1. Post #161
    July 2011
    715 Posts
    So, a couple days after christmas me and my Boyfriend broke up, And over the next few days I proceeded to make it worse by getting mad at him, so we stopped talking...Couple weeks later I apologized and told him I didn't mean to be mean. He said it was fine but he didn't want to talk to me anymore. So today he calls me up and says he misses talking to me, We end up hanging out for hours, chatting and watching TV just like when we were together and when he left we kinda had that awkward "Oh yeah we're not together anymore." moment.

I still have feelings for him and I don't know what to do, I need love advice from strangers on the internet.
    I know nothing of this emotion called 'love' but I just ripped my still beating heart out of my chest, its dangerous to go alone, take it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,905 Posts
    wow youre so cool!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    wow youre so cool!!
    ear stretchers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,905 Posts
    at least you can fix your ears (cos im not a retard and wont go stupid big!!) you cant live without a heart that man is silly!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,485 Posts
    Prime example of how shit this thread is, does anyone actually have advice for the guy or are you just going to make pokes at each other and post "penis" occasionally?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    Prime example of how shit this thread is, does anyone actually have advice for the guy or are you just going to make pokes at each other and post "penis" occasionally?
    We could make pokes at eachother with our penises?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,905 Posts
    gonna poke peoples penises

8. Post #168
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    36,142 Posts
    penis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,141 Posts
    We could make pokes at eachother with our penises?
    Please poke at me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,842 Posts
    Hey, I can think of several threads that are/were worse.

Were. COUGH.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    36,142 Posts
    lol

wbt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,920 Posts
    It's snowing here and looks sexy as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,905 Posts
    everyone in the uk saying its snowing it's just pouring rain here :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,853 Posts
    whoa new thread i'm late to the party
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    It ain't snowing here.

C'mon guys, whatever happened to fair shares? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,141 Posts
    I want to see snow. ;(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    It was snowing this morning here,

I passed out yesterday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,485 Posts
    Oh god it's raining so much, I'm gonna drown.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #179
    Dennab
    October 2009
    2,982 Posts
    I love snow. Its really beautiful, and romantic in my opinion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #180

June 2011
    610 Posts
    So, a couple days after christmas me and my Boyfriend broke up, And over the next few days I proceeded to make it worse by getting mad at him, so we stopped talking...Couple weeks later I apologized and told him I didn't mean to be mean. He said it was fine but he didn't want to talk to me anymore. So today he calls me up and says he misses talking to me, We end up hanging out for hours, chatting and watching TV just like when we were together and when he left we kinda had that awkward "Oh yeah we're not together anymore." moment.

I still have feelings for him and I don't know what to do, I need love advice from strangers on the internet.
    I know this will be hard (Ignore the puns), but try and sit down together and actually talk about what's going on between you too. Tell him you still have feelings for him, and try and see if he cares about you. Also, try and talk to him about what went wrong when you two broke up. You might get somewhere, you might not. But if you believe that you two have a second chance, go for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,882 Posts
    jesus fuck it's so cold here

-32c outside and like 14c in my room

i'm dying
    It's -1 here and I'm nowhere near the ocean like almost everywhere in sweden is

backwards weather
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    484 Posts
    So, a couple days after christmas me and my Boyfriend broke up, And over the next few days I proceeded to make it worse by getting mad at him, so we stopped talking...Couple weeks later I apologized and told him I didn't mean to be mean. He said it was fine but he didn't want to talk to me anymore. So today he calls me up and says he misses talking to me, We end up hanging out for hours, chatting and watching TV just like when we were together and when he left we kinda had that awkward "Oh yeah we're not together anymore." moment. I still have feelings for him and I don't know what to do, I need love advice from strangers on the internet.
    I'm kind of in the same boat. my ex and I hang out a lot, and I still have some feelings for him, but he's literally incapable of having intimate emotions for extended periods of time, because of his sociopathy. The best advice I can give is that you have two options: if he has feelings for you still too(which you'd have to find out) then try getting back together. However, if you're in my shoes and he's lost all interest, then it's gonna suck for a couple months, but you just have to move on.

23. Post #183
    why did you go out with a sociopath
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    NATURALLY WIRED TO HAVE SEX WITH KIDS
    June 2007
    8,798 Posts
    They're too manipulative and he gets fooled into liking them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,485 Posts
    You can't choose who you have feelings for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    doesn't mean you act on those feelings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Tea
    Dennab
    December 2008
    4,084 Posts
    meta made me do this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,485 Posts
    Whipped
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,882 Posts
    Dawkins is being a blowhard 51% of the time so I don't like him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #190

June 2011
    610 Posts
    Probably old news, but ZOMG SNOW!!!!!!

-Edit-

Its why I said Probably old news.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    April 2011
    2,800 Posts
    Im kind envious of you all with snow.

It rained its ass off all day long over here. Its a great thing I went home and didn't stay at the college because that place is flooded as hell right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    Dennab
    June 2010
    1,558 Posts
    it was sunny today

it was cool.

33. Post #193
    i know you hear that bang, bang that's the bass in my chevrolet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,832 Posts
    My roommate and I went to go see Chronicle.

It was an amazing film.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    June 2010
    3,622 Posts
    Never heard of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    484 Posts
    Because I was attracted to him and he, somehow, became attracted to me for a period of time. Regardless, it still hurts, even 2 months after he dumped me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    I'm 100% sure everyone else here had a better night's sleep than I did last night. :<

38. Post #198
    Dennab
    June 2010
    1,558 Posts
    I'm 100% sure everyone else here had a better night's sleep than I did last night. :<
    why's that yo

39. Post #199
    June 2010
    3,622 Posts
    Okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    why's that yo
    tl;dr - Middle of dinner I get a stomachache, decide to go to bed early. Wake up in middle of the night to puke EVERYWHERE, grab a bucket and proceed to puke another 5 times throughout the night, getting no sleep at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)