1. Post #4921
    July 2010
    3,749 Posts
    Where do you put that Coalesced file? Haven't really worked with Coalesced.
    Anybody?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

2. Post #4922
    March 2010
    4,472 Posts
    Asari vanguard is not supposed to be in the demo but it can be unlocked through coalesced edits. You can't use it though as the files simply are not in the demo I think.
    Yes, I think you can only have one alien and one human per class and the other 50% of the classes are all locked. I'm not sure if the files are missing for these charcters, but I already got pretty close to get Asari Vanguard, just seems to give me Adept instead.

Both unlocks only redirect to some Asari.Kit entry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

3. Post #4923
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,966 Posts
    Also, how does Ashley kill Wrex in ME1 if you let her? I mean is Ashley Vs a well armed Krogan.
    http://youtu.be/lHLhvRXhlDE
    Are media tags broken?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #4924
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    15,891 Posts
    The same thing like in every over conversation in ME trilogy. PEW! One shot, and drops dead.
    Which I always find odd, considering you not only take a million bullets a day in combat, but you even get shot in a conversation in BTTS and say "it takes more than one shot to bring me down"

5. Post #4925
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,966 Posts
    The same thing like in every over conversation in ME trilogy. PEW! One shot, and drops dead.

Oh and one more thing about your question. Why do you wanna kill your bro man???
    Actually, she shoots him once and he falls to the floor. Then she shoots him three more times and you can still hear him.

6. Post #4926
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Does anyone know how ME3 plans to import ME2 saves? Is it by file or account?

I need to know before ME3 releases because my Mass Effect 2 game is registered to a different EA Online account than my Origins account.

7. Post #4927
    ☂☂☂☂ ☂☂☂ ☂☂ _☂_
    January 2005
    22,423 Posts
    probably file.

Edited:

otherwise im going to punch someone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #4928
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,747 Posts
    Just a quick question (and sorry if this has been asked before on a previous page, no time to browse); I got ME1 and 2 on Steam and ME3 is on sale digitally on Origin right? If I purchase ME3 on Origin, will it be able to access my previous saves on the first two games or would I need to buy both games again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #4929
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    surely they wont change it.. that makes no sense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #4930
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,594 Posts
    Does anyone know how ME3 plans to import ME2 saves? Is it by file or account?

I need to know before ME3 releases because my Mass Effect 2 game is registered to a different EA Online account than my Origins account.
    Most likely by file, that's how they did it in ME2. I think your multiplayer progress does carry on from the demo, by the way, but I'm not sure if that's by account or by file.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #4931
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    Just a quick question (and sorry if this has been asked before on a previous page, no time to browse); I got ME1 and 2 on Steam and ME3 is on sale digitally on Origin right? If I purchase ME3 on Origin, will it be able to access my previous saves on the first two games or would I need to buy both games again?
    i have ME1 on steam and retail me2 linked to my origin and it doesn't matter at all. Import Saves are located in My Documents and aren't linked to any specific program
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #4932
    Internet Detective in BRICK (HBIED certified)
    May 2007
    11,951 Posts
    i have ME1 on steam and retail me2 linked to my origin and it doesn't matter at all. Import Saves are located in My Documents and aren't linked to any specific program
    import these nuts in your mouth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #4933
    ☂☂☂☂ ☂☂☂ ☂☂ _☂_
    January 2005
    22,423 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

14. Post #4934
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    http://youtu.be/lHLhvRXhlDE
    Are media tags broken?
    short youtube links don't media tag
    there you go

15. Post #4935
    May 2007
    11,951 Posts

Mass Effect 2 launch trailer is still my favorite trailer of all time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

16. Post #4936
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Most likely by file, that's how they did it in ME2. I think your multiplayer progress does carry on from the demo, by the way, but I'm not sure if that's by account or by file.
    Yes that's how they did it before but that was before Orishit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #4937
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    import these nuts in your mouth
    dont t-t-troll

18. Post #4938
    May 2007
    11,951 Posts
    dont t-t-troll
    i'm just being a jackass lol

19. Post #4939
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    i'm just being a jackass lol
    when aren't you mr goats

20. Post #4940
    May 2007
    11,951 Posts
    when aren't you mr goats
    I'll get back to you on that.

21. Post #4941
    October 2010
    936 Posts

Mass Effect 2 launch trailer is still my favorite trailer of all time.
    Oh, lets just wait for Mass Effect 3 launch trailer. (still, this is my favourite trailer too)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

22. Post #4942
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,525 Posts
    short youtube links don't media tag

there you go
    I have the sudden urge to play a 'xenophobe' playthrough. Killing as many aliens as possible or downright refusing to work with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

23. Post #4943
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    that works out until you pick ashley or kaiden to die and you have to use an alien for a second squadmate

24. Post #4944
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,966 Posts
    Hmm it looks like that Coalesced thread got deleted?

