1. Post #2321
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,570 Posts
    d'awwwwww
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #2322
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,852 Posts
    Here's another tiny Homestuck
    d'aww and all, but blonde hair and black eyebrows will never be not strange to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

3. Post #2323
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    9,344 Posts
    d'aww and all, but blonde hair and black eyebrows will never be not strange to me
    And on an Asian too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #2324
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,792 Posts

Japan agrees.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #2325
    January 2011
    2,462 Posts

i find this image hilarious for a variety of reasons
    I think this calls for the black police officer again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #2326

November 2010
    169 Posts

Void Zippie came in the mail! Sorry about Mr. Blurrycam and Mrs. LED Flash.
    How's the quality, worth the $40?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2327
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,936 Posts
    My 11 year old sister is about 500 panels away from Act 5 Act 2 and I have to watch her like a hawk to make sure she stops trying to make Nepeta's hat w/ horns.

No sister of mine is cosplaying.

Edited:

Especially not as Nepeta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #2328
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,792 Posts
    My 11 year old sister is about 500 panels away from Act 5 Act 2 and I have to watch her like a hawk to make sure she stops trying to make Nepeta's hat w/ horns.

No sister of mine is cosplaying.

Edited:

Especially not as Nepeta.
    Nepetas I've met at comicon are usually... well autistic catgirls. Which is a shame, since she was my favorite troll at one point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #2329
    hOnK :o)
    December 2009
    3,987 Posts
    How's the quality, worth the $40?
    Yes. It's pretty soft and the color is really nice. The Void symbol isn't too noticeable on the front, but you can see it well on the back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

10. Post #2330
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,936 Posts
    Nepetas I've met at comicon are usually... well autistic catgirls. Which is a shame, since she was my favorite troll at one point.
    I am trying to get her to like Terezi the most again, which will probably happen by itself once she talks to Dave a lot more in Act 5 Act 2.

Or when Nepeta dies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #2331
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    I am trying to get her to like Terezi the most again, which will probably happen by itself once she talks to Dave a lot more in Act 5 Act 2.

Or when Nepeta dies.
    Vriska.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2332
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,936 Posts
    I actually do not know what her impression of Vriska is yet.

13. Post #2333
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,434 Posts
    post pics

14. Post #2334
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,852 Posts

Japan agrees.
    this disturbs me on many levels
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2335
    Wet Birds
    September 2005
    8,061 Posts

I know this was on that tumbler and many may have seen it already through there, but damn I can't breathe.

I'm dying please help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 27 (list)

16. Post #2336
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,936 Posts
    I wanted to post pictures of the notes she has taken, but she lost her Homestuck notebook a while ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

17. Post #2337
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,792 Posts

Or when Nepeta dies.
    Let her do her own thing, she can like whatever and whomever she wants, even if they're not the most well developed character or even the best. If she likes a character don't try to steal her fun from her, and if she wants to cosplay nepeta or any other troll help her be the best cosplay she can, lest you get the creepy aradia. I mean, as long as she's not insane and refrains from asking people people to whip her fan character and make her bleed with a ballgag she should be alright. I mean, it's not like there's some guy who's only defining trait is terrible awkwardness and fetishi- oh wait.... well I mean, it's not like there's a character who's only defining trait is getting high and murde- wait um... yeah... keep an eye on her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2338
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,434 Posts
    I wanted to post pictures of the notes she has taken, but she lost her Homestuck notebook a while ago.
    post pics of her to make up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #2339
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,792 Posts
    post pics of her to make up
    She's 11 you perv.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

20. Post #2340
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

21. Post #2341
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    I actually do not know what her impression of Vriska is yet.
    You must make her love Vriska, everyone needs to love Vriska.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2342
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,434 Posts
    She's 11 you perv.
    well now

this just got a lot better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

23. Post #2343
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,792 Posts
    You must make her love Vriska, everyone needs to love Vriska.
    That would defeat Hussie's intended point of Vriska.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #2344
    <3
    October 2010
    14,103 Posts
    Make her like eridan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #2345
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Clearly she needs to like Nepeta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2346
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,000 Posts
    best character is FedoraFreak

FedoraFreak is mai waifu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #2347
    make her like one that isn't fucking weird

Kanaya or Feferi are the least likely to damage her

Edited:

or y'know just let her read and decide for her self maybe she'll not become mental about any of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #2348
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    That would defeat Hussie's intended point of Vriska.
    Who's Hussie?

Edited:

best character is FedoraFreak

FedoraFreak is mai waifu
    He reached god-tier so he must be strong as hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

29. Post #2349
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Tub is best character, make he like tub.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2350
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,792 Posts
    Tub is best character, make he like tub.
    Tub is a shitty character, make her like toilet.

31. Post #2351
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    Make her like Lil Cal.

Edited:

Update!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

32. Post #2352
    June 2010
    857 Posts
    Someone just got friend-zoned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #2353
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,990 Posts
    Jane you dumb motherfucker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

34. Post #2354
    ahahaha oh god that face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

35. Post #2355
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    Is it bad if I somehow relate myself to Jane a bit after reading the last update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2356
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,936 Posts
    She likes Terezi a lot too, and I don't feel like Terezi is a bad influence.

Edited:

Oh hey an update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2357
    July 2007
    863 Posts
    Jake and John are going to end up having an epic fight or some shit over Vriska, calling it now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2358
    hOnK :o)
    December 2009
    3,987 Posts
    Is it bad that I thought that was John for a sec? I mean look at her hair, it spiked up due to FEELINGS.

Jeez there sure is a lot of TEEN DRAMA going on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

39. Post #2359
    June 2010
    857 Posts
    Is it sad that I can say that I am able to relate to Jake in this situation?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #2360
    <3
    October 2010
    14,103 Posts
    Jane, what the hell?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)