1. Post #2201
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,873 Posts
    Don't have kids.
    This is like the sixth time you've been a huge dick for literally no reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #2202
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    why do you have to be such an ass to everyone ...?
    Well obviously he's a pretty pathetic person who either gets a kick out of putting others down or is such an anti-social reject in the real world that he ends up doing the same thing bullies do to him irl on the internet so he feels like he has power.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #2203
    May 2011
    2,934 Posts
    How's that intro to Psych class treatin' ya?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

4. Post #2204
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,414 Posts
    Got to wave 10 in a public match. We end up getting a target elimination round where the targets are atlas mechs.

5. Post #2205
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    How's that intro to Psych class treatin' ya?
    I had Psychology and AP Psychology in High School. I'm in college now.

Besides, I'm not trying to showboat my knowledge of psychology. It's more of a personal experience that I went through.

6. Post #2206
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,999 Posts
    Well obviously he's a pretty pathetic person who either gets a kick out of putting others down or is such an anti-social reject in the real world that he ends up doing the same thing bullies do to him irl on the internet so he feels like he has power.
    Interesting and completely irrelevant take, meanwhile Origin continues to be a horrendously bad client and a blatant push by EA to control what where and how you "rent" their products, despite the fact you paid for it. But thanks for sharing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

7. Post #2207
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    Interesting and completely irrelevant take, meanwhile Origin continues to be a horrendously bad client and a blatant push by EA to control what where and how you "rent" their products, despite the fact you paid for it. But thanks for sharing.
    What? I was referring to your blatant insulting when you were wrong. You can redeem EA games on Origin if you have them on Steam. You just need the CD Key. Most games work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #2208
    May 2011
    2,934 Posts
    I had Psychology and AP Psychology in High School. I'm in college now.

Besides, I'm not trying to showboat my knowledge of psychology.
    Of course not, how silly of me to accuse you of showboating.

9. Post #2209
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,999 Posts
    What? I was referring to your blatant insulting when you were wrong. You can redeem EA games on Origin if you have them on Steam. You just need the CD Key. Most games work.
    My opinion is wrong? You should likely refrain from commenting on post if you can't even decipher the context it's framed in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

10. Post #2210
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,873 Posts
    I likw how you're always so evasive when we ask why you're such a dick

[sub][sub]so either you aren't aware you're being a dick until we tell you and you panic a bit or you're just a very easily collapsible person[/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

11. Post #2211
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    My opinion is wrong? You should likely refrain from commenting on post if you can't even deipher the context it's framed in.
    You told someone to not have kids because he said they allow you to transfer EA games you purchased on Steam.

He's right, and you were not.

That's not opinion. That's fact.

Be a man and just apologize for blatantly insulting someone for no reason. Especially because you were wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #2212
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    Don't have kids.
    when I say transfer I mean reuse the same codes you used to get it on steam.

Edited:

I think I'm gonna ignore Agressive Dicky Dickerson Dickberg from now on then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

13. Post #2213
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,999 Posts
    when I say transfer I mean reuse the same codes you used to get it on steam.
    I'm aware of what you meant. I'm also aware supporting EA's blatant impinging of their service on consumers is in my opinion fucking stupid. It's a horrible service. The end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #2214
    June 2010
    2,153 Posts
    The combat was completely boring. They took ME2, kept some of the same combat, dumbed it down a little bit and then put these TERRIBLE animations inplace of perfectly fine ones and now it's like "why the fuck does everyone walk like they have a stick in their ass?"
    This.

The combat felt really simplified, in ME2 you really had to make decisions on you and your teams abilities, overload to break shields incinerate then pew pew.

In this, even the centurions just die in a few hits even with the difficulty ramped up. I COULD use the abilities, but why should I when the guns are just so powerful?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

15. Post #2215
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    I'm aware of what you meant. I'm also aware supporting EA's blatant impinging of their service on consumers is in my opinion fucking stupid. It's a horrible service. The end.
    okay you are entitled to your opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

16. Post #2216
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    Responding "Don't have kids" to someone saying you can transfer games = I'm disagreeing with your support of a service I find terrible?

Not to mention that you saying it's a horrible service is just an opinion too right? So you just can't say THE END.

Just leave, dude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #2217
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,966 Posts
    So after playing MP for a while and seeing how clueless some people are I now understand why there is an "easy combat" mode.

18. Post #2218
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,793 Posts
    Well it's your opinion and if I disagree with no basis to back myself up then you should just respect that and not be a meany poo because if you are mean then everything you say is irrelevant and I am right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

19. Post #2219
    May 2011
    2,934 Posts
    The combat felt really simplified
    I liked how they tried to make you feel like holding 'A' and jumping over the small gaps was an accomplishment of some sort.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2220
    June 2010
    2,153 Posts
    I liked how they tried to make you feel like holding 'A' and jumping over the small gaps was an accomplishment of some sort.
    Or the complete removal of any sort of hacking minigame.

Ok they interrupted the flow a bit in ME2, but I'd prefer that than just holding space for a few seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #2221
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,078 Posts
    I love the multiplayer. I feel like I'm the only vanguard though, zipping around the battlefield, punching people and nova-ing up. But I tried to go on an increased difficulty and the shotguns feel like really terrible weapons. The scimitar is just about acceptable on bronze and the claymore is pretty useless with only one shot and huge weight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #2222
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    I hate how the spacebar is practically everything.

