1. Post #561
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,527 Posts

Doc. Scratch.
    oh lord this is just so sufficiently grave

Edited:

Too old. Would guess it'd be more gentlemanly, less raspy, more soothing and perfect.

Somebody said Freaky Fred from Courage, which I believe as accurate in the tone of the voice. Someone else said Gman, which makes more sense in reference to subject matter, as long as you get rid of the stuttering. I'd say Gman sans stutter/quirks is the closest to what Hussie intended.

the question is, Jack Noir headcanon??
    humphrey bogart jack noir headcanon forever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #562
    <3
    October 2010
    13,426 Posts
    Still saying Doc Scratch should have more of an English Accent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #563
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    8,872 Posts
    what if all the characters that we think should have English accents, do end up having them, but not like high-class gentlemanly english accents but sound like total chavs

just imagine

Jake English, with a chavvy as fuck accent

"Oi strider, yah fuckin' prick, wheres mah hundred quid"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

4. Post #564
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,549 Posts
    no please god no

the only one allowed to talk like that IS jake english
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #565
    January 2011
    4,112 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 4 (list)

6. Post #566
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

7. Post #567
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    9,246 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

8. Post #568
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    15,911 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12 (list)

9. Post #569
    WHOA HEY GUYS HUGE FUCKING TEXT HERE
    May 2006
    556 Posts

So I decided that the Prospitian Senator's real name is Jase Fair.

It was originally Jase Nile to synonymous Jack Noir's initials but then that's silly because Nile doesn't seem to do anything with color white. The word Fair is synonymous with White.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #570
    April 2009
    9,246 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Funny Funny x 22Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    15,911 Posts
    Update. And the glasses must be prototyped. It is a thing that must happen.

Edited:

So I decided that the Prospitian Senator's real name is Jase Fair.

It was originally Jase Nile to synonymous Jack Noir's initials but then that's silly because Nile doesn't seem to do anything with color white. The word Fair is synonymous with White.
    Jase Blanc?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

12. Post #572
    April 2009
    9,246 Posts
    AR: You know pi?
    TT: What, you mean the number?
    AR: Yes, the number. The big circle number, genius.
    TT: I knew you meant the fucking number, my question was a joke.
    AR: I know your question was a joke, my response was a joke.
    TT: Yeah, I know that. I'm practically you, dumbass. All these things we're saying are jokes, including this fuckin' useless clarification.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #573
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,924 Posts
    MSPAchan returned.
    This is 4 days late

Alright guys, here's our first submission! Roxy's Theme: Wisest Wizord

This is awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #574
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,527 Posts
    the autoresponder owns

been looking forward to watching dirk talk to himself for a while now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #575
    January 2012
    38 Posts
    so lemme get this straight

your thought process was

"Hmm, this thread made it through 13 iterations in GD, and no one has thought to mention it should be in the MS section? Perhaps there's a reason for that? NAHHHH"
    I disagree, that is not at all my thought process at that time at all, Mister. My thought process was,
    "Hey, there is a MS Paint section, and here is a thread about No MS paint drawings with the name MS Paint Adventures in General Discussion, maybe I should troll these guys for the hell of it. And I did. :P Bu dont worry, I wasnt Serious about it. I am a troll in learning. Going to Troll University in Morrowing, and I have Mr. Trollsalot as my teacher.

(User was banned for this post (""Trolling"? More like backpedalling. Five bans and seven locked threads in your first month, get your shit together" - Dragon))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    Ahaha who gives a shit, its just a dumb assumption.

17. Post #577
    <3
    October 2010
    13,426 Posts
    I disagree, that is not at all my thought process at that time at all, Mister. My thought process was,
    "Hey, there is a MS Paint section, and here is a thread about No MS paint drawings with the name MS Paint Adventures in General Discussion, maybe I should troll these guys for the hell of it. And I did. :P Bu dont worry, I wasnt Serious about it. I am a troll in learning. Going to Troll University in Morrowing, and I have Mr. Trollsalot as my teacher.
    Why would you do that in facepunch of all pla- oh, you're new here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

18. Post #578
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,527 Posts
    ok well have fun and good luck, see you on the other side
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #579
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,700 Posts
    Hey, I have a store that sells bikes that only move backwards. Perhaps you'd like one, as you already seem proficiant at operating them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

20. Post #580
    hOnK :o)
    December 2009
    3,987 Posts
    Watch out guys, we've got a genius over here.

I would post the image macro but I don't want to get banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #581
    July 2007
    7,700 Posts
    Also GJ spelling Morrowind with a g.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #582
    June 2010
    4,345 Posts
    i always read "ha ha, hee hee, hoo hoo" not as a laugh but as it is typed out, and dry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

23. Post #583
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,505 Posts
    Heh, just noticed that the horse on Dirk's desktop background is an actual statue outside of an airport in Denver. I've seen it in person, its eyes really do glow like that, and it's anatomically correct. I did a quick google search and apparently it killed the artist who made it when it fell on him. I really am looking forward to the end of the creepy horse stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #584
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    -snip, will post later, images not working because of some kind of fuckall-

25. Post #585
    August 2011
    267 Posts
    http://homestuckballoonparty.tumblr.com/
    This is incredibly silly, but funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #586
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,594 Posts
    Update
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #587
    October 2010
    7,301 Posts
    http://homestuckballoonparty.tumblr.com/
    This is incredibly silly, but funny.
    It's, it's just panels of homestuck with balloons pasted on top.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    July 2007
    7,700 Posts
    Time for "the talk"

29. Post #589
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,594 Posts
    Time for "the talk"
    Judging by this pesterlog I have a feeling that Dirk might not have man love for Jake. Auto-Responder might have just made that up to serve his own plans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

30. Post #590
    <3
    October 2010
    13,426 Posts
    Time for "the talk"
    Birds, meet Bees.

31. Post #591
    July 2007
    7,700 Posts
    Judging by this pesterlog I have a feeling that Dirk might not have man love for Jake. Auto-Responder might have just made that up to serve his own plans.
    I sort of suspected that. Let's see how this'll play out

32. Post #592
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,017 Posts
    Does anyone else notice Hussie making fun of shippers here?

Because I do and it's fucking magnificent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

33. Post #593
    February 2010
    2,735 Posts
    Does anyone else notice Hussie making fun of shippers here?

Because I do and it's fucking magnificent
    I still stand by my theory that a big reason troll romance/biology was set up the way it was was to fuck with shippers

Edited:

It just seems like something hussie'd do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

34. Post #594
    April 2009
    9,246 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Funny Funny x 30Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #595
    November 2009
    3,370 Posts
    Oh my god what is this magnificent thing from I can't breathe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #596
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    4,977 Posts
    what is this FROM?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #597
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,432 Posts
    Angel Beats, it reeks of mediocre but i guess it had some good points.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,551 Posts
    Am I the only one whose patience is running thin with Dirk? He's just not that interesting, especially when you compare him to Dave and Rose, who he seems to be a combination of.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #599
    April 2009
    9,246 Posts
    These conversations between him and the autoresponder are hilarious though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events

40. Post #600
    Dirk's pretty fucking boring and not really at all what I hoped
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)