing so personally, protocol
    it's ok he's resorted to rating me dumb now and using technicalities as a basis of trying to poke holes in things that don't exist

it's fucking hilarious personally but for the sake of the thread I'll stop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #1118
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    tell me what other options you have without getting in her burst range

Edited:

it's ok he's resorted to rating me dumb now and using technicalities as a basis of trying to poke holes in things that don't exist

it's fucking hilarious personally but for the sake of the thread I'll stop
    that's the point, you can't afford to stay out of her range
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #1119
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    that's the point, you can't afford to stay out of her range
    which is when your jungler should come in and get rid of her for you so you can farm

but that's a longshot from what actually will happen and that's why lebonk poops on people

40. Post #1120
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    which is when your jungler should come in and get rid of her for you so you can farm

but that's a longshot from what actually will happen and that's why lebonk poops on people
    what are we even discussing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)