1. Post #8481
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #8482
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    I can help, I have experience in murder!
    I mean what?
    Let's go. You bring two weapons, I have the scissors and stuffing.

Don't worry, Chickens.
    [SUB]   It won't hurt.   [/SUB]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #8483
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,913 Posts
    Gives whole new meaning to stuffing a Chicken.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #8484
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,542 Posts
    God damnit guys :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #8485
    I'm just saying, but do any of you actually talk or discuss things that aren't just about gay sex or incredibly gay activities?
    Hey you'd look real good unconscious in my closet.

Nah just kidding I mean my bathtub

Nah just kidding I mean dead in my bathtub

Nah just kidding I mean I'm going to kill you in my bathtub and make it look like suicide

Nah just kidding I mean I'm going to take you out for a romantic dinner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

6. Post #8486
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    Hey you'd look real good unconscious in my closet.

Nah just kidding I mean my bathtub

Nah just kidding I mean dead in my bathtub

Nah just kidding I mean I'm going to kill you in my bathtub and make it look like suicide

Nah just kidding I mean I'm going to take you out for a romantic dinner.
    A two on one? Or are you two lovebirds going to leave me behind?

God damnit guys :c
    We told you that it won't hurt.

7. Post #8487
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    lol redback's post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8488
    A two on one? Or are you two lovebirds going to leave me behind?
    Shhhh, Poe is going to give me the time device for tonight, we have all the time in the world!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #8489
    April 2012
    263 Posts
    Going to stay up all night since I have to go early in the morning to get churros.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Gibraltar Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #8490
    usa
    Developer
    December 2011
    2,299 Posts
    In school, computer design is pretty gay atm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

11. Post #8491
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,106 Posts
    So Splurgy convinced me to schedule an appointment way back in april, they just called a and postponed it till the middle of june

lolnope just cancelled entirely and had them remove all my information
    go to the sodding doctors
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #8492
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    go to the sodding doctors
    I don't even know what that is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #8493
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    A sod doctor is a person who helps your sick grass recover from its illnesses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #8494
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,328 Posts
    The Black Angels are a very good band.

There's a concert near me over the summer and tickets are cheap I need to go to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #8495
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,697 Posts
    Jesus. My brother came out as gay today and it hit me really hard, he has never shown any signs of being gay. My parents talked about how I am like the only chance of grand children and now I feel terrible. As it stands there are 2 people who are actually straight out of this generation of my brothers and sister. I don't even know if I could tell them I am gay anymore, I always relied on my brother to be someone to fall off on because he has a girlfriend, now I just feel terrible and don't want my parents down. They would never care of course but I feel like shit knowing that I am going to be another child to not actually the continue the family line and fuck..

/rant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 23Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #8496
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,724 Posts
    but you can have genetic children as a homosexual why is literally everyone going on about never being able to have kids if you like the wiener seriously

surrogate mothers etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

17. Post #8497
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,557 Posts
    Jesus. My brother came out as gay today and it hit me really hard, he has never shown any signs of being gay. My parents talked about how I am like the only chance of grand children and now I feel terrible. As it stands there are 2 people who are actually straight out of this generation of my brothers and sister. I don't even know if I could tell them I am gay anymore, I always relied on my brother to be someone to fall off on because he has a girlfriend, now I just feel terrible and don't want my parents down. They would never care of course but I feel like shit knowing that I am going to be another child to not actually the continue the family line and fuck..

/rant
    Don't let it get to you like that. I am absolutely positive that just because you are gay you aren't going to disappoint anyone. You shouldn't beat yourself up about something you can't control
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #8498
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    Jesus. ... /rant
    Don't be so hard on yourself! I'd hate to see such a handsome Q, such as yourself, to be upset. Not to mention that tophat of yours... It makes me warm on the inside.
    I bet it's not the first time something like this has happened, so don't be upset. And don't you have other siblings that can carry on the bloodline?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #8499
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    14,022 Posts
    Don't be so concerned with them. Do what you think is right, show them who you are and don't fault. It's best not to lie, even if it will hurt them to tell the truth. In the end only keeping it secret will hurt you even more.

Also, you could listen to the song in your avatar. It's fucking amazing.