It's sprinting.
    It's the cover system.
    It's the dodge system.
    It's the revive button.
    It's the use key.

It's confusing as all fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

23. Post #2223
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts

Ok they interrupted the flow a bit in ME2, but I'd prefer that than just holding space for a few seconds.
    Remember it is a demo

Edited:

It's sprinting.
    It's the cover system.
    It's the dodge system.
    It's the revive button.
    It's the use key.

Remap em
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2224
    May 2011
    2,934 Posts
    It's not really 'confusing' unless you have a hard time remembering that one thing is everything.

It's more 'lazy'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #2225
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,966 Posts

It's sprinting.
    It's the cover system.
    It's the dodge system.
    It's the revive button.
    It's the use key.

I will admit I have rolled around on top of a downed teammate instead of reviving him on more than one occasion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2226
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,078 Posts
    I keep trying to do a forward roll to get out of the way of an atlas or a turret and end up taking cover right in front of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #2227
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,999 Posts
    Wait til you get to the auto roflrape powers at the end of your trees. There are more instakill enemies now cause they need them.

28. Post #2228
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    It's not really 'confusing' unless you have a hard time remembering that one thing is everything.

It's more 'lazy'
    I shouldn't have said confusing. It just screws you over too many times.

I've rolled over downed team mates, gotten stuck on a few walls because I was forced into cover when I was really trying to run away from being completely gunned down, hopped over cover instead of getting behind it (I don't even know how that happened since I never got to the position where I got behind it), etc.

29. Post #2229
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,873 Posts
    I shouldn't have said confusing. It just screws you over too many times.

I've rolled over downed team mates, gotten stuck on a few walls because I was forced into cover when I was really trying to run away from being completely gunned down, hopped over cover instead of getting behind it (I don't even know how that happened since I never got to the position where I got behind it), etc.
    It seems you guys have been screwed a bit for the consoles. It's all the A button on 360.

Though you can apparently remap the keys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #2230
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,966 Posts
    I don't even know how that happened since I never got to the position where I got behind it
    They made it so double tapping the cover key when facing leapable cover skips the cover and just leaps you over it.

31. Post #2231
    May 2011
    2,934 Posts
    Wait til you get to the auto roflrape powers at the end of your trees.
    You don't even need to go that far. The incendiary ammo can pretty much 'stun lock' any regular, or regular 'elite' enemy down anyway.

32. Post #2232
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,610 Posts
    Why are turrets so fucking crazy intense, especially in multiplayer, it seems?

I mean, holy shit. If you put one toe out, you lose all your shields and your health goes all red and crazy.

I also wish Sprint was Shift, and the Command Window Space by default. I guess I gotta take a look at the controls later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2233
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,926 Posts
    Holy shit, I had my doubts about the multiplayer and wasn't expecting a whole lot, but it's fucking amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

34. Post #2234
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,414 Posts

It's sprinting.
    It's the cover system.
    It's the dodge system.
    It's the revive button.
    It's the use key.

Its what frustrated me in RO2 as well. Need to heal while you're near a wall? Nope, you're going to go to cover and then bleed out.

Its can get somewhat frustrating in this as well, especially when you're strafing and accidentally press space and roll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #2235
    Mentally incapable of sticking to one avatar
    January 2007
    5,761 Posts
    My Origin ID is jechtman, if anybody wants a game here. I've been trying for 10mins to join a game and no-one is clicking ready.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #2236
    June 2010
    2,153 Posts
    Remember it is a demo
    Urgh I hate that argument.

It's a demo, meant to show me that the game can run on my computer, a general sense of gameplay and generally how the game is going to turn out. I can understand the removal of certain dialogue to avoid spoilers (Although in this regard the demo really does fail, you can guess at most of the story plot points)

I don't understand the reasoning of releasing a demo which doesn't contain all the gameplay elements, if that's your point.

Its what frustrated me in RO2 as well. Need to heal while you're near a wall? Nope, you're going to go to cover and then bleed out.

Its can get somewhat frustrating in this as well, especially when you're strafing and accidentally press space and roll.
    That's exactly what cloak compared it to, and I have to agree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2237
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    this sums up my feelings on Mass Effect 3

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

38. Post #2238
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,400 Posts
    I am kinda sad about how all weapons are universal now. It was what helped defined the roles for me in ME and ME2. If you were biotic, you only had side arms to help keep you from being screwed during your cool down. If you were soldier or tech, you had stronger weapons to help deal with your lack of powers.
    It makes sense in multiplayer, but single player is different.

39. Post #2239
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,194 Posts

The hacking minigame where you had to navigate to the right pieces of code was so easy that they might as well have given you the credits immediately
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

40. Post #2240
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,873 Posts
    I am kinda sad about how all weapons are universal now. It was what helped defined the roles for me in ME and ME2. If you were biotic, you only had side arms to help keep you from being screwed during your cool down. If you were soldier or tech, you had stronger weapons to help deal with your lack of powers.
    It makes sense in multiplayer, but single player is different.
    It didn't really make much sense in a story context though. Even if people had potentials like biotics do, in all probablity someone wouldn't be given Spectre status without any idea how to shoot a rifle straight.

Plus it was kinda annoying how all the soldiers got tacticool heavy machine guns and if you weren't a soldier they were ~lost forever~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events