1. Post #9281
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    No, but i'm studying to become a surgeon.
    I got all the stuff I needed together for self-surgery, but pussied out of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

2. Post #9282
    August 2009
    953 Posts
    Same for me, but with tattoo gear for "stick and poke". I think I'll get to it eventually, but I'm afraid of messing up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #9283
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,425 Posts
    I want to get some socks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #9284
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,896 Posts
    i wish i had something gay to say
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #9285
    July 2010
    2,530 Posts
    there is always something gay to say

cum throbbing cocks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #9286
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,896 Posts
    someone post a picture of their pink sock(s)

Edited:

is that gay enough

7. Post #9287
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,217 Posts
    Hello everyone.

How are you on this fine evening? I'm memorizing a shitty poem so I don't get a C in English.

Edited:

someone post a picture of their pink sock(s)

Edited:

is that gay enough
    If I had any, you'd be the first to get pictures of em.

8. Post #9288
    I am rather happy. My boyfriend is coming in ~20 days to stay for 12 days! Yayyyyyyy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Winner Winner x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9289
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    Congratulations! Don't do anything too kinky. I'm watching you, TehWhale.

And the blue underwear looks better than the purple one.
    (I was bored.)

10. Post #9290
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,676 Posts
    In 25 days I'm moving in with my boyfriend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 16Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #9291
    July 2008
    724 Posts
    I recently broke up with my boyfriend :<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13 (list)

12. Post #9292
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,837 Posts
    I don't know why, but for some reason I had always thought you two lived together. Guess not!

I assume its local, so there's not going to be any big issues with work/schooling/etc?

13. Post #9293
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    I am rather happy. My boyfriend is coming in ~20 days to stay for 12 days! Yayyyyyyy
    D'aaww

Edited:

D'aaaaaaaawwwwwwww So, many good things in the thread today, how fantastic.

14. Post #9294
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,676 Posts
    I don't know why, but for some reason I had always thought you two lived together. Guess not!

I assume its local, so there's not going to be any big issues with work/schooling/etc?
    We got together in January 2011 and we lived on the same street (by chance), so we basically lived together and always slept in the same bed, since it was no problem going between our apartments (literally a 10 second walk door to door). We'd been friends for about a year before hand.

After being together for about 9 months, he went on university exchange to California from Scotland (he always wanted to live in the US, I wanted him to go). I've seen him for about 2 months in the past 8 months. I just returned from a month in Cali with him (the time before that that we last saw each other was a month over Xmas).

He's coming back soon, and I'm leaving my current apartment to a new one, and he's joining me in it.

:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #9295
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts
    Congrats
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

16. Post #9296
    August 2009
    953 Posts
    I feel terrible and can't seem to connect with you people and your socks.

I'll make an effort....

I don't have many socks cause they had semen in them and are now at the dump making a seagulls day. Or maybe a mouse house. Either way....
    I did a rhyme

Meh

17. Post #9297
    Gay Member #2
    June 2008
    3,953 Posts
    Went to doctors, Got antibiotics and painkillers for a week then gotta go back if my toe isn't better.

Edited:

Also this thread has made me want those socks kinda

the gayness flows through me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #9298
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    i really want some thigh-high striped socks now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #9299
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,207 Posts
    Thigh highs arent sexy and in all honesty look p stupid tbh!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Agree Agree x 6 (list)

20. Post #9300
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,632 Posts
    Thigh highs arent sexy and in all honesty look p stupid tbh!!

ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

21. Post #9301
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,248 Posts
    if you hate thigh highs youll certainly hate me

i got a pair of rainbow stockings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #9302
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,542 Posts
    6 Days till I move in with my BF c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #9303
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    3,180 Posts
    I don't have a boyfriend, so reading the last few posts makes me feel lonely. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

24. Post #9304
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    I don't have a boyfriend, so reading the last few posts makes me feel lonely. :c
    We could start talking about corpses again if you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #9305
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,425 Posts
    We got together in January 2011 and we lived on the same street (by chance), so we basically lived together and always slept in the same bed, since it was no problem going between our apartments (literally a 10 second walk door to door). We'd been friends for about a year before hand.

After being together for about 9 months, he went on university exchange to California from Scotland (he always wanted to live in the US, I wanted him to go). I've seen him for about 2 months in the past 8 months. I just returned from a month in Cali with him (the time before that that we last saw each other was a month over Xmas).

He's coming back soon, and I'm leaving my current apartment to a new one, and he's joining me in it.

About the same story, we first met back in the 8th grade and got together at the start of our senior year in high school. I joined the army to help support my family and to help provide money for college. They currently stationed me in Germany were unfortunately that only gives me maybe once or twice a year were I can see and then add to that the price of a plane ticket. Its been about eight months since I last saw him and in July I'll be flying back to spend about two weeks with him.

Also were getting ready to change duty stations at the end of the year. I'm hoping to try and get a place back in the US. Right now they are trying to keep me here in Germany. I really hope I get sent back to the US, if not I would be forced to keep the same pattern of only seeing him once or twice a year until fall of 2014.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

26. Post #9306
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,632 Posts
    We could start talking about corpses again if you want.

Hell yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #9307
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,207 Posts
    someone get nautsabes in here (is he too long forgotten on fp for this to be relevant tho??)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #9308
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts
    Everything reminds me of my ex. Smells, tastes, my recently shaved beard.
    Everything. Damn shame it is.
    This is happening even though my to-be-bf is coming back to my city in 2 months.
    I can't just forget him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

29. Post #9309
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    36,449 Posts
    nautsabes

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #9310
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,207 Posts
    hes a genuinely cool guy tho still keep in contact with him and stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #9311
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,542 Posts
    Hot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #9312
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,522 Posts
    My cat needs to go to the vet again due to an unusual lump in her throat :/
    Been once today to be administered painkillers. We have to keep the house draft-free and make sure she doesn't eat anything. I dearly hope it's nothing life-threatening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #9313
    roar
    January 2008
    13,339 Posts
    Can some person with some artistic merit help me with my avatar?
    I'm trying to merge this with this

I managed to make it look okay

But the eyes are too dark and I don't know how to make them more visible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

34. Post #9314
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,217 Posts
    But the eyes are too dark and I don't know how to make them more visible.
    Well, black is never gonna contrast too much in dark blue, so your best bet would be to change the fur colour.

It looks fine as it is though imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #9315
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,837 Posts

Aw how sweet :)

My BF may be moving to Oregon (from Ohio) sometime late this summer. I wanna try to make the most of it because if so I probably won't be able to see him except on vacations at least until I graduate, which would likely take 2.5 more years of college if my plan of attack is accurate. Or I could transfer to a different school at the end of next school year in oregon, but that'll likely be stupid expensive. I guess only having a 1.5 years worth of debt isn't so bad though, assuming everything I took trasnfers over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

36. Post #9316
    roar
    January 2008
    13,339 Posts
    Well, black is never gonna contrast too much in dark blue, so your best bet would be to change the fur colour.

It looks fine as it is though imo.
    Yeah I just recolored the fur, I think it's cool now:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #9317
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    6 Days till I move in with my BF c:
    Hah! Who needs a boyfriend!

:c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

38. Post #9318
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,522 Posts
    Turns out it's just a minor throat infection. Antibiotics for a week or so and she'll be fine; absolutely relieved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #9319
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    Back from my first driving lesson, didn't hit anything, didn't stall it, I'd say it went well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

40. Post #9320
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,207 Posts
    Lol im scared for starting driving i feel i would be bad and maybe kkll someone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)