1. Post #6561
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,266 Posts
    What DLC take place after the suicide mission?

LOTS and Arrival, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm positive about Arrival, though.

Edited:

Ninja
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #6562
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,622 Posts
    What suicide mission.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

3. Post #6563
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,959 Posts
    What DLC take place after the suicide mission?
    You can play them in any order, before or after. I tend to leave shadow broker and arrival afterwards
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #6564
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,992 Posts
    fuck da police

Jesus, Shepard sure hulked out since ME2. I remember when he used to look more "average."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #6565
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    i thought anderson said shepard looked like he gained some weight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6566
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts

blood dragon with no helmet, fuck yea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 21Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #6567
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    7,712 Posts
    Jesus, Shepard sure hulked out since ME2. I remember when he used to look more "average."
    to be honest, why wouldn't he be that bulked? He's a special operations N7 elite soldier with cybernetics and all kinds of boosters to those said cybernetics (ME2 upgradeS).

I'd be fucking afraid of a arm-wrestle with him, he'd like, crunch your shit.

8. Post #6568
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,200 Posts
    Whoa wait, where the fuck did the collectors come from (talking about the ones in ME3). Didn't we blow up all their shit?

9. Post #6569
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,992 Posts
    to be honest, why wouldn't he be that bulked? He's a special operations N7 elite soldier with cybernetics and all kinds of boosters to those said cybernetics (ME2 upgradeS).

Oh it's understandable, don't get me wrong, I'm just comparing him to the models in ME1 and ME2. He must have worked out hard during his detainment.

10. Post #6570

September 2010
    177 Posts
    Probably other ships lurking around
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

11. Post #6571
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,266 Posts
    Oh it's understandable, don't get me wrong, I'm just comparing him to the models in ME1 and ME2. He must have worked out hard during his detainment.
    Honestly I hope there's little difference with Kaidan's. I liked how average they looked, plus Kaidan had a bit of body hair which was nice. Call me gay, I don't mind.

Not to be weird, but this is pretty realistic IMO. I can see him (both Kaidan and Shepard) being a bit more fit, though. But hopefully they don't change much else.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 3Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #6572
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,959 Posts

But why isn't femshep in better shape then, she's p much a stick

Edited:

Whoa wait, where the fuck did the collectors come from (talking about the ones in ME3). Didn't we blow up all their shit?
    flashback as our favourite south-African?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

13. Post #6573
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,912 Posts
    Sorry guys, I don't think the stream's going to happen. I'll try and do a MARATHON next Saturday for you guys. I'll start early and do like 9 hours to make up for not doing it this weekend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

14. Post #6574
    December 2009
    8,714 Posts
    Wait, LotSB takes place after Suicide Mission, I'v always made it almost directly after i got to Illium. Never seen a reason to delay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

15. Post #6575
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,282 Posts

YES
    OH GOD YES
    I HAVE AWAITED THIS MOMENT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #6576
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,912 Posts
    Wait, LotSB takes place after Suicide Mission, I'v always made it almost directly after i got to Illium. Never seen a reason to delay
    "Canonically" it takes place after the suicide run.

Apparently there's considerably more dialogue between Shepard and Liara if you do it after the suicide run, like Liara talking about how you've lost people, what you're doing next, stuff like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #6577
    March 2010
    3,139 Posts

HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS SHIT?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #6578
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,280 Posts
    "Canonically" it takes place after the suicide run.

Apparently there's considerably more dialogue between Shepard and Liara if you do it after the suicide run, like Liara talking about how you've lost people, what you're doing next, stuff like that.
    There is. The second time I did LotSB I did it before the suicide mission and noticed a lot of dialouge was missing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events

19. Post #6579
    March 2010
    4,472 Posts

HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS SHIT?
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/105...1#post27959948

The same way as we did in ME2, this isn't rocket science.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

20. Post #6580
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,176 Posts
    This is a good thing; I kinda liked Blood Dragon Armour, but the lack of a no-helmet option was indeed a downside, since the helmet wasn't all that and I wanted to see Shepard's face when he wore it.

Also, the melee should have more weapony weapons, not just hitting people with your gun and stabbing with the Omni-Blade (which is essentially a punching dagger), even though biotic punches are awesome. Like I said before, a biotic energy blade would be pretty badass, as would Kaidan Alenko's signature Bio-Kick, the same one he used to kill the turian admiral dude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #6581
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #6582
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    "hold on illusive man i gotta go spend some time tracking down the shadow broker fuck da colectors lol"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #6583
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,912 Posts
    I was fighting the reapers before it was cool.

24. Post #6584
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,440 Posts
    LOTS and Arrival, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm positive about Arrival, though.

Edited:

Ninja
    I played LOTS before the suicide mission. Even before the REAPER IFF thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

25. Post #6585
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    "hold on illusive man i gotta go spend some time tracking down the shadow broker fuck da colectors lol"
    SHADOW BORKER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #6586
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,176 Posts
    Let's hope Liara's staff don't Bork it up.

27. Post #6587
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,266 Posts
    Shepard Hoodies...
    How much exactly did they put into the demo? Only stuff for Shepard? Or are there models for things like    New companions, or romance models such as Ashley and Kaidan and Vega etc etc?   

28. Post #6588
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,992 Posts
    How much exactly did they put into the demo? Only stuff for Shepard? Or are there models for things like    New companions, or romance models such as Ashley and Kaidan and Vega etc etc?   
       All the squadmates are in the demo, including the Prothean   

29. Post #6589
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,266 Posts
       All the squadmates are in the demo, including the Prothean   
       I wouldn't mind taking a look at him. The Prothean looks pretty cool, in my opinion. Just wish he was less Collectory and more Ilosian Statue looking. I guess I can wait, though. Not too long 'till it's out.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #6590
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
       I wouldn't mind taking a look at him. The Prothean looks pretty cool, in my opinion. Just wish he was less Collectory and more Ilosian Statue looking. I guess I can wait, though. Not too long 'till it's out.   
       I'd imagine he'd have very easily-broken bones (if he had any at all) if he looked like one of the statues on Ilos. I would have liked to see one in motion, though; creeping across the battlefield with long, rake-like arms would make for a terrifying sight.

Plus it's not entirely clear if those statues were Protheans to begin with. Maybe they landed on Ilos and found them there. 

31. Post #6591
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,752 Posts
    prothean is not one race, it's a collection of races. the "protheans" in me2 were the select race, much like humans in this cycle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12 (list)

32. Post #6592
    March 2010
    3,139 Posts
    -snip-

33. Post #6593
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,282 Posts
    Protheans are single species.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

34. Post #6594
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,912 Posts
    prothean is not one race, it's a collection of races. the "protheans" in me2 were the select race, much like humans in this cycle
    They retconned that into being 1 race.

35. Post #6595
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,266 Posts
    The thing I found interesting was that the    statues on Ilos    looked a lot like    Human husks from ME1   . Minus the tendrils.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

36. Post #6596
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,752 Posts
    nonono god damnit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #6597
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,081 Posts
    ME3 needs more Hanar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #6598
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,176 Posts
    Hey, are the Multiplayer servers up again?

39. Post #6599
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,752 Posts

does this look like the    dlc squadmate    to you? no? it's still prothean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

40. Post #6600
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,081 Posts
    Looks like a husk so much. But I like how the tendrils could make them seem similar to the hanar. Don't the hanar worship the protheans or something?