20. Post #8500
    but you can have genetic children as a homosexual why is literally everyone going on about never being able to have kids if you like the wiener seriously

surrogate mothers etc
    and besides, why is it so important that a family be carried on genetically

true value lies not in genes, but in values. i say if you pass your values and beliefs on to someone else (an adopted child or a friend or whoever, it doesn't really matter) then you've effectively "continued the family line."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #8501
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    14,022 Posts
    I fucking love this song. I would have sex with it if I could. God damn it's amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

22. Post #8502
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,638 Posts

/rant
    That's actually something I'm afraid of most; the fact that I won't be able to give them the grandchildren they want because of my sexuality.

Don't think about it too hard though, it's not your fault.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #8503
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    14,022 Posts
    and besides, why is it so important that a family be carried on genetically

true value lies not in genes, but in values. i say if you pass your values and beliefs on to someone else (an adopted child or a friend or whoever, it doesn't really matter) then you've effectively "continued the family line."
    Most people, for evolutionary reasons, want to see their seed spread. They want their genes to go unwasted. It's completely normal to feel a tad disappointed when that's not possible.

24. Post #8504
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    I fucking love this song. I would have sex with it if I could. God damn it's amazing.
    How would you proceed to have sex with a song?

25. Post #8505
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts

/rant
    thats legitimately fucked up

I feel for you

surrogate mothers etc
    thats actually a good solution

26. Post #8506
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,783 Posts
    lol redback's post
    what did I miss?

27. Post #8507
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    what did I miss?
    you posted your dick in that thread

ahh the crazy stuff we do...

also I see no dick
    its in there

lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #8508
    December 2005
    5,783 Posts
    you posted your dick in that thread
    ahh the crazy stuff we do...

also I see no dick

29. Post #8509
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,697 Posts
    Don't be so hard on yourself! I'd hate to see such a handsome Q, such as yourself, to be upset. Not to mention that tophat of yours... It makes me warm on the inside.
    I bet it's not the first time something like this has happened, so don't be upset. And don't you have other siblings that can carry on the bloodline?
    I do but I am the only actual Quinn in the family line, the rest are from a different father. I am pretty sure my brother knows from black mailing me in the past and I am sure my sister does when shit sent me a message on Facebook. I don't know, my brother has never even let it on so it just got me and when my dad was talking about it I was kind of deep inside just thinking "Fuck". I am pretty alright now it is just so strange to jump at me.

30. Post #8510
    December 2005
    5,783 Posts
    well holy fuck it's 2:30am

goodnight <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #8511
    August 2009
    953 Posts
    The Black Angels are a very good band.

There's a concert near me over the summer and tickets are cheap I need to go to it.
    I love you

Phosphene Dream is the best song

"He took his pill so he could kill, praise the bible"

Anyway, finished my drawing. There is a guy at local sandwich shop I want to give it to. He keeps telling me to apply there, and always jokes with me while I'm there. Sometimes he looks nervous after I order something, and before I'm gona leave. He is the most attractive man I've ever seen. I don't want him to think I'm stalking him though. (Conundrum)

What should I do?

Edited:

Also should I put my number on the back, or is that too forward?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #8512
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,840 Posts
    That's a sick ass drawing

Giving it to him out of the blue might be a little weird though, especially since he doesn't *really* know you all that well.

Also, he might not be into that style of drawing or something :v

33. Post #8513
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,724 Posts
    nosebleed in the shower!!! AAA!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #8514
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,638 Posts
    I've never had a nosebleed before.

also a nosebleed in the shower seems kinda convenient
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #8515
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,724 Posts
    it is terrible because: blood gets everywhere and very hard to stop

i get nosebleeds p. commonly tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #8516
    RUBY OVERLORD
    November 2011
    2,115 Posts
    nosebleed in the shower!!! AAA!!!
    now it looks like someone died in there

Edited:

american psycho style
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

37. Post #8517
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    speaking of blood, is it weird if you suck on cuts if you get them on your fingers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #8518
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,724 Posts
    only if you say that you are a vampire after doing it and people are around
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #8519
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    724 Posts
    speaking of blood, is it weird if you suck on cuts if you get them on your fingers
    I do it if there are no tissues/cloths around, just for the sake of not grossing everyone out with the sight of my blood all over the place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

40. Post #8520
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    netflix looks cool now

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)