1. Post #8961
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    796 Posts
    This morning around 3 my friend and I were out in the middle of the woods to smoke. That was scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #8962
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    14,022 Posts
    I just keep pepperspray in my purse... knives are too risky. What happens if the person you're trying to defend yourself from overpowers (extremely easy to have happen as a woman) you and grabs it? You've just given them a weapon =\
    True, but I'm a pretty large guy, so I doubt that they'll get near me if I have a knife.

to the people rating me funny, I'm pretty sure Dahmer didn't kidnap anyone but this is a good example why I don't fuck around (not sure how he got the 14 year old and wikipedia doesn't provide any insight)
    Those people are, once again, fucking rare. He's one in a billion. At least we caught that fucker.

Edited:

This morning around 3 my friend and I were out in the middle of the woods to smoke. That was scary.
    :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #8963
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    Oh hey awesome my aunt gave me a computer with a 486 clocked at 66 mhz and 8mb of ram.

I can play arma 2 now
    I hope those Winner ratings are sarcastic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #8964
    July 2010
    2,530 Posts
    A wind scorpion almost stung me holy shit holy shit Iím so freaked out that thing is BIG and apparently VERY FUCKING DANGEROUS AND VENOMOUS AND ALL THAT STUFF what if thereís more oh my god is that something out of monster hunter or a mutant spider-scorpion hybrid or what I need a hug
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #8965
    May 2012
    15 Posts
    A wind scorpion almost stung me holy shit holy shit Iím so freaked out that thing is BIG and apparently VERY FUCKING DANGEROUS AND VENOMOUS AND ALL THAT STUFF what if thereís more oh my god is that something out of monster hunter or a mutant spider-scorpion hybrid or what I need a hug
    bro cis the fuck down you didn't actually get stung so it's ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #8966
    Wind scorpions and all members of the Solifugae family carry no venom.

So calm down mother fucker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #8967
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Those people are, once again, fucking rare. He's one in a billion. At least we caught that fucker
    statistics are irrelevant when it happens to you just saying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8968
    Meow :3
    July 2005
    6,090 Posts
    my birthday's in two days

:toot:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #8969
    probably weed since it was a social event in the woods. if so, who cares?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #8970
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    yaay i am now sixteen :D

i was greeted to balloons in the room where my computer resides
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18567622/IMG_0987.JPG
    Happy birthday!

Edited:

to the people rating me funny, I'm pretty sure Dahmer didn't kidnap anyone but this is a good example why I don't fuck around (not sure how he got the 14 year old and wikipedia doesn't provide any insight)
    Seriously, that is the scariest thing I've ever heard...

11. Post #8971
    Dennab
    April 2012
    5 Posts
    hewli vetyone guioud tio sree mnoare gghay poelpe hejr, if yiour ijntyesd htne bhirtj m eup ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #8972
    hi everyone good to see more gay people here, if you're interested ___ hit me up

interesting

13. Post #8973
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,637 Posts
    hewli vetyone guioud tio sree mnoare gghay poelpe hejr, if yiour ijntyesd htne bhirtj m eup ;)
    I understood everything but this
    ijntyesd htne bhirtj m eup
    fine.

14. Post #8974
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,018 Posts
    OH GOD

WELSH

Hello everyone good to see more gay people here, if you're interested then hit me up ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

15. Post #8975
    April 2012
    263 Posts
    OH GOD

WELSH
    Must resist to make fun...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Gibraltar Show Events

16. Post #8976
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,939 Posts
    I spent the past four days in a row drunk and watching motorbikes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #8977
    I'm afraid of bugs. They freak me right the fuck out. But I find them really interesting, and honestly if I wasn't so scared of them I would consider Entomology.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #8978
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    3,840 Posts
    Turns out my friend who wasn't gay, became gay, and now has feelings for me.

I helped convert him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

19. Post #8979
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,557 Posts

I think part two should be in the related videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #8980
    Turns out my friend who wasn't gay, became gay, and now has feelings for me.