25. Post #4945
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    IP bans to everyone who edited their coalesced
    ea style

26. Post #4946
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,233 Posts
    Why do companies choose to release stuff on different days like that?
    The trading week ends on a Tuesday in America no idea why. It endson a friday in Europe, because that's, you know, the end of the week. They release games on that day because the day one sales make the week look better and slightly pushes their stock prices up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #4947
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,525 Posts
    that works out until you pick ashley or kaiden to die and you have to use an alien for a second squadmate
    True. But still, I'd do things like killing Shiala, the Rachni queen, the council, any other alien I can and possibly not even recruit Garrus; fully support Terra Firma; only let the humans on the ME2 team survive; Unconditional and blind support for Cerberus; romance either Jack, Ashley, or Miranda; etcetera, etcetera.

28. Post #4948
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    go with ashley for the space racist duo team
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #4949
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,279 Posts
    IP bans to everyone who edited their coalesced
    ea style
    They ban you from whole internet.
    FOR TEH JUSTICE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

30. Post #4950
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,198 Posts
    I have the sudden urge to play a 'xenophobe' playthrough. Killing as many aliens as possible or downright refusing to work with them.
    I tried to kill the humans on my team in ME2 except for myself. Jacob was the only fucking survivor. I had to replay it 3 times just to get that and everytime Miranda survived she looked like a smug bitch who knew I was trying to get her killed and failed.

31. Post #4951
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    16,618 Posts
    Xenophobe =/= Chaotic Stupid, my "official" playthrough is racist xenophobic Space Marine and I'm getting along swimmingly with Garrus and Wrex. Look at it this way; use the aliens for what their worth, and when the opportunity arises, kill them. Just because you hate aliens doesn't mean you don't recognize their usefulness as tools to better aid Humanity. Hell, you could even use that logic to see saving the Destiny Ascension as a good thing, earning the trust of the xeno until the Cycle arrives, when they'll be weakened enough to deal a killing blow.

So far I've killed the Rachni Queen, saved Shiala, supported Terra Firma and kept Wrex alive. I'm definitely planning on siding with the Geth and Salarians in ME3 though, the Geth just want to be left alone (and thus aren't a threat) while the Salarians are the weakest of the original Council Species whilst closest to Humanity in behavior.

32. Post #4952
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,662 Posts
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass...9380269-1.html

Is this true? they made the credit packs content as client side?

Crysis 2 all over again, wont enjoy the multiplayer when everybody runs around max lvl and equipped with everything on release.
    Doesn't let me view the thread, what is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

33. Post #4953
    March 2010
    4,472 Posts
    Doesn't let me view the thread, what is it?
    It's an exploit for item drop chances, just read this:
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/116...1#post34815999
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

34. Post #4954
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts
    Just a quick question, Just pre ordered, does the game not go into you list of games until it is released ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #4955
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,662 Posts
    Most things being released on Friday in Europe is the same reason why most things are released on the Tuseday on NA. I don't remember that reason, but that is why.
    It's because stores start their inventory week usually on Tuesday in NA. If you release a game in NA on a friday/saturaday, you're only going to have 2-3 days of "sales data" vs. knowing what sales were like accurately for an entire weekly period.

It mostly has to do with the fact that it's easier and more convienent to track numbers when you start selling at the start of the week when Gamestop and Target and such get their inventory in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

36. Post #4956
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,525 Posts
    Xenophobe =/= Chaotic Stupid, my "official" playthrough is racist xenophobic Space Marine and I'm getting along swimmingly with Garrus and Wrex. Look at it this way; use the aliens for what their worth, and when the opportunity arises, kill them. Just because you hate aliens doesn't mean you don't recognize their usefulness as tools to better aid Humanity. Hell, you could even use that logic to see saving the Destiny Ascension as a good thing, earning the trust of the xeno until the Cycle arrives, when they'll be weakened enough to deal a killing blow.

So far I've killed the Rachni Queen, saved Shiala, supported Terra Firma and kept Wrex alive. I'm definitely planning on siding with the Geth and Salarians in ME3 though, the Geth just want to be left alone (and thus aren't a threat) while the Salarians are the weakest of the original Council Species whilst closest to Humanity in behavior.
    I did that with my Insanity playthrough character already.

37. Post #4957
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,723 Posts
    Just a quick question, Just pre ordered, does the game not go into you list of games until it is released ?
    It shows up in my games list as "Unreleased".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

38. Post #4958
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts
    oh right sorry, Hmm I'll try reloading origin.

Edited:

hmm no still not there, did it appear instantly ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #4959
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,723 Posts
    oh right sorry, Hmm I'll try reloading origin.

Edited:

hmm no still not there, did it appear instantly ?
    More or less, I installed Origin after I purchased it online.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

40. Post #4960
    March 2010
    3,137 Posts

Oh sorry guys I messed up! I forgot to fix the rarity of Rarity_Uncommon items to Rarity_Common as well!

I guarantee that this is the best mod so far:

Updated for version 2.0:
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?kv4xy5xuyxbbfo1
    Mirror: http://www.speedyshare.com/file/Qev3...rcurius-v2.rar
    Where does it go? I can't locate the ME3 directory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events