1. Post #3321
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    69TH JERKIN GERKIN MECHANIZED INFANTRY PLATOON, PERFORMING THE RETARDED "FIRE AND FUCK" MANEUVER

seeing this makes me really want bohemia to make an RTS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #3322
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,648 Posts
    I think I'm ready for some sb.
    imma switch laptops and go into garrys mod too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3323
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,615 Posts
    seeing this makes me really want bohemia to make an RTS.
    no
    i dont even want to think about the arma 2 ai in an rts game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #3324
    July 2011
    158 Posts
    I am tokyo drift master.
    You flipped a M113 and smashed into a M60
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

5. Post #3325
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    You flipped a M113 and smashed into a M60
    Except I never flipped it, and the M60 ran us off the road.

I swear duel, you need to get glasses.

and a fucking brain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #3326
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Except I never flipped it, and the M60 ran us off the road.

I swear duel, you need to get glasses.

and a fucking brain.
    you should take your own advice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #3327
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,914 Posts
    What's with the aggression? Jesus.

8. Post #3328
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    Duel just kind of assumes things.

9. Post #3329
    I work under clearence dumbfuck
    June 2009
    1,522 Posts
    Can i get the link to the arma 2 SVN folder and the mumble, really want to play with you guys sometime, TAW never does ace and such.

10. Post #3330
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts

11. Post #3331
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,566 Posts

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11744

May consider using this in missions. It's about 250mb, second mirror is really quick, but of awesome quality. Better than ACE vehicles even.

12. Post #3332
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    looks fucking awesome.

13. Post #3333
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    No party hats, you tried joining us in warband then your like it doesnt work i cant see the server yet it did work, your just derp

14. Post #3334
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11744

May consider using this in missions. It's about 250mb, second mirror is really quick, but of awesome quality. Better than ACE vehicles even.
    I downloaded that when they made the release with the ASLAVs. It's really fucking cool and it adds some nice variety instead of constantly playing as US, CDF or Russia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #3335
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    No party hats, you tried joining us in warband then your like it doesnt work i cant see the server yet it did work, your just derp
    I said the server wasn't up, and it actually wasn't lol

Niko then hosted ingame and shit worked.

Mount and Blade has been fucking with my little USB wireless adapter though, so i bailed.

16. Post #3336
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,470 Posts
    SB servper crash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

17. Post #3337
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,566 Posts
    I downloaded that when they made the release with the ASLAVs. It's really fucking cool and it adds some nice variety instead of constantly playing as US, CDF or Russia.
    Yeah that's my thinking too. Also holy shit I REALLY like the whole APC doors thing. Best feature 2012.

18. Post #3338
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    Yeah that's my thinking too. Also holy shit I REALLY like the whole APC doors thing. Best feature 2012.
    That's the best part. When you dismount you don't randomly warp somewhere and you have to physically walk out of the LAV so you know you're dismounting into cover.

Edited:

I think the Blackhawks in the mod work like that too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

19. Post #3339
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,470 Posts
    Get on sb server!

20. Post #3340
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,648 Posts
    (after updates)
    I'll post when we're all in the clear, some last minute shit-fixing stuff

Edited:

Okay, some shit with the config file on the server machine is fucked up, in the meantime we can play on the Naval server.
    The IP is: 173.62.12.49:27016
    We're Playing Harbor2Ocean_NavalB1

21. Post #3341
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    That's the best part. When you dismount you don't randomly warp somewhere and you have to physically walk out of the LAV so you know you're dismounting into cover.

Edited:

I think the Blackhawks in the mod work like that too.
    wait what you physically walk out of it?

PUT THIS SHIT IN THE SVN

22. Post #3342
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    wait what you physically walk out of it?

PUT THIS SHIT IN THE SVN
    Not only that, there's a 25mm version, a M2 version, a Mk. 19 version and an ambulance version, all with the same functionality. And it also has these motherfuckers that function like that too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #3343
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    Bohemia take some fucking notes right now, this is how arma 3 must be.

Edited:

You know, with treyarch's pretty good record with the CoD series (WaW, Black Ops, and the sweet looking BO2) I'd like to see them make a CoD in like an Australian assault on South Eastern asia.

24. Post #3344
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    You know, with treyarch's pretty good record with the CoD series (WaW, Black Ops, and the sweet looking BO2) I'd like to see them make a CoD in like an Australian assault on South Eastern asia.
    If they did something like that it would just turn into an AMERICA FUCK YEAH wank when B-52s start bombing everything and US Marines kill all the Indonesians in 5 minutes after it took the Australians 5 months to capture a small town.

