Vintage 1965 Jeep CJ-5 painted Chevrolet orange. That is my beach cruiser~
    You actually a jumper?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #8163
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,422 Posts
    you got a cj-5? :C I want it
    Ya I'll take some pictures of it when I get back home sometime. It's really cool.

4. Post #8164
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    I may or may not have a gun but I do not wish to incriminate myself on a public forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #8165
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    So Splurgy convinced me to schedule an appointment way back in april, they just called a and postponed it till the middle of june

lolnope just cancelled entirely and had them remove all my information

Edited:

And I don't mean to bring up fresh wounds but was it ever known if ragin cajun actually killed himself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #8166
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,896 Posts
    Edited:

And I don't mean to bring up fresh wounds but was it ever known if ragin cajun actually killed himself?
    From what i got, her mother walked in when he tried to OD. I dont think he will come back to FP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #8167
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,046 Posts
    hey guys, a lot of you (you know who you are) told me I should probably go see someone and I did, and I'm off to go see that person for help.

Later, yo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

8. Post #8168
    Dennab
    February 2011
    1,499 Posts
    This thread moves too fast. Can some of you stop being gay so I can keep up with you guys? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #8169
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,426 Posts
    I would own loads of revolvers if I could. Revolvers are sexy as fuck~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #8170
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,774 Posts
    good luck yo

go for it if you have 23K laying around in your basement
    I could have sworn some company is going to start making reproductions in both semi and full auto.

Edited:

that would mean it wouldn't be 23k

11. Post #8171
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    This thread moves too fast. Can some of you stop being gay so I can keep up with you guys? :(
    Or maybe you should be more gay?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #8172
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    do I look like a homosexual to you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #8173
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    795 Posts
    I can't see you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

14. Post #8174
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    I can't see you.
    "I disagree."
    You can't, I can.

post those eyes again to show him your srs
    kk

Beauty, aren't I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #8175
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,505 Posts
    post those eyes again to show him your srs

Edited:

Okay guys, I'm going to bed, so g'night ya'll. I hope you all have nice dreams, because I certainly won't. Very stressful day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #8176
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    please tell me you aren't saying that your genetic line should end because of your appearance, cause that's what it looks like.
    Oh, no no no. I simply hate all the genetic predispositions my families have (diabetes, teeth problems, early balding, &c &c).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

17. Post #8177
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,816 Posts
    I'm seriously considering getting up at 4:00AM just to play a lil' bit of Diablo 3.
    Should I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #8178
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    If it would make you happy.

Think of the pros and cons.

19. Post #8179
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I'm seriously considering getting up at 4:00AM just to play a lil' bit of Diablo 3.
    Should I?
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #8180
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,848 Posts
    It's 4 AM here now and I haven't slept. Procrastination'll kill me one day probably.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #8181
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,046 Posts
    hi guys I'm back

the therapist was a total bro and I feel good talking to someone (professionally) about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #8182
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    I was thinking about visiting my school's psychologist, but before I asked my teacher to schedule an appointment, my odd anxiety-like feelings disappeared.

23. Post #8183
    I had to go to an outpatient therapy group for a few months, i was (still am) a crazy person once.

24. Post #8184
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    5,913 Posts
    I'm going to therapy currently for a bunch of reasons. I'm hoping to not be like I am now in a few months, but that's being hopeful.

25. Post #8185
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,774 Posts
    I think my whole family needs a psychiatrist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

26. Post #8186
    Oh, no no no. I simply hate all the genetic predispositions my families have (diabetes, teeth problems, early balding, &c &c).
    You mustn't allow yourself to be chained to fate, to be ruled by your genes. Human beings can choose the kind of life that they want to live. What's important is that you choose life... and then live.

I have lived by these words my entire life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #8187
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    I had to go to an outpatient therapy group for a few months, i was (still am) a crazy person once.
    same here, too bad i had to leave before they could really help me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #8188
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    You mustn't allow yourself to be chained to fate, to be ruled by your genes. Human beings can choose the kind of life that they want to live. What's important is that you choose life... and then live.

:colbert:

29. Post #8189
    Well, it's nighttime for me, nighty night my fellow homos <3

30. Post #8190
    Well, it's nighttime for me, nighty night my fellow homos <3
    Goodnight Bucket of fuck. May you one day be as hard as a puck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #8191
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts

nerd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #8192
    Thanks bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #8193
    July 2010
    2,512 Posts
    MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME A ROSE ITSL IKEFJSDJFSDKJFSDJFS AAAAAAAAAAAH <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

34. Post #8194
    MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME A ROSE ITSL IKEFJSDJFSDKJFSDJFS AAAAAAAAAAAH <3
    You lucky bastard. That's so bloody romantic I could explode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #8195
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    795 Posts
    Any tips on suppressing a really sensitive gag reflex? (clenching my fist really tight doesn't work for me)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #8196
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,046 Posts
    (clenching my fist really tight doesn't work for me)
    you're fucked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Zing Zing x 4 (list)

37. Post #8197
    November 2009
    1,962 Posts
    Any tips on suppressing a really sensitive gag reflex? (clenching my fist really tight doesn't work for me)
    There are pills if you want it suppressed badly enough.

Edited:

There are pills if you want it suppressed badly enough.
    That and you can slowly train yourself to have a weaker and weaker reflex (That's what I did/do)

38. Post #8198
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,539 Posts
    eventually you get good enough at sucking cock that you can pretty much slide a long veiny phallus down your throat for at least 1-2 seconds before any type of gagging goes on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

39. Post #8199
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,046 Posts
    eventually you get good enough at sucking cock that you can pretty much slide a long veiny phallus down your throat for at least 1-2 seconds before any type of gagging goes on
    Or you can be a pro and deepthroat until you can't breathe and have to take a breath.

:U
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #8200
    December 2008
    499 Posts
    A good day, my butt hurts, but power hour is the shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)