I helped convert him
    Have sex and record it...for science of course!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #8981
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,203 Posts
    I realized ever since I went last Monday to a doctor I've been feeling much better but today was pretty bad.

I went and played a game of pool with my dad though now that I'm allowed to go there (well, have been, but no reason to) and that was okay.

stay cute all of you

22. Post #8982
    Dennab
    February 2011
    1,499 Posts
    Damn loneliness.

I have so much more issues to get out of the way before I can touch another wiener.

But this isolation is killing me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #8983
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    what issues

24. Post #8984
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    what issues
    Unsure if should rate disagree.

Everyone has issues, but he's probably exagerating his.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

25. Post #8985
    Unsure if should rate disagree.

Everyone has issues, but he's probably exagerating his.
    Every one of your posts in this thread so far have been pretentious and just generally jerkish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #8986
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    Noted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

27. Post #8987
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    I hope those Winner ratings are sarcastic.
    because I can surely play ArmA 2 on:

A Cyrix 486DX2 - 66 MHz
    8MB ram [2 x 4 SIMM]
    846 MB hard drive [WD Caviar]
    Probably a small little vga video card
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #8988
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    Every one of your posts in this thread so far have been pretentious and just generally jerkish.
    However, I should apologize. I can understand misconstruing the tone of that post. I was trying to be reassuring, but...that didn't work. :?
    --oh my god stop--
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

29. Post #8989
    I am tired and gay

Edited:

and I need my boyfriend here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 5Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #8990
    i enjoy sucking pony dick
    November 2006
    1,545 Posts
    My bed.

Needs less cat and more boyfriend right now. But oh well, he's too far away. :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #8991
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    14,022 Posts
    Goodnight fellow gays, I am off to sleep. I love all of you~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #8992
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,637 Posts
    GOODNIGHT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

33. Post #8993
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,328 Posts
    I'm so excited right now it's ridiculous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #8994
    I'm so excited right now it's ridiculous.
    Tell us why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

35. Post #8995
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,328 Posts
    Tell us why.
    I'm going to go see Ringo Starr in June again which is extremely exciting in itself but I just looked on the list of confirmed songs to be performed and one of my favorite songs is on there and it wasn't there the first time I saw him so I am very excited.

I also might be going to see the Black Angels in August.

I am excited.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

36. Post #8996
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,203 Posts
    I'm going to go see Ringo Starr in June again which is extremely exciting in itself but I just looked on the list of confirmed songs to be performed and one of my favorite songs is on there and it wasn't there the first time I saw him so I am very excited.

I also might be going to see the Black Angels in August.

I am excited.

Lucky you.
    Nothing interesting ever comes around here.

37. Post #8997
    July 2010
    2,530 Posts
    aww now I'm feeling down

what do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

38. Post #8998
    I like the zip of Miracle Whip
    January 2010
    4,248 Posts
    I just got back from a get-together with a lot of my friends from school, and it hit me that it's the last week of school here and a lot of my friends are graduating and moving on.

Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

39. Post #8999
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    4,918 Posts
    I just got back from a get-together with a lot of my friends from school, and it hit me that it's the last week of school here and a lot of my friends are graduating and moving on.

Fuck.
    Pretty much all of mine are gone or turned into hick douchebags, and the couple I still hang around with sometimes do the same old shit.

40. Post #9000
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Found another computer. From the looks of it, the specs are:

1GB DDR2 667 MHz [checked in BIOS]
    Pentium 4 @ 3.20 GHz [checked in BIOS]
    a 250 GB 7200 RPM hard drive and another HDD that I didn't bother identifying
    Windows XP [though it won't recognize anything]
    ASUS CDRW drive? Not entirely sure
    Lite-On DVD Multi drive
    512MB ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro [yes it really is]

A very good find considering where I found it [just laying around on the street]

It looks like it MAY be the exact same socket as this 2.13 GHz Core 2 Duo I have. I'll look into it. I also have like, 5 GB of DDR2 memory here that I can toss in as well, which I'll do later. I'm gonna reinstall the OS with a CD Key I have. Looks like an upgraded prebuilt to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)