1. Post #9361
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,598 Posts
    Think about where you are, this thread REVOLVES around sex.
    I'm not saying sex is useless, but it shouldn't a goal in life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

2. Post #9362
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,774 Posts

best game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #9363
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,838 Posts
    Goddamn so many youngins around here

I've been driving for years, its so easy. Never did driving school, and I get a perfect on the test and end up being a better driver who knows how to actually use turn signals and drive at a decent speed. Unlike most of the idiots in my town (populated mostly by old people and soccer moms in mini-vans/SUVs).

Now I do pizza delivery and make some decent money for doing it, and doing it fast :B
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #9364
    No, but falling in love (usually) is, and things happen from there if you catch my drift. sex is a nice benefit to a happy relationship.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #9365
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,598 Posts
    No, but falling in love (usually) is, and things happen from there if you catch my drift. sex is a nice benefit to a happy relationship.
    sex=/=relationship and vice versa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #9366
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,170 Posts
    i am missing the point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #9367
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    14,019 Posts
    All those disagrees. :/

Sex is not a goal. That's like saying your goal in life is to play video games, all it is is entertainment. It holds no meaning (and if it does to you, it shouldn't).

Edited:

you are missing the point
    What are you talking about he was the one who made a point in the first place
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #9368
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    I was sad yesterday.
    And today I am happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9369
    I didn't know there was a gay thread

the more I know I guess

So uh where are the pink dildos hm
    HMMMM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

10. Post #9370
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    3,180 Posts
    So uh where are the pink dildos hm
    HMMMM
    Where a gay guy would put his dildo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

11. Post #9371
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Where a gay guy would put his dildo.
    in his penis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #9372
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Morning, and a pre-emptive goodnight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #9373
    Gold Member

December 2006
    654 Posts
    I'm gay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #9374
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,220 Posts
    Think about where you are, this thread REVOLVES around sex.
    maybe so but if you look you'll notice the only people who talk about it all the time are pretty much all the 14-16 year old users who are virgins and the older users who have sex on a regular basis (or at all)dont talk about it or if they do its generally in passing. Those who constantly talk about it only talk about it because they dont fully understand or whatever i guess and feel its super important and put it on this glorified pedestal and stuff
    Even older users who havent had sex dont reallt talk about it
    I guess its just a symptom of horny teenagers~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #9375
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,425 Posts
    Dying alone master race
    Unless its with someone you love. <3

16. Post #9376
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    Unless its with someone you love. <3
    then it wouldnt be dying alone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #9377
    July 2008
    724 Posts
    Finally FP is up, that took forever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #9378
    Gay Member #2
    June 2008
    3,953 Posts
    Yay, I'm stuck on the first page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #9379
    ALPHA MALE
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,541 Posts
    I'm gay and stuff so I'm posting here if it's cool or something I guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

20. Post #9380
    Stardust crusader
    March 2009
    2,864 Posts
    On the topic of gayness, I fucking love Thor/Chris Hemsworth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #9381
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    I'm gay
    You don't say!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #9382
    April 2010
    646 Posts
    So yesterday I pretty much found out my Dad is homophobic

Not going to come out for a while but do any of you gays have experience with coming out to homophobic parents?

What do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events

23. Post #9383
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,903 Posts
    On the topic of gayness, I fucking love Thor/Chris Hemsworth.
    yesssssssssss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #9384
    muna pilu ah ah
    August 2008
    975 Posts

Not going to come out for a while but do any of you gays have experience with coming out to homophobic parents?

What do
    You don't need to be in a hurry, and just leave them to deal with it, if they are gonna be homophobic then they might be even after stupid speeches why you are normal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

25. Post #9385
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,218 Posts
    Man, with Facepunch being down I had nothing to do, well except for working on my painting.

Missed this thread.

26. Post #9386
    December 2009
    397 Posts
    Facepunch please don't leave me again I love you ;-;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

27. Post #9387
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    Why was it even down in the first place?

Also I am sunburnt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #9388
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,633 Posts
    Probably another ddos or some shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #9389
    Stardust crusader
    March 2009
    2,864 Posts
    Sethhack source code was released on FP so probably. I love how by doing that he confirmed that it was a real source code leak
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #9390
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    I hope sethhack does die because of this, I haven't been able to put up a garrysmod server in a year now because everytime I do it gets DDOS'ed to all hell, all because I called him a little bitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

31. Post #9391
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    3,114 Posts
    Anyway i want to make clear that the TISM video was more of a joke.
    Sex isnt the base of a relationship, a relationship is with someone you love, someone you cant get enough of, someone that will be there for you.
    That said sex is a nice activity to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #9392
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,838 Posts

What do
    The solution is don't

I had an ex who came out to homophobic parents in Alabama. It was a very very hard experience for him.

The best way to do it, is to do it when you don't depend on them for a roof, food, income, etc. AKA when you move out or are capable of moving out. It's much easier for you that way to just accept that your parents will never understand the situation, but eventually they might. Thing is, that takes years for that idea to plant in their brain, and until then your life will be pretty bad. That's assuming that even happens of course (them slowly accepting it). It depends on how stubborn they are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

33. Post #9393
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    KorJax is more than right, you should only come out to your parents if you don't depend on them. What made you say your dad is homophobic?

34. Post #9394
    driving is the easiest fucking thing in the world, especially in an automatic
    my family's only got a manual, which was kind of a bitch to get started on, but it's not bad at all once you learn how to use the clutch

35. Post #9395
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,774 Posts

:3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #9396
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,425 Posts
    Goddamn so many youngins around here

I've been driving for years, its so easy. Never did driving school, and I get a perfect on the test and end up being a better driver who knows how to actually use turn signals and drive at a decent speed. Unlike most of the idiots in my town (populated mostly by old people and soccer moms in mini-vans/SUVs).

Now I do pizza delivery and make some decent money for doing it, and doing it fast :B
    Dude I drive tanks for the army. :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

37. Post #9397
    May 2006
    57 Posts

Eurovision just became a lot more interesting.

Stuff like this makes me happy to be gay :')
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #9398
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts

Eurovision just became a lot more interesting.

Stuff like this makes me happy to be gay :')
    What happened? I can never be bothered to watch Eurovision.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #9399
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    I sold candles, had a BBQ and my dog got tangled in the cable on the straighteners and fell down the stairs, he's ok though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

40. Post #9400
    Facepunch please don't leave me again I love you ;-;
    I've been replaced by a forum ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)