25. Post #3345
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,566 Posts
    Ahahaha dude you still have to action menu into the APC. Just like the rest of Arma's vehicles, but to get in or out of any of the slots (except driver) you have to open the door. And when you do after the door has been opened you appear where the actual door is lol, not randomly off the sides of the vehicle. It works like an actual APC in that sense, you don't just pop out wherever and whenever.

26. Post #3346
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    Ahahaha dude you still have to action menu into the APC. Just like the rest of Arma's vehicles, but to get in or out of any of the slots (except driver) you have to open the door. And when you do after the door has been opened you appear where the actual door is lol, not randomly off the sides of the vehicle. It works like an actual APC in that sense, you don't just pop out wherever and whenever.
    I remember when I tried it out that I physically had to go into the APC to get the "ride in back" option on my action menu and then when I hit dismount it would make me stand up in the back of the APC. I guess I remembered wrong then.

27. Post #3347
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,566 Posts
    I remember when I tried it out that I physically had to go into the APC to get the "ride in back" option on my action menu and then when I hit dismount it would make me stand up in the back of the APC. I guess I remembered wrong then.
    Oh shit, I only tried out the ASLAV, but maybe for whatever that other thing was that's how it worked. I don't think the ASLAV had enough room to walk out of, with Arma's collision boxes.

28. Post #3348
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    Oh shit, I only tried out the ASLAV, but maybe for whatever that other thing was that's how it worked. I don't think the ASLAV had enough room to walk out of, with Arma's collision boxes.
    I just tried it right now. It doesn't work that way with the 25mm version but it does with the M2, Mk.19 and ambulance version because they have a ramp and a larger space in the back. It does just warp you to the ramp though when you dismount. And the Bushmasters worked the same way. Also I discovered on the Bushmaster and Mk.19 and M2 ASLAVs there are are two spots in the troop compartment where whoever is sitting there has the ability to turn out and use their rifle.

29. Post #3349
    March 2009
    2,445 Posts
    uh yeah guys im super late but if you wanna play lol with me im timoyang1996
    no idea why you'd want to
    im level 11
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events

30. Post #3350
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,566 Posts
    I just tried it right now. It doesn't work that way with the 25mm version but it does with the M2, Mk.19 and ambulance version because they have a ramp and a larger space in the back. It does just warp you to the ramp though when you dismount. And the Bushmasters worked the same way. Also I discovered on the Bushmaster and Mk.19 and M2 ASLAVs there are are two spots in the troop compartment where whoever is sitting there has the ability to turn out and use their rifle.
    Shit that's cool, gonna go play with it more myself.

31. Post #3351
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    If they did something like that it would just turn into an AMERICA FUCK YEAH wank when B-52s start bombing everything and US Marines kill all the Indonesians in 5 minutes after it took the Australians 5 months to capture a small town.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

32. Post #3352
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,566 Posts
    Okay we're using Australians at War for an event soon enough, say a week or so from now. They update it every couple weeks but can't hurt to download it sooner than later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #3353
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts

To good

34. Post #3354
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    I went 6/11 enemy team was easy mode scrub
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #3355
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    Okay we're using Australians at War for an event soon enough, say a week or so from now. They update it every couple weeks but can't hurt to download it sooner than later.
    Are we ever going to do events with other mods sometimes too? Maybe the Swedish Army Mod when the newest version gets released because it has cool shit like crew served Carl Gustavs and MAGs and a mini UAV that the player can carry around with them and use whenever they want.

36. Post #3356
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,566 Posts
    Are we ever going to do events with other mods sometimes too? Maybe the Swedish Army Mod when the newest version gets released because it has cool shit like crew served Carl Gustavs and MAGs and a mini UAV that the player can carry around with them and use whenever they want.
    On the topic of that UAV, it was just released in a standalone version that I might consider trying out and adding to the SVN.

But I don't know about doing events with other mods. Not to say no, not at all, just I don't know yet. Would be pretty goddamn awesome using the Swedish mod and fighting somewhere cold. Would certainly be different from what we do now.

37. Post #3357
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    MAYBE IF WE ACTUALLY USED CUSTOM MAPS REGULARLY

38. Post #3358
    January 2008
    6,416 Posts
    Sniper Elite V2 is fun

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #3359
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,925 Posts
    Ugh
    Uhhgh
    Oooohg

40. Post #3360
    August 2010
    6,171 Posts
    MAYBE IF WE ACTUALLY USED CUSTOM MAPS REGULARLY
    sahrani