1. Post #7041
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I hate my hair. It's always fuzzy and generally ugly.

I wish I had straight hair lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #7042
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    Remind me how you look again.
    Sure.

Shaving before photos is a no-no which creates red spots on your face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #7043
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    I was an emotional wreck for an entire week whilst she was fucking him less than three days after we broke up.

It's been about half a month since then. I still have lingering depression going on with me, but at least I can control it now. Even though I think she deserves that pain, it pains me to say such things. I never want to wish bad things upon anybody... But I felt abused in that relationship and it's hard for me to shake-off.
    You defiantly shouldn't feel bad about saying that, sounds like this person did horrible things to you, it's one thing to wish something upon someone compared to actually doing it. Vent all you want!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #7044
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,748 Posts
    Hmm not bad. Kane i mean.

Edited:

To be fair, here's a pic of me taken yesterday.as you can see i don't look like HorizoN i'm a Gayngsta Fuck you dropbox
    Cool.

A suggestion though: try to shave not just your mustache, but the sides of your face too. It's looking a little too fuzzy for it's own good. And the acne is an easily fixed problem, just a healthy diet and some generic skin lotion and you're set, since you don't look like you have that bad acne at all. It's quite clear in fact for your age.

Other than that you look good! I recognize the t-shirt too.

Edited:

wait I look like fuckitbucket?

Edited:

why would you say such a thing
    Must've been an old pic or something or another user. I remember you looked like that cute little kid with the cheeks I wanted to pinch, and some other user too. Thought it was Fuckitbucket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #7045
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    724 Posts
    As long as we're slinging photos, I suppose it isn't entirely fair for me to call my hair straight, as some days it gets like this:

God, I regret posing for that picture. The carpet in that corner was so dusty, my allergies were horrible for hours after that ;-;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #7046
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,748 Posts
    It's totally fair for you to feel that way, man. That's some screwed up shit, if you don't mind my bluntly putting it. And cute picture, by the way - I'd die for hair as flippy as that. What god cursed me with straight hair :C
    Curly hair, good? It's like a uncontrollable tentacle monster coming out of my head, and it doesn't even rape people! It fizzes up all the time too. Thanks btw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #7047

8. Post #7048
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    724 Posts
    Sure.

Try having scarring acne! Perma-redspots. D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #7049
    As long as we're slinging photos, I suppose it isn't entirely fair for me to call my hair straight, as some days it gets like this:

God, I regret posing for that picture. The carpet in that corner was so dusty, my allergies were horrible for hours after that ;-;
    Your cuteness took up my entire monitor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

10. Post #7050
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    Try having scarring acne! Perma-redspots. D:
    Did you try using an acne cream?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #7051
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,748 Posts

Cute :3

I have no allergies, so I have no idea what it's like. How is it?

12. Post #7052
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    724 Posts
    Did you try using an acne cream?
    Many. And antibiotics, which I've been on for.. hoo, almost a year. I'd post a picture from when it was RELALY bad, but.. naaaah.

Edited:

Cute :3

I have no allergies, so I have no idea what it's like. How is it?
    Thanks! :D

Uh, it's not really as bad as most would make it out to be! Just really a pain in the arse when you're sneezing all over the placed and everyone's unduly grossed out and there's not much you can do about it, you know? Doesn't help that I'm allergic to, like.. 100 different common things. It was way worse when I was little, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #7053
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Sure.

do you ever NOT make faces in pictures?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #7054
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    724 Posts
    Your cuteness took up my entire monitor.
    Erk, sorry. I should've resized it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

15. Post #7055
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,748 Posts
    Speaking of acne, I used to have the worst. Last year I went to the dermatologist and got an assload of prescription high-powered acne cream. I still have small pimples lining all over my body, and most annoyingly, my chin.

Edited:

Sure.

I feel like I know you. I don't know why. Where are you from? It's starting to creep me out.

16. Post #7056
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    do you ever NOT make faces in pictures?
    There was ONE time...

I posted this before!

I feel like I know you. I don't know why. Where are you from? It's starting to creep me out.
    You may not know me, but I've seen you around. I got to know you a bit more than most people. Let's just say you look like an angel when you sleep.

Seriously though, I'm from(and living in) Chicago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #7057
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #7058
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,965 Posts
    I used to have really terrible acne, too. In fact, before I started getting these really strong treatments for it, my face was absolutely beat red because of all the acne. Thankfully, though, it's almost completely clear, save for some spots and some acne scars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #7059
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,096 Posts
    i was fortunate enough to not get acne

and also fortunate enough to have an awesome sword (you can ask erp i think he still has the picture or three)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

20. Post #7060
    i hate acne so much, that i wore this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

21. Post #7061
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    724 Posts
    I used to have really terrible acne, too, but I used a really high powered treatment. I had a picture of myself when I first started the treatment, and my face was literally beat red because of the acne, but now it's almost completely clear, save for some spots and some acne scars.
    I still get mad break outs (what any regular person would call "bad" acne) even after all of the crap I did for when it was, like.. apocalyptic. I'm far happier now than I was then, though, so that's all that matters to me. :) I'm glad you're clearing up well, though.. I hope mine makes some more progress in the near future, too! Don't know what I'm gonna do about these scars, though.. they literally look like awful burn scars.

22. Post #7062
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,541 Posts
    i was fortunate enough to not get acne

and also fortunate enough to have an awesome sword (you can ask erp i think he still has the picture or three)
    is that some kind of phallic reference

23. Post #7063
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,748 Posts
    You may not know me, but I've seen you around. I got to know you a bit more than most people. Let's just say you look like an angel when you sleep.
    Ah, that's good. I'm in South Florida, so...

24. Post #7064
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,096 Posts
    is that some kind of phallic reference
    no I literally had a sword

I'll try to find the picture of it going clean through my door

25. Post #7065
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,748 Posts
    i hate acne so much, that i wore this.
    Really? A bandana gasmask?

26. Post #7066
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,835 Posts
    There was ONE time...

I posted this before!

Oh my god yes, your hair reminds me of Damon albarn, that sexy mofo.
    Also did anyone ask for a bear?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #7067
    Yes, reminds me of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

28. Post #7068
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    I guess since everyone else is posting pictures of themselves I may aswell:

29. Post #7069
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,748 Posts
    Oh god, don't tell me you're a bear, Fingers?

Brazilian hairy men inbound.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #7070
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    Ah, that's good. I'm in South Florida, so...
    But I've seen you.
    I see you often.
    You're on my mind.

LOL, no. I don't like flying and I'd get heat stroke under the sun in Florida and the fire ants would eat me.
    AND a long, car ride would cause me to puke. I'm fine, here in Chicago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

31. Post #7071
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    Also did anyone ask for a bear?
    ;) Oh god my automerge....

32. Post #7072
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,601 Posts

I'm 6'

it absolutely sucks when I go visit my auntie in Wales because I keep banging my fucking head on everything!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #7073
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    724 Posts
    I guess since everyone else is posting pictures of themselves I may aswell:

Oh, wow, you look quite a bit like a guy I've seen around my school.

34. Post #7074
    Those eyes...Are beautiful <3 i hate getting ninja'd

35. Post #7075
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts

I'm 6'

it absolutely sucks when I go visit my auntie in Wales because I keep banging my fucking head on everything!
    why is the area around your eyes so black??

36. Post #7076
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,096 Posts

here is my sword

you just don't fuck with that sword

I don't know if I still have it though that picture is old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #7077
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    how the fuck are you guys so tall? :l
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #7078
    December 2008
    499 Posts
    You know, something tells me EtBuh never sent those rainbow thigh highs.
    Irockz, I sent them like 2-3 weeks ago. I'm in Ohio with a broken neck, I'm going back to VA in a couple days. When I get there, I'll find out where they are cause I have the tracking number at my residence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #7079
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    We hit puberty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #7080
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    724 Posts
    Honestly